We managed to grab that partner before he fled to the drop.
现在他没法出国境,除非他有办法把钱瞒天过海
Now, he can't leave the country untiI he finds a way to move that money untraced.
- 你说他拿了多少?
- 4千万
- How much do you think he took?
- 40 million.
我要这笔钱,杰米
I need that account, Jamie.
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
没有
No.
如果你结婚了,你老婆孩子被几个变♥态♥撸走,你会是什么感觉?
If you were, how would you feeI if some sick fuck took your wife and child?
明天见
I'll see you in a day.
妈妈!
MICHAEL: Mom!
妈妈!
Mommy!
你在哪?
Where are you?
霞霞侬
Thank you.
等等
Wait.
我需要一些
I need some
干净的衣服
clean clothes.
你刚出了车祸
You had an accident.
你在伤害我,我没办法
You were hurting me, I couldn't help it.
我们会给你开淋浴,再给你一些干净的衣服
We'll run the shower for you,I'll have some clean clothes put in.
妈妈!
MICHAEL: Mom!
你,就是泰勒的老娘们儿?
So, you're Taylor's old lady.
你准备好了我就回来
I'll be back when you're done.
- 你要干嘛?
- 没干嘛
- ALEK: What are you doing?
- RA THE: Nothing.
滚犊子
ALEK: Get out of here.
- 好了吗?
- 好了
- ALEK: Are you done?
- Yes.
穿衣服
ALEK: Get dressed.
我不想让你勾人上火
I don't want you to have a problem with him.
妈妈!
MICHAEL: Mommy!
你在哪?
Where are you?
你在哪?
MICHAEL: Where are you?
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
我叫杰米·泰勒
My name is Jamie Taylor.
我在格里夫顿公♥司♥,这里有两个男人绑♥架♥了我
I'm at Grifton Enterprises,there's two men holding me,
可能还绑♥架♥了我儿子
maybe my son.
请救救我们
Please help.
舒服伐?
Comfortable?
下次再想逃之前先想想吧
Remember that before you think about escaping again.
那录音不是在这录的
That tape wasn't recorded here.
我又没说是在这录的
I never said it was.
我听到背景有只狗在叫
I heard a dog in the background.
你当我傻♥逼♥?
What do you think, I'm stupid?
名校计算机学专业
Graduated second in your class at a top university
全校第二毕业
with a degree in computer science.
如果当初去拿个硕士学位
Had you pursued a master's,
现在都开软件公♥司♥了吧
you'd probably be running a software company by now.
但是你决定结婚生子
But you decided to get married young,have a baby.
边做生意边管账
Balance the books on a struggling business.
你说我当你傻♥逼♥?不
Do I think you're stupid? No.
可能忠贞,或者后悔
Maybe loyaI. Maybe regretfuI.
或者负罪
Maybe guilty.
你从哪弄的磁带?
Where did you get that tape?
什么磁带?就像这个?
What tape? Like this one?
这个?
This one?
今晚就要走,我在面试一个新厨师
KEVIN: Have to go in tonight,I'm interviewing a new chef.
-是吗?他做什么菜的?
-什么都会
-JAMIE: Oh, yeah? What's he cooking?
-KEVIN: Anything you want.
你家被窃听了
Your house has been bugged.
一切信息,从迈克尔班级表演彩排
Everything from MichaeI rehearsing his class play to
到凯文因为欠钱冲你发牢骚
Kevin whining about his debts, to you,
到你还债,打贷款电♥话♥
paying bills, making calls.
你窃听我们?
You've been listening to us?
我窃听所有我老板的手下
I listen to all my boss's employees.
防止他们说出什么会被联邦调查局追查的话
Make sure they don't say anything the feds can track.
偷听多久了?
For how long?
你真想知道吗?
Do you really wanna know?
一个情况出现了
A situation's arisen.
我老板,法尔考,两周后有个会议
My boss, Falco, had an appointment two weeks from now
和瑞士相关机构的银行家见面
with a banker from a Swiss institution.
这银行家一年只来一次
This banker's in the country only once a year,
是唯一一个能把四千万洗干净的
and he's the only one who can immaculately clean $40 million at once.
现在,他所在的机构掌握了我们的海外帐户
Now, his institution holds our assets overseas.
他获知我们的账户可能在受审查
And he was just informed that they might be under scrutiny.
我老板要他立刻回去
My boss needs him to go back as soon as possible,
保护我们的财产
to protect our investments.
你和我说这些做什么?
Why are you telling me this?
如果那银行家来的时候,4千万不在
If the 40 million isn't here by the time the banker is,
没办法洗钱,我们只能选择放弃了
it can't be cleaned,and we will have to abandon it.
现在,计划有变
Now, they're not coming in two weeks as planned.
他们将于12小时后抵达
They're gonna be here in 12 hours.
- 我什么都不知道
- 你知道的可能比你想象的还要多
- I told you, I don't know anything.
- You may know more than you think.
现在,凯文知道他被窃听了,这是其中一部分
Now, Kevin knew he was being recorded,that's part of the job.
他在我们面前说话的时候使用了暗语
When he talked to us he talked in code.
例如“下面”可能是“妈妈家”或者“餐厅”
"Drop place" would be "Mom's house"or "the restaurant".
如果任务失败了,他会说“迈克尔病了”
If he couldn't make it, he'd say,"Well, MichaeI is sick".
也有这种可能
Never considered the possibility
针对不同人使用不同的暗语
that he might be using a different code with someone else.
只有你知道凯文的生活
You know your life with Kevin.
日期,时间,约会
Dates, times, appointments.
听听这些录音带
Listen to the tapes.
如果发现可疑的地方,告诉我
If something sounds strange, inconsistent,you let me know.
你怎么知道他会在房♥间里谈论这些
What makes you think he talked about it at our house?
因为他觉得那样做可以减少我们的怀疑
He knew he would draw the least amount of suspicion from us there.
我们必须得考虑各种可能性
We have to explore every possibility.
只要找到钱,我就放你和迈克尔回家
You find the money,and I will let you and MichaeI go.
就这样?
Just like that?
在你告诉我一切之后?
After everything you've told me?
杰米,你要知道
Jamie, understand something.
我工作必须小心谨慎
It is my job to be discreet.
我用过的每个名字,告诉你的每个细节,还有你看到的每样东西
Every name I use, every detaiI I give and everything I let you see
是出于对你的保护
is for your protection.
你不会听到任何我不想让你听到的事情
You won't hear anything I don't want you to,
在被发现之前,我们必须得藏起来
and we'll be gone and hidden before anybody can find us.
你让我害死我丈夫?
You're asking me to kill my own husband.
不管你信不信,这就是你丈夫或是迈克尔的命
Whether you believe me or not, it's your husband's life or MichaeI's.
我都不知道迈克尔是否还活着
I don't even know if MichaeI is still alive.
瑞斯,把孩子带进来
Rathe, get the kid.
奥!
Ow!
- 迈克尔
- 妈妈
- MichaeI.
- Mommy.
没事的,宝贝
It's okay, baby.
不要伤害他
Don't hurt him.
你是打算救你儿子还是害死你儿子?
Are you gonna save him, or are you gonna kill your own son?
不
No.
他看上去气色不错
This is as good as he's gonna look.
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
把她的头抬起来
Hold her head up.
你说你要干什么?
What are you gonna do?
- 你要杀了我?
- 不
- You're gonna kill me?
- No.
嗯?
Huh?
你要干什么,杰米?
What are you gonna do, Jamie?
我要帮你
I'm gonna help you.
我帮你,不要伤害我的孩子
I'm gonna help you, just don't hurt him.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
- 妈妈
- 没事的,宝贝
- Mommy.
- It's okay, baby.
这些录音带比你的命还重要
These tapes are more important than the air you breathe.
这是唯一能够保证你和迈克尔活着的东西