主演:梅丽莎·乔治(代表作:《恐怖游轮》)
警官编号♥11653呼叫总台
OFFICER: This is officer 11653.
11653呼叫总台,我是菲利·P·D,报告一起机动车事故
Officer 11653, Philly P.D.reporting motor vehicle accident.
一辆新款五菱宏光,行驶方向朝南
It's a late-modeI sedan traveling southbound.
位置?
Location?
沿克莱斯顿省道走大约六公里远
OFFICER: Approximately six miles off the Cranston back roads.
离此最近的里程碑是115
Closest mile marker is 115.
貌似车子被狠狠地后入了
Looks like the vehicle was hit hard from the rear.
我靠近后发现来自后侧与左侧的猛烈撞击
On the approach I see severe back-end damage on the left-hand side.
现场没有发现第二辆车,应该是肇事逃逸了
No second vehicle, possible hit and run.
有多少伤者?
DISPATCHER ON RADIO:How many injured?
我现在检查伤者状况
Checking for victims now.
总台等待回复,11653号♥警官,请回复
DISPATCHER: Awaiting response,officer 11653, awaiting response.
有几个伤者?
How many injured?
车里没人
There's nobody here.
你的肋骨挫伤了
ALEK: Your ribs are bruised.
你在这昏迷了好几个小时
You've been here for quite a few hours,unconscious for most of them.
我在哪?
Where am I?
我儿子呢?
Where's my son?
别紧张
ALEK: Relax.
我只想从你这打听点事
I just need to know one thing from you.
周三你在哪里和你老公见的面?
Where were you meeting your husband on Wednesday?
啥?
What?
别
ALEK: Don't...
杰米,不要
Jamie, don't.
来人救救我!
Someone help me!
外面很吵,你叫破喉咙也没人听得见
No one can hear you with the noise out there.
即使有人听见,那也是我的人
Even if someone could,they're probably working for me.
我们加固了玻璃,不可能被打破的
We've reinforced the glass,it's unbreakable.
为了你的人身安全,我们取走了你的鞋子和大部分首饰
We've removed your shoes and most of your jewelry for your own protection.
你的婚戒是因为你手指肿得没办法取下来
Your finger was too swollen to remove your wedding ring.
杰米,我知道你很疼
Jamie, I know you're in pain.
我们给你的肋骨注射了吗♥啡♥
We've given you morphine for your ribs.
一会就不痛了
In a moment, you won't feeI a thing.
侬寺撒宁?
Who are you?
如果你确实不认识我,那还是不告诉你更好
ALEK: If you really don't know,it'll be safer if I don't tell you.
周三你在哪里和你的老公见的面?
Where were you meeting your husband on Wednesday?
还想淋淋浴吗?
Do you remember the shower?
周三你在哪里和凯文见的面?
Where were you meeting Kevin on Wednesday?
机场
Airport.
有车撞了我们
Someone hit us.
你发现我们跟踪,你想摆脱我们
ALEK: You noticed we were following you.You tried to lose us.
你知道航♥班♥号♥吗?
Did you have a flight number?
不
No.
迈克尔在哪?
Where's MichaeI?
我儿子在哪?
Where's my son?
很抱歉,杰米
I'm sorry, Jamie.
你不说航♥班♥号♥,我无可奉告
I can't tell you without a flight number.
他还活着吗?
He's alive?
他有糖尿病,要注射胰岛素
He's diabetic. He needs insulin.
明早再说吧
We'll speak in the morning.
-等等
-你几乎无法动弹
- Wait.
- You can barely move.
你现在也不肯说
You're in no shape to talk.
如果明天你合作的话,我就告诉你迈克尔在哪
If you cooperate tomorrow,I'll tell you where MichaeI is.
- 你要干嘛?
- 婚戒很漂亮
- What are you doing?
- RATHE: Nice wedding ring.
- 我认识这个幸运的男人吗?
- 不
- Do I know the lucky guy?
- JAMIE: No.
别打翻了
Don't mess around.
不然想吃可没有了
Or the dog food will be the least of your worries.
如果你渴了,身后管子上有个裂缝可以喝水
If you get thirsty, there's a leak in the pipes behind you.
你明天帮我老板一把,那么结果会比照片上的更好
You help my boss tomorrow,you'll get more than the pictures.
我不相信她知道内情,她好像很弱鸡
ALEK: I don't think she was in on it.She seems too fragile.
就算她啥也不知道,也能帮点小忙
If she doesn't know anything,she can still help us,
但这些录音带就成胜负手了
but those tapes are the last resort.
我们正在审讯泰勒的老婆,我们会击垮他的
We're questioning Taylor's partner.We'll break him soon.
瑞士人来之前我们还有两个星期
We have two weeks before the Swiss arrive.
大把时光
Plenty of time.
法尔考,我们的基地很隐蔽
Falco, our bases are covered.
你拿到迈克尔的照片了吗?
ALEK: Did you get the pictures of MichaeI?
是
Yes.
我们给他注射了胰岛素,他的血糖很稳定
We're giving him insulin.His blood sugar leveI is stable.
我怎么知道他还活着?
How do I know he's alive?
杰米,如果你回答我的问题,我保证
Jamie, if you answer my questions,I promise
你和迈克尔都会活着出去的
you and MichaeI will get out of here.
我要见我儿子
I want to see my son.
只要你肯说
ALEK: After you talk.
我说
Now.
只要你肯说,10分钟后就送你回家
You could be on your way home in 10 minutes.
我只想知道你和迈克尔
AII I want to know is where you and MichaeI
周三晚上是要飞到哪里去见凯文
were flying to meet Kevin on Wednesday.
我说过了,我们不知道
I told you, we weren't.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
为什么开车去飞机场?
Why were you driving to the airport?
去接凯文,他从底特律回来
To pick up Kevin,he was coming in from Detroit.
求你住手,我什么都招了
Please stop. I'll say whatever you want.
你不知道我们为什么带你来这里,是吧?
You really have no idea why we brought you here, do you?
我说了我不知道
I told you I didn't.
你想从我丈夫身上得到什么?
What do you want with my husband?
杰米,这对你来说难以置信
Jamie, this is going to be hard for you to believe.
如果你想出去,最好听仔细了
If you want to get out of here,you better listen.
你老公欠我们钱
Your husband owes us money.
你是想绑票吗?
This is about a ransom?
我们家没钱
We don't have any money.
你想想看我那破车开了10年都没换啊?
Why do you think I was driving a ten-year-old car?
凯文不是你想的那样
Kevin is not who you think.
他从来没去过底特律
He never went to Detroit.
你在胡说什么?
What are you talking about?
他是我们的人
He works for us.
听着,我不知道你们是干嘛的,你们一定找错人了
Look, I don't know who you are,but you got the wrong guy.
我和凯文结婚6年,我们开了一家餐厅
I've been married to Kevin for six years.We own a restaurant.
为了还债我们刚申请了第三笔按揭贷款
We just took out a third mortgage to pay the bills.
我是管账的
I keep the books.
我账记得一清二楚
I see everything.
你弄错了
You made a mistake.
你肯定知道我说的都是实话
You must know that's possible.
凯文·泰勒
Kevin Taylor.
1973年10月1号♥生
Born December 1st, 1973.
父母,维拉和亚瑟
Parents, Vera and Arthur.
家庭住址,费城石南花街263号♥
Home address,263 Heather St. Philadelphia.
在国道边上开了一间低档的意大利餐厅
Owns the shitty Italian restaurant on Main.
负债5万5
55 K in the red.
在糖尿病儿子五岁生日时送了他一条狗
Gave his diabetic son, MichaeI,a dog for his fifth birthday.
一周两次,操老婆---杰米的逼
Fucks his wife, Jamie, twice a week.
听起来像你老公吗?
Does that sound like your husband?
两天前,凯文饭店里发生了一桩大交易
Two days ago, a major product transaction took place at Kevin's restaurant.
- 什么交易?
- 海♥洛♥因♥
- What product?
- Heroin.
制♥作♥了九个月,为了卖♥♥给高端买♥♥主
Collected over nine months for sale to a high-end buyer.
我老板一手组织的
The deaI was structured by my boss.
里头有三家辛迪加巨头的现金
It involved the cash from three other syndicates.
每家都派了人参与交易
Each outfit sent their man to the deaI.
凯文是我们派的
Kevin was ours.
我们发现其他几个仰面朝天
We found the others with the backs of their heads blown off
倒在凯文的储酒室里
in Kevin's wine cellar.
买♥♥家的钱也被席卷一空
The buyer's account was emptied.
眼下,我们知道凯文把这些钱
Now, we know that Kevin transferred that money to
藏到了某个临时的秘密地点
some temporary reserve somewhere.
我们知道他在其他一家辛迪加巨头有同伙
We know he had a partner in one of the other syndicates.
我们设法在那同伙逃窜前抓住了他