This was recorded on your anniversary.
抱歉打扰到你,我住在街上
ALEK: Sorry to bother you,I live down the street.
我们的快递员离开了,包裹在门廊上
Our mailman left your package on our porch.
特殊交易?嗯,知道了
SpeciaI delivery, huh? Well, great.
你在我们的房♥子里?
You were at our house?
我知道迈克尔在哪里睡觉
I know where MichaeI slept.
草
Fuck.
你最好祈祷凯文洗掉手上的血
You better hope Kevin cleaned the blood off his hands
在他把手放到你们身边之前
before he put them inside of you.
你拥有的唯一真实的东西在门后的房♥间里
The one reaI thing you have is in the room next door.
你还可以救他
You can still save him.
迈克尔在事故中受伤了
MichaeI's injuries happened at the accident.
我们从未碰过他
We never touched him.
你今天去哪里了?
Where were you today?
我去哈罗德的酒庄摘了一些赤霞珠
I was at Harold's winery picking up some cabernet.
嗯?
Huh.
- 考验我?
- 我会吗?
- Checking up on me?
- Should I be?
可能吧
Maybe.
或许你不应该
Maybe you shouldn't.
- 这是什么?
- 7月21号♥
- What's this?
- July 21st.
你觉得我会忘了结婚6周年的纪念日吗?
You think I'd forget our six-year anniversary?
你说过我们不应该浪费
You said we weren't going to spend any money.
噢,佛祖啊!
Oh, my God!
你工作这么辛苦
You work so hard.
担心账单吗,照顾迈克尔
You worry about the bills,you take care of MichaeI.
那就让我来照顾好你吧
Let me worry about this.
真漂亮
It's beautifuI.
实在是太美了
Never seen anything more beautifuI.
生日快乐,迈克尔
Happy birthday, MichaeI.
迈克尔,不要再吹口哨了
为什么?
KEVIN: Mike, stop blowing the whistle.
MICHAEL: How come it doesn't work?
因为这是狗的口哨,人们听不到那么高的声音
KEVIN: Because it's a dog whistle,people can't hear that high.
2,3还有你和我能够。。。
MICHAEL: Two and three and you and me can...
2,3还有你和我能够。。。
KEVIN: Two and three and you and me can...
4和5。。。
4和5还有。。。
MICHAEL:... four and five and...
KEVIN:... four and five and...
60个人。。。
60 people...
大卫,你需要这份工作
David, you want the job,you have to be able to make.
我们有60个人,这是食谱
We have 60 people. Here's the recipe.
奥,上帝
Oh, my God.
狗哨
The dog whistle.
嘿!我发现线索了!
Hey! I found something.
继续
Go ahead.
- 不算什么大线索
- 不,他用狗哨来标记
- Could be a glitch.
- No, he signaled them with a dog whistle.
- 找下一个
- 为什么?
- Find another one.
- Why?
如果这是一个信♥号♥♥,我需要另一个来作对比
If it's a signaI, I need another one to compare it to.
如果没有参照范式我没法破解他的密♥码♥
I can't break his code without a pattern.
这样,你再找下一个,我去带迈克尔进来
Look, you find another one,I'll bring MichaeI in.
他是个菜鸟
He's a rookie.
一定是烟花把他引来的
He's probably here because of the fireworks.
- 你在这儿看着她
- 收到,头
- You stay here with her.
- RATHE: Got it, boss.
-警官先生,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
-你介意我进来吗?
-ALEK: Can I help you, Officer?
-OFFICER GENE: You mind if I come in?
想喝点什么吗?咖啡还是茶?
Do you want anything to drink?Coffee, tea?
不了,谢谢
No, thanks.
刚刚接到了个电♥话♥,是关于码头噪音的
Got a call about some noise down at the docks.
- 你听到了?
- 这周每个晚上都听得到
- You hear it?
- Every night this week.
一些孩子正在发射瓶装火箭!
Some kids are firing off some bottle rockets!
看清楚他们的样子了吗?
You see their faces?
是的,几天前我还看到有人出来,长相看得很清楚
Yeah, I gave a description to someone who came out a few days ago.
白人,很年轻
White, young,
- 几个滑板运动员
- 他妈的。。。
- couple of skateboarders.
- RATHE: What the...
你拿的什么东西?
没什么
OFFICER GENE: What are you holding here?
ALEK: Not much.
我们刚刚把租约签了
We just signed the lease.
我们这个商店,卖♥♥点纸笔、橱柜之类的玩意
We store for businesses.Pens, paper, filing cabinets.
这是我们的第二家店,我们准备继续做大
This is our second location.We're still moving in.
我可以四处看一下吗?
OFFICER GENE:Wouldn't mind taking a look around.
可以问问为什么吗?
这地方这么大
ALEK: May I ask why?
OFFICER GENE: Big place.
跨过了基地,看看孩子们会不会发现条进来的路
Cover our bases,see if the kids found a way in.
- 他妈的!
- 警官,我向你保证
- Shit!
- ALEK: Sir, I can assure you,
这个地方比颁领圣餐的处♥女♥的逼还安全紧致
this place is locked tighter than a virgin at Communion.
进来吧
Come on.
要是我看到了什么,我第一时间给你打电♥话♥
But if I see anything I'll give you a call.
听着,我不想让自己显得无礼
Listen, I don't mean to be rude.
我刚吃了些中国菜,感觉胃里正在翻江倒海
I had some Chinese food and my stomach's taking revenge.
如果你明显还想过来看的话,我可以告诉老板一声
If you wanna come back tomorrow,I can call my boss.
不用那么麻烦,要是你再看到他们,给我们来个电♥话♥就行
That won't be necessary.Just give us a call if you see them again.
没问题
Of course.
干得漂亮!
Nice try!
好了,保重
All right, take care.
阿列克,阿列克
Alek. Alek.
蔡斯,拿一下断路器
Chase, get the breaker.
让我告诉你一些关于生存的事情
Let me tell you something about survivaI.
三十年前
Thirty years ago,
法尔考的父亲在希腊的一个小镇上做生意
Falco's father owned a business in a small town in Greece.
他是个很好的人
He was a good man.
照顾好大家,培养起众人对他的忠诚
Took care of people, bred loyalty.
没人敢动他
No one would touch him.
有一天,一个活腻歪的人闯进他们家
Then one day this lowlife raced into their house,
偷了些值钱的东西,还烧了房♥子
steals a few valuables,and torches the place.
法尔考的父亲母亲,兄弟全都给烧死了
Falco's father, mother, brother,all burned to death.
法尔考独自外出闯荡生存
Falco got out alive.
住在个小巷子里,以偷别人钱包为生
Lived in alleyways, picked pockets.
最后他终于找到了那个令全家人都葬身火窟的罪魁祸首
Eventually tracked down the scumbag that killed the rest of the family
用一把小刀切开了他的喉咙
and cut his throat with a pocket knife.
那时法尔考才12岁
Falco was 12 years old.
而我跟你讲这些,是因为我从来没有见过任何比他更有纯正生存本能的人
And I'm telling you this because I've never met anyone with a pure survivaI instinct.
在法尔考眼里,你看不到任何恐惧
Never seen fear in Falco's eyes.
我觉得那时的法尔考自己恐怕也意识不到,毕竟只是个孩子
I don't think Falco felt it,since that day as a child.
我希望关于迈克尔你能有比自己
I hope you have a better instinct for MichaeI's survivaI
更好的生存本能
than you do for yours.
- 这话我只跟你讲
- 你带他到医院
- This is between you and me.
- You've taken him to hospitals,
通过平衡他的血糖救了他不止一次
saved his life more than once by balancing his blood sugar.
你知道他体内有太多葡萄糖是多危险的一件事
You know the danger of having too much glucose in his body.
这是半针胰岛素
This is half a shot of insulin.
在接下来的三个小时里,它会代谢他血液中的糖份
It will metabolize the sugar in his blood for the next three hours.
而这个
And this
是满满一针的剂量,会直接要了他的命
is a full shot that will kill him.
你这鳖孙
You son of a bitch.
在他注射胰岛素休克之前,你还有两分钟
You have two minutes before he goes into insulin shock.
三分钟后他就死了
Three before he's dead.
告诉我钱在哪,我就给他一针葡萄糖酸钙口服液
Tell me where the money is and I'll give him a shot of glucose.
我不是跟你说了录音带的事,狗哨的事!
I told you about the tapes.I told you about the dog whistle.
我也跟你说过,我们没时间了
And I told you we have a time issue.
好吧
Okay.
带他去五号♥码头,把尸体扔了
Take him to dock five, dump his body.
有一个存款箱
There is a deposit box.
凯文三年前开的
Kevin opened it three years ago.
- 如果他有另一个账户
- 在哪儿?
- If he has another account...