They're the only thing keeping you and MichaeI alive.
现在,当你听到录音带里电♥话♥声响了两次
Now, when you hear the phone ring twice on the tapes,
绕过那个,那是我们联♥系♥凯文的方法
bypass that,that's how we contacted Kevin.
好的
Okay.
不要浪费时间
Don't waste your time with those.
你需要弄清楚凯文是如何给他的同伙发暗号♥
You just figure out how Kevin signaled his other partner.
明天下午三点,你还有12个小时
3:00 p. m. tomorrow. You've got 12 hours.
还有,杰米,我们在监视你
Oh, and Jamie, we're watching you.
我们在仓库里的每个房♥间都能看到你
We can see you from every room in the warehouse.
12个小时,杰米
Twelve hours, Jamie.
我在底特律的这周你不会有事的
KEVIN: You guys will be okay while I'm in Detroit for the week?
我想我们可以摆脱麻烦
JAMIE: I think we can stay out of trouble.
- 晚上联♥系♥你?
- 好的
- I'll call you tonight?
- Okay.
嘿,爸爸要走了,抱一抱?
Hey, goodbye hug?
来,再亲一下
One. Smack one.
再见,冠军
KEVIN: Goodbye, champ.
海德先生,瑞斯好像打掉了你的几颗牙
Mr. Hader,looks like Rathe pulled some teeth.
我来告诉你
I have a lead for you.
你的同伴那里有你们从法尔考偷走的四千万
Your partner has the 40 million you both stole from Falco,
而你只有我
and you have me.
告诉我钱在哪里,我还能保留你下面的假牙
Tell me where the money is, and I'll let you keep your jaw for dentures.
我认识法尔考的手下
I know Falco's people.
我从未听过你的声音
I've never heard your voice.
敢摘下面具让我看看你的脸吗?
You wanna take off that mask and show me your face?
海德
Hader,
如果你看到了我的脸,那将是你看到的最后一样东西
if you see my face, it will be the last thing you look at.
阿列克?我听出来是你
Alek? I heard you.
佛祖啊
Christ.
听着,我真的不知道泰勒在哪
Look, I don't know where Taylor is,I don't know.
好吧,海德先生
That's all right, Mr. Hader.
瑞斯会帮你想起来
Rathe will jog your memory.
昨天在学校学了什么?
KEVIN:What did you do in schooI yesterday?
拼写
MICHAEL: Spelling.
- 学得如何?
- 不是很好
-KEVIN: What's wrong?
-MICHAEL: I'm not good at it.
儿子,你是我见过最聪明的孩子
Mikey, you're the smartest kid I know.
为什么不唱我最喜欢的那首歌♥?
Why don't you sing my favorite song?
在学前班学会的那首
The one you made up in preschooI.
2,3,你和我,4,5,还有29
Two, three, you and me can four and five and twenty-nine and
66紧接着43,还有我们
sixty-six is even fixed with forty-three and we
真棒
Awesome.
我和妈妈商量在你生日的时候送你一只狗,但还不能保证
Your mom and I are discussing a dog for your birthday, but no promises.
洗好了吗?
Is he a prune yet?
- 尝尝葡萄干
- 我可不是葡萄干
- Try raisin.
- I'm not a raisin.
你是最好吃的小葡萄干,我爱你
You are the most delicious little raisin.I love you.
房♥东把餐厅租金提高到了8000
The lease renewaI came for the restaurant.They're raising the rent to 8,000.
我勒了个去
Oh, Christ!
- 我给他打电♥话♥
- 你今天休息,周一再打给他吧
- Okay, I'll give him a call.
- It's your day off, call him Monday.
- 只要五分钟
- 周一再打
- It'll only take five minutes.
- Call on Monday.
阿列克,我保证,说的都是实话
Alek, I promise, it's the truth.
我们在那碰头并把钱从账户里取出来
We were meeting there to move the money from the account.
瑞斯,盯住他,我们快要成功了
Rathe, keep an eye on him,we're nearly done here.
泰勒的老婆呢?
What about Taylor's wife?
确定她与这些录音带有关
Make sure she keeps working on those tapes.
必须从这两方面得到我们需要的信息
We have to get our information from one of these two.
还有,瑞斯
And, Rathe,
- 你不能进去
- 我知道
- she's off-Imits.
- I got it.
爸爸,帮我造房♥子
Daddy, help me build the house.
-我把他抱上♥床♥
-谢谢,亲爱的
-KEVIN: I'm gonna put him to bed.
-JAMIE: Thanks, babe.
你购置杂货了吗?
是的,但我们还需要一些纸巾
KEVIN: You got groceries?
JAMIE: Yeah, but we need paper towels.
好吧,我会弄点回来
KEVIN: Okay, I'll head back and get some.
不,妈妈,别挠我痒痒
MICHAEL: No, Mommy, don't tickle me.
爸爸要去一个地方
KEVIN:
Daddy's gonna take another trip to...
饿了吗?
嗯
JAMIE: Hungry?
MICHAEL: Yeah.
宝贝,我爱你
我也爱你
KEVIN: God, I love you.
JAMIE: I love you.
不,我不想要
MICHAEL: No, I don't want it.
好吧,孩子,随便你,你得吃点东西
It's okay, kid, you let yours go.You've got to eat something.
对,就是这样
Right, that's it, attaboy.
一切都会好起来
Everything's gonna be fine.
瑞斯
Rathe.
在监控里看到你盯着泰勒的妻子
Saw you watching Taylor's wife on the cameras.
我该盯着她
I'm supposed to keep an eye on her.
那不是你该做的
That's not what you were doing.
你怎么了?你从来不这样
What's wrong with you?You're never like this.
-怎么,你要上那个女人?
-闭嘴
-What, are you into nice girls?
-Shut up.
-如果阿列克发现的话。。。
-谁会告诉他?
-If Alek finds out...
-Who's gonna tell him?
嗨!你知道阿列克的经历
Hey! You know what Alek's been through.
他不需要任何人提醒他老婆孩子经历了什么
He doesn't need anything to remind him about what happened to his wife and kid.
所以,他在泰勒老婆面前心事重重
So quit breathing heavy around Taylor's old lady.
法尔考需要阿列克在这里才能拿到钱
Falco needs Alek straight in here to get this money.
如果没有拿到钱,9个小时后我们都得死
If that cash isn't here nine hours from now, we're all dead.
妈的
Shit.
阿列克,我没有说谎
Alek, I didn't lie.
看,看,钱没在这里,我也被泰勒骗了!
Look, look, the money wasn't there.Taylor screwed me, too!
-听着,我知道你家里出了状况
-住嘴
-Look, look, I know you got family...
-Stop.
我也有家庭,我也有老婆孩子
I got family, too.I got a wife and kids.
让他走
Let him go.
求求你,不要让我和孩子分开
Please, please,don't take me away from my kids.
-瞧好了,海德
-我曹
-Take a good look, Hader.
-Oh, shit.
迈克尔今天又去看了医生,他又发生了胰岛素反应
JAMIE: MichaeI went to the doctor today.
He had another insulin reaction.
我们应该更新他的小米手环了
We should update his Medi-Bracelet.
上帝禁止别人看到他并犯了一个错误
God forbid someone doesn't see it and makes a mistake.
- 找到什么了吗?
- 还没
- Find anything?
- Not yet.
给迈克尔的狗怎么样了?我们隔壁实验室有小狗
KEVIN: What about the dog for Mike?Our neighbor's Lab is having pups.
这样对孩子很好,可以教会他们忠诚和责任
They're great with kids.It'll teach him loyalty, responsibility.
你需要电池吗?
You need batteries?
注意到什么了吗?
Did you notice?
我们需要更换他的小米手环
We should update his Medi-Bracelet.
没有注意到什么
I didn't notice.
上帝不让人们看到他,犯了一个错误
God forbid someone doesn't see it and makes a mistake.
- 还疼吗?
- 还好
- How's your pain?
- It's fine.
你不知道来这里的是什么人
You have no idea what kind of people come in here.
顺便说一下
By the way,
我跟你说过我们在监视你
I told you we were watching.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们只有9个小时了
We have nine hours
但我依旧认为你不相信我
and I still don't think you believe me.
凯文并不是一个简单的商人,他杀过人
Kevin isn't a starry-eyed business owner.He kills people.
这就是你不知道的原因
There's a reason you didn't know.
家庭只是工作的一部分,是外部世界的边缘
Families are a part of the job,they're a front to the outside world.
我们不仅是丈夫,父亲
We pass as husbands, as fathers.
我们被训练如何说谎,凯文很擅长
We're trained to lie,and Kevin was the best.
在迈克尔出生之前我们是朋友
We were friends before MichaeI was born.
我也信任他
I trusted him, too.
这是我们的结婚纪念