你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
蔡斯,等等
Chase, wait.
走之前,找到警♥察♥的车
Before you leave, go to the cop's car.
无线电联这个徽章的号♥码,告诉他们格列弗顿检查过了
Radio dispatch with this badge number.Tell them Grifton checked out,
你们正在去下一个目的地
and that you're moving on to another location.
然后把汽车扔进码头
Then dump the car off the pier.
然后再回来,把剩下的屁♥股♥擦干净
Come back in here, and clean this pig up.
去吧
Go ahead.
你解决这事,不然我杀了他们俩
You fix this, or I'll kill them both.
明白
I know.
梅根
Megan.
听着,我时间很紧
Listen, I just have a second.
听着,有人绑♥架♥了我和迈克尔
Look, someone grabbed me and MichaeI.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我不知道,不知名的仓库里
I don't know, just some kind of warehouse.
就一个人
Just one guy.
白人
White,
身高5英尺5英寸,戴耳环
5'5", earrings,
莫霍克人,眉毛上有疤痕
a mohawk, and a scar above his eyebrow.
梅根,听我说
Megan, listen to me.
如果我出了什么事,不能告诉迈克尔
If anything happens to me,you can't tell MichaeI.
答应我
Promise me
你不会说任何事,告诉他我很好
that you won't say anything.You'll tell him I'm okay.
答应我
Promise me.
我联♥系♥不到他
I can't reach him.
听着,我得走了,有人过来了
Listen, I gotta go. Somebody's coming.
嘿,让他们走
Hey, let them go.
尽快回来
Come back here as soon as you can.
玛丽是你的妻子吗?
Was Mary your wife?
你也把她杀了?
Did you kill her, too?
是你老公杀的
Your husband did.
他和海德
Him and Hader.
他们强♥奸♥了我老婆
They raped my wife.
杀了我儿子
Killed my kid.
肢解了她们
Left them in pieces.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
不像你,她。。
No like you, she...
她很。。
She was...
她一直挡在前面,她从不知道我做了什么
She started as a front.She never knew what I really did.
他和我的孩子,科迪
Her and my boy, Cody.
他们是我的全部
They were my life.
你儿子叫科迪?
Your son's name was Cody?
我在录音上听到过这个名字,在给海德的留言里
I heard that name in the tapes,in a message to Hader.
-“科迪项目,400万”
- 你说什么?
- "Cody project, four million".
- What are you talking about?
- 还有其他名字吗?
- 一个银行,布罗姆韦尔银行
- Was there any other name in it?
- A bank, Bromwell Bank.
这么说的,“科迪项目,400万,布罗姆韦尔银行”
It said, "Cody project, four million,Bromwell Bank".
额外的400万
The extra four million.
有人雇佣他去杀我老婆
Someone hired him to kill her.
法尔考来了
Falco's here.
911紧急救助
OPERATOR: 911 emergency.
喂,我在格利弗顿公♥司♥,我需要救援
Yes, I'm at Grifton Enterprises, I need help.
喂?能听见吗?
Hello? Can you hear me?
钱到账了
The money's in.
泰勒女士在里面
Mrs. Taylor's inside.
泰勒女士
Mrs. Taylor.
久痒大名,如驴贯耳
I hear you're quite a handfuI.
凯文一直很有品位
Kevin always had taste.
他的几任太太都挺符合我的审美
Some of his women were a little obvious for my fancy.
出于礼貌有些事需要跟您说一下
There's something to be said for modesty.
让我看看
Let me see.
很好
Very good.
得花几分钟
It'll take a few moments.
迈克尔在哪?
Where's MichaeI?
在她妹妹家
He is at her sister's.
你知道这救不了他吧
You do know this doesn't save him.
凯文背叛了我们,他必须付出代价
Kevin betrayed us, he has to pay.
我们要离婚了
We're getting divorced.
我明白阿列克为什么喜欢你了
I can see why Alek likes you.
我儿子什么也不会说的
My son won't say anything.
你相信吗?
Do you believe that?
我相信她
I gave her my word.
阿列克的话对我来说就是一切
Alek's word is worth everything to me.
他总是很忠心
He has always been loyaI.
让我告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
介奏寺僧活
This life,
即使走了一点歧路,都会改变一个人
even a glimpse of this life, changes people.
我相信你在这里已大彻大悟了
I'm sure in the time you've been here...
好吧,说明白点,你不能回家
Well, let's just say,you can't go back home.
如果我们让他活着
If we let him live,
迈克尔会永远有两张脸
MichaeI will always have two faces
埋在他的脑海里
burned in his brain.
你的和阿列克的
Yours and Alek's.
你的会随着时间逐渐消逝
Yours will fade away over time.
迈克尔会永存
MichaeI will resist.
他会因为忘记你而恨自己,但那是心灵麻痹自己的痛楚
He'll hate himself for forgetting you,but that's how the mind numbs the pain.
他会忘掉你,因为痛苦会让他变得麻木
He'll hate himself for forgetting you,but that's how the mind numbs the pain.
而阿列克的脸
Alek's face,
会烙印在他的脑海里
he'll never forget.
每当他闭上双眼,阿列克的脸便会浮现
Your boy will see him every time he shuts his eyes.
有朝一日,长大成人的迈克尔也许能手刃仇人
And if MichaeI as a young man manages to blow out Alek's brains,
完成他日思夜想的复仇大计
because that's all he'll ever think about,
但他还是会不断地自责当初死在冰冷的地板上的
he'll still wish it was him who died on that cold concrete floor
为什么不是儿时的他?
when he was just a boy.
迈克尔的一生
MichaeI is not meant
不该如此沉重
for this life.
我们或许注定背负这些
Some of us are.
但不该是他
Not him.
也不该是你
Not you.
你也刚刚宣判了你妹妹的死刑
You just killed your sister, too.
马上做掉她,不知道电♥话♥接通了没
Do it now.We don't know if her call went through.
没有她的话,您拿不到这笔钱
You wouldn't have your money,had it not been for her.
或许我该给她点劳务费?
Maybe I should put her on my payroll.
再笑一个试试
Don't disrespect him again.
不会疼的
I'll make this painless.
4400万已经洗干净并存入您的环瑞银证账户
Forty-four million is clean,and back in the Transwiss account.
需要取出来分转吗?
Would you like it split up?
- 转1000万到我的海外账户
- 喳
- Transfer ten to my offshore account.
- Yes.
400万留给阿列克
There's four million extra in there,leave it for Alek.
剩下的3000万呢?
And the 30?
剩下的给我们的合作伙伴,待会再分
Belongs to our partners,I'll split it up later.
存进我的隐藏账户
Put it in my cloaked account,
布罗姆韦尔银行
Bromwell Bank.
我还没转完
I'm not finished.
你为什么要杀她们?!
Why did you kill them?
家庭只是工作的一部分
Families were just part of the job.
亲情只会迷惑你
You weren't meant to get attached.
我对你一直都很忠诚
I was always loyaI.
你还是忘不了她们
You're still mourning them.
你跟我说过泰勒是干净的
You told me Taylor was clean.
我早就警告过你,阿列克
I warned you, Alek.
感情只会带来失望的恶性循环
Attachments cause mistakes.
那么你呢?
What about yours?
你早该杀了我
You should have killed me.
- 杰米
- 不不不
- Jamie.
- No, no, no.
别他妈碰我!
Don't you fucking touch me!