来吧,滚开!
Come on, beat it!
我们走吧!我们走吧!
Let's go! Let's go!
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你冲我吼什么?
What are you screaming at me for?
我都不知道你在说什么!
I don't even know what you're talking about!
我们应该找个经理而不是球员。
We should have brought over a manager instead of ballplayers.
够了,马文。我们通过。
That does it, Marvin. We're through.
-你能告诉你的孩子们冷静点吗?-是的。
-Will you just tell your boys to cool it? -Yeah.
体育场的人说如果再发生这样的麻烦,他们就要取消演出了。-是的。是的。
The stadium people say they're gonna call the thing off -if there's any more trouble like this. -Yeah. Yeah.
一切都很好。
Everything's all right.
没有什么。这是什么?
There's nothing. What is it?
-女士们先生们……-这是什么?
-Ladies and gentlemen... -What is it?
由于我们无法控制的情况,比赛被取消了。
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the game has been canceled.
人们不会失去整个俱乐部的,拉扎尔。
People don't lose entire ball clubs, Lazar.
我不知道发生了什么。我是说,发挥你的想象力。
I don't know what happened. I mean, use your imagination.
也许CBS给了他们更好的条件。
Maybe CBS made them a better offer.
-有很多钱要支付。-是的,25%的入场费。
-Lots of rain check money to pay out. -Yeah, 25%x80x8c of the gate.
今年我是超级碗的主持人。
I was in line to do the Super Bowl this year.
好吧,听着,四点钟的时候我们会熄灯,但我会把摄像机留在原地。
Well, look, at four o'clock we lose the light, but I'm gonna leave the cameras in place.
现在,如果你和新的日本教练能在四点前找到你们的队伍,请告诉我。
Now, if you and the new Japanese coach can find your teams by four o'clock, let me know.
我们会在没有观众的情况下把剩下的录下来。
We'll tape the rest of it without the crowd.
什么日本新教练?你在说什么?
What new Japanese coach? What are you talking about?
另一个辞职了,或者被解雇了。真是个大耻辱。
The other one resigned, or got fired. A big disgrace.
怎么啦?
What?
他的球队所属的联合会并没有对此掉以轻心。
The federation his team belonged to did not take this lightly.
我真希望我们能有个联盟来对付你这样的人。
I just wish we had a federation to deal with people like you.
你是我的朋友。
You are my friend.
我真不敢相信。
I can't believe it.
我只需要再来一次全中。
All I needed was one more strike.
我本可以做到的。
I could have done it.
差一点就成功了。
Almost did it.
我就能参加几个游戏节目了。
I'd have gotten myself a couple of game shows.
然后我会去看电影。是的。
Then I'd go to the movies. Yeah.
电影吗?-是的。我会先用库布里克。第一。
-Movie? -Yes. I would use Kubrick first. First.
他和我,我们有同样的情感。
Him and me, we got the same sensibilities.
你没事的,清水。
You're all right, Shimizu.
怎么了?不够犀利?
What's the matter? Mot sharp enough?
你不喜欢你的牛排吗?
Don't you like your steak?
你为什么朝我扔玫瑰?
Why are you throwing roses at me?
清水。
Shimizu.
清水?来吧,伙计。
Shimizu? Come on, pal.
没你想的那么糟。
Not as bad you think.
来吧,振作起来。
Come on, cheer up.
嘿,你跟我一起去洛杉矶怎么样?
Hey, what do you say you come to L.A. with me?
和我呆一会儿。
Stay with me for a little while.
来吧,你可以用剩下的。
Come on, you could use the rest.
你可以和我在一起。如果事情变得糟糕,真的,到了最糟糕的地步,我会给你找份园丁的工作。
You can stay with me. If things get bad, really, worse comes to worst, I'll get you a job as a gardener.
你说呢?但你不能自残。
What do you say? But you can't commit harikari.
我是说,那太可怕了。
I mean, that would be horrible.
-Harakiri吗?-Harakiri。
-Harakiri? -Harakiri.
我知道我的发音错了。
I knew I had the pronunciation wrong.
-马文,你疯了吗?(…这就是我要说的。你必须考虑一下。
-Marvin, you crazy? -Mo... That's what I'm saying. You must consider it.
不,不。
No, no.
是的,但是……怎么啦?
Yeah, but... What?
别这么……
Don't get so...
清水。
Shimizu.
听着,清水。
Listen, Shimizu.
嗯,再想想,你知道,现在在好莱坞很难找到工作。
Well, on second thought, you know, it's tough to get a job in Hollywood now.
你40年代就该去了。
You should have been there in the '40s.
镇上的每一张照片都是你拍的。
You'd have worked on every picture in town.
你会有很多死亡场景,你会演得很好。
You'd have had a lot of death scenes, and you'd have been good.
我不知道你怎么了。你真乖张。
I don't know what it is with you. You're so contrary.
也许是因为你吃的那些生鱼。
Maybe it's all that raw fish you eat.
马文,过来。
Marvin, come here.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
怎么啦?
What?
快点,快点。
Come on, get a move on.
他做到了!他做到了!那是我哥哥!
He did it! He did it! That's my brother!
安全!
Safe!
出去!
Out!
安全!
Safe!
嘿,你在干什么?你很安全。
Hey, what are you doing? You were safe.
-我也这么认为。-那你在干什么?
-I thought so, too. -So, what are you doing?
你可以看出他不这么认为。
You could just tell he didn't think so.
我想他需要一副眼镜。
I think he needs a pair of glasses.
-什么?不诚实的。
-What? -Dishonest.
来吧,凯利。得到一个命中。
Come on, Kelly. Get a hit.
振作起来。你没有集中精神,凯利。
Snap out of it. You're not concentrating, Kelly.
-别这样,凯莉。-别这样,凯莉。
-Come on, Kelly. -Come on, Kelly.
来吧,凯利。注意。
Come on, Kelly. Pay attention.
宝贝!
Baby!
——两个。两个罢♥工♥。
-That's two. -Strike two.
放松点,好吗,凯利?
Lighten up, will you, Kelly?
凯莉!
Kelly!
这是3。
And that's three.
(!-你说不是什么意思?
-Mo! -What do you mean no?
但这不可能。
But it can't be.
-什么?来吧。
-What? -Come on.
给他们穿上制♥服♥,带他们回体育场。
Get their uniforms on, get them back to the stadium.
但他们已经开始了。
But they played already.
他们……
They...
拉扎尔。你这个混♥蛋♥。-是吗?
-Lazar. You bastard. -Yeah?
根据合同,你有义务交付游戏。
You're contractually obligated to deliver a game.
合同里可没提到双头头。
Nothing in the contract that says anything about a doubleheader.
你再这么叫我一次,我就揍扁你。
And you call me that name one more time, I'm gonna knock you right on your ass.
不写,不写。
No writing, no writing.
听着,拉扎尔,如果你不把孩子们带到体育场我会亲自让电视台起诉你。
Now listen, Lazar, I will personally see to it the network sues your ass off if you don't get those boys to the stadium.
起诉我。
Sue me.
在这里。这是我的布洛克名片。把它放在你喜欢的地方。
Here. Here's my Bullock's card. Put it where you like.
我已经结束了宣传、炒作或其他任何事情。
I'm through promoting, hyping or anything else.
你明白吗?你想让这些孩子玩?
You understand that? You want these kids to play?
你去问他们。我受够了这些屁话。
You go ask them. I'm through with this bullshit.
我不是干这行的。艾哈迈德?
I'm not in the business. Right, Ahmad?
-你快成功了,伙计。-我想已经发生了。
-You're getting there, man. -I think it's happened.
嘿,伙计们,来点可乐怎么样?
Hey, you guys, how about some Coke?
嘿,伙计们,等等。
Hey, you guys, wait up.
-你……-来点寿司怎么样?
-You... -How about some sushi?
清水?-是吗?
-Shimizu? -Yeah?
-明年,古巴。——古巴?
-Next year, Cuba. -Cuba?
我们选两队。
We take the both teams.
我让卡斯特罗投出第一个球。
I get Castro to throw the first ball out.
电影精选列表