嘿,伙计们,你们在客厅里扔得到处都是我爸爸的好象棋。
Hey, you guys, that happens to be my father's good chess set you're throwing all over the living room.
你就不能小心点吗?
Can't you be more careful with this stuff?
你知道如果他回家发现这些到处都是,他会怎么做吗?
Do you know what he'd do if he came home and found these all over the place?
请把这些放在……恩格尔伯格,离我的冰箱远点。多少次……-你管那叫冰箱?-是的。
Would you please keep these on the... Engelberg, get away from my refrigerator. How many times... -You call that a refrigerator? -Yes.
这里没有什么可吃的。
There's nothing in here to eat.
这是威廉·本迪克斯得到的部分。
This is the part where William Bendix gets it.
每次都让我恶心。
Gets me sick every time.
威廉·本迪克斯幸存了下来。安东尼·奎恩才是明白的人。
William Bendix survives in this. Anthony Quinn is the one who gets it.
我是约瑟夫·布莱恩,从日本东京为您报道。
This is Joseph Blane, reporting to you from Tokyo, Japan.
我们现在和日本青少年棒球冠军在一起。
We are here with the Japanese Junior Baseball champions.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get that?
嘿!嘿,伙计们!嘿,伙计们,日本冠军!
Hey! Hey, guys! Hey, guys, the Japanese champions!
因此,我们驻日本的记者询问了日本男孩和他们的教练,他们对美国的拒绝有何看法。
So, our correspondent in Japan asked the Japanese boys and their coach what they thought of the American refusal.
我们既惊讶又有点受伤。
We were surprised and a bit hurt.
这只是我们体育精神的表现。
It was simply a gesture of sportsmanship on our part.
美国给出的不来的原因之一是他们说我们太有竞争力了。
One of the reasons the U.S. gave for not coming was because they say we're too competitive.
我们为什么不派一队人去?
Why aren't we sending a team?
东方队在过去的11场比赛中赢了我们9次。
Well, the Orientals have beaten us nine out of the last 11 times we've played them.
那个讨厌鬼说了什么?
What did that little creep say?
我认为它们只是普通的鸡肉。
I think they're just plain chicken.
东京见!
See you guys in Tokyo!
好吧!我们会为你许个愿。
Okay! We'll make a wish for you.
大家早上好,欢迎来到阳光秀。
Good morning, everybody, and welcome to The Sunshine Show.
今天早上我们的客人是一群想去日本的年轻球员。
Our guests this morning are a group of young ball players trying to get to Japan.
-早上好,伙计们。-早上好。
-Good morning, fellas. -Good morning.
谢谢你给我们回信。
Thanks for answering our letter.
你知道,如果你去日本,你就违背了国家组织的意愿。你为什么想去?
You know, by going to Japan, you'd be going against the wishes of your national organization. Why do you want to go?
-主要是圣灵的引导。-什么?
-It's mainly guidance of the Holy Spirit. -What?
我们觉得美国队应该在日本代表他们自己。
We feel that an American team should represent themselves in Japan.
再说,我们不是懦夫,我们也没有母亲……Nip会挡我们的路。
And plus, we ain't no cowards and there ain't no mother... Nip gonna stand in our way.
-他说什么?-Engelberg !
-What did he say? -Engelberg!
我认为你不能在早上6点这么说。
I don't think you can say that at six o'clock in the morning.
此外,我们觉得如果美国队不去,这真的会使原本友好的国家之间的关系变得紧张。
Also, we feel that if an American team didn't go, it would really strain relations between otherwise friendly nations.
是什么让你们觉得自己是美国真正的代表?
What makes you boys think that you're truly a representative team of the United States?
服务类型。-马姬,我是马文。任何消息?
-Service. -Marge, it's Marvin. Any messages?
一群。你去哪儿了?
A bunch. Where have you been?
我一直试镜到凌晨五点。有什么事吗?
I've been casting till 5:00 in the morning. What's up?
-有铅笔吗,马夫?-我记起来了。
-Got a pencil, Marv? -I got a memory.
这是怎么呢来吧。
What's going on? Come on.
路易斯从拉斯维加斯打来电♥话♥。
Louis called from Las Vegas.
他要他的七万五千美元不然你就别想再在这里工作了。
He wants his $75,000 or you'll never work in this town again.
七万五千,否则他会打断你的腿。
75,000, or otherwise he'll break your legs.
改善情况。哦,顺便说一下,你的赡养费三月、四月和五月到期了。
-Good. -Oh, by the way, your alimony checks are due for March, April and May.
但是这些钱从哪里来呢?我是说,你要怎么去那里?
But where is the money coming from? I mean, how are you gonna get there?
我们主要靠储蓄和借贷来支付这次旅行的费用。
Mainly by saving and borrowing is how we're gonna pay for the trip.
但我们绝不接受捐款。
But we're in no way above accepting donations.
你和我都是,孩子。
You and me both, kid.
-什么?-不,不是你,马姬。
-What? -No, not you, Marge.
-还有别的吗,亲爱的?-你欠答录机82.5美元。
-Anything else, my dear? -You owe the answering service $82.50.
太棒了。记在我的账上。
Wonderful. Charge it to me.
听着,我们打败了一支劲旅。
Hey, listen, we beat a pretty powerhouse team.
可能是全国最好的。
Probably the best in the country.
你们确实是一支优秀的球队,但我们的调查结果显示,你们实际上只是范奈斯联赛的第二名球队。
You've got a good team all right, but our findings show that you're really just a second-place team from the Van Nuys League.
哦,我的……对你的发现很有帮助。
Oh, my... Good for your findings.
我们可能是世界上最强的联赛之一。
We're probably one of the strongest leagues in the world.
把钱投给熊队,1941年邮政信箱。
Give your money to the Bears, PO Box 1941.
我们从1941年的珍珠港得到的。
We got that from Pearl Harbor, 1941.
很多钱将主要用于接种……呆头呆脑的。
A lot of money will go mainly for inoculation... Loopy.
多好的客户啊。
What a client.
如果我看了手稿,我就能买♥♥下《根》了。
I could've bought Roots if I'd read the manuscript.
多么美好的生活啊。
What a life.
孩子,棒球。
Kids, baseball.
他们要去日本和日本人比赛。
They're going to Japan to play the Japanese.
这些孩子真蠢。
So stupid, these kids.
一定有很多人希望看到至少有人捍卫这项全国性的娱乐活动。
There must be a lot of people who want to see at least somebody defend the national pastime.
只有我们愿意去。
We're the only ones willing to go.
你能呼叫马文·p·拉扎尔吗?非常感谢。
Would you please page Marvin P. Lazar? Thank you so much.
-这是你的大号♥码吗,马文?——就是这样。
-This is your big number, Marvin? -That's it.
-一群孩子。-对。
-A bunch of kids. -Right.
一群衣衫褴褛的美国孩子去日本东京捍卫这项全国性的娱乐活动。
A bunch of ragamuffin, American kids go to Tokyo, Japan to defend the national pastime.
这不是很自然吗?我说的是国家电视台。
Isn't that a natural? I'm talking national television.
它将由卫星传送。
It's gonna be beamed by satellite.
我告诉你,我等这一刻已经等了很多年了。
I tell you, I've been waiting for something like this for years.
这是天生的。路易,我只要你一万美元。
It's a natural. Louis, all I want from you is 10 grand.
1万给你25%。整个套餐的25%。
10,000 gives you 25%. 25% of the entire package.
你说呢,路易斯?你说呢?
What do you say, Louis? What do you say?
-我什么都不会放的,马文。-你刚才说…你欠我一堆还没冲过终点线的马。
-I ain't putting up nothing, Marvin. -What did you say... You owe me on a bunch of horses that still haven't crossed the finish line.
-好吧,我会…我星期五前要。
-Yeah, well, I'll... -I want it by Friday.
星期五吗?星期五以前我筹不出那么多钱。
Friday? I can't come up with money like that by Friday.
呼叫马文·拉扎尔。
Paging Marvin P. Lazar.
那我该呼谁?我不认识的人?
Well, who am I gonna page? Somebody I don't know?
你们是在找人吗?
Are you boys looking for someone?
没事的,夫人,他们和我在一起。你好!
It's all right, ma'am, they're with me. How do you do?
-你经常来这儿吗?-你是熊队的吗?
-Are you here often? -Are you with the Bears?
-是的。-这是熊队?
-Yeah. -This the Bears?
正确的。进来吧,伙计们。
Right. Come on in, fellas.
来,别客气。我给我们弄了一张中间的大桌子。
Here, make yourselves at home. I got us a nice, big center table.
你好!很高兴见到你。
How do you do? Nice to see you.
别客气。你好!
Make yourselves at home. How do you do?
别客气。走吧,离我远点。
Make yourself at home. Go right ahead and stay off my feet.
是的,请。坐下,伙计们。
Yes, please. Sit down, fellas.
给你。别拘束。
There you are. Make yourself comfortable.
好的,我是马文·拉扎尔,欢迎来到娱乐圈。
Right, my name is Marvin Lazar and welcome to showbiz.
刚才跟我打电♥话♥的人是谁?
Now, who is it that I've been speaking to on the phone?
E.R.W.蒂利亚德三世?
E.R.W. Tillyard III?
是我,拉扎尔先生。
That's me, Mr. Lazar.
好吧,请别叫我拉扎尔先生。
Yes, well, please don't call me Mr. Lazar.
马文是我的名字。大家都叫我马文。
Marvin's my name. Everyone calls me Marvin.
原谅我开门见山,马文,但你说你已经为我们的日本之行筹到钱了?
Forgive me for getting right to the point, Marvin, but you said you've already raised the money for our trip to Japan?
我有吗?是的,我有。当然了。
I have? Yes, I have. Of course I have.
改善情况。-现在是无聊的部分了。
-Good. -Mow for the boring part.
合同。你们的家人都看过了。
Contracts. Now, your folks have seen all of these.
这些实际上是我,作为你的推动者,和你,作为球员之间的协议。
These are, in effect, agreements between me, as your promoter, and you, as the ballplayers.
如你所知,你的父母都同意这些合同中提到的一切。
As you know, your parents all agree with everything that's been brought up in these contracts.
因为我想让你们知道我们一起做的每件事都是光明正大的,明白吗?
Because I want you guys to know everything that we do together will always be on the up and up, got it?
好吧。女服务员吗?
Okay. Waitress?
-亲爱的,给孩子们菜单。-是的。是的。
-My dear, please, menus for the boys. -Yes. Yes.
他们可以点他们的午餐。
And they can order their lunch.
这里的一切都很美好。
Wonderful things here.
不过一美元半,而且只有黄油三明治。
Nothing more than a buck-and-a-half, and only butter sandwiches.
我只是在开玩笑。
I'm only joking.
你想要什么?菲力牛排。
-What would you like? -Filet mignon.
菲力牛排吗?菲力牛排。
-Filet mignon? -Filet mignon.
你最大的牛排是什么?16盎司餐馆。
-What's the biggest steak you got? -16-ounce porterhouse.
午餐吃这个有点重,不是吗?
That's a little heavy for lunch, isn't it?
你为什么不试试清淡点的,比如金枪鱼。
Why don't you try something lighter, like tuna fish.
请给我新鲜的碎蟹。
Fresh cracked crab, please.
螃蟹。螃蟹是什么?螃蟹。
Crabs. What crabs? Crab.
对,新鲜的碎蟹。在这里。
Yeah, fresh cracked crabs. Right here.
等一下。什么……我的酒怎么了?
Wait a second. What... What happened to my drink?
那天晚上在科杰克看到你了。
Saw you on Kojak the other night.
你真的很棒。
You were really good.
你想抽支烟吗?
Would you like a cigarette?
去做吧。
Go ahead.
有一整包。
Got a whole pack.
我跟你们说,我可以大力宣传你们让全国的人都知道你们九个。
I'm telling you, guys, I could promote you guys so good that everybody in the country will know all about the nine of you.
十。-我。
-Ten. -Mine.
十!他们什么时候改变规则的?
-Ten! -When did they change the rules?
穆斯塔法。什么是Mustapha?
-Mustapha. -What's a Mustapha?
我弟弟也得走了,这样就有10个人了。
My little brother's gotta go, and that makes 10.
电影精选列表