紧张吗?明天有重要比赛吗?
Nervous? Big game tomorrow?
别担心,马文来了。
Well, have no fear, Marvin's here.
-怎么了?-也许我只是厌倦了你的忙碌。
-What's the matter? -Maybe I'm just tired of your hustling.
干我这行不容易,你知道的。
It's tough in my line of work, you know.
你得赶紧出去,不然哪儿也去不了。
Gotta go out and hustle or else you go nowhere.
如果你是真正的大人物,你现在还是个无名小卒。
If you were some real big shot, you'd still be nowhere.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think of that?
伙计,你…像你这样的人注定无处可去。
Man, you were... People like you were made to be nowhere.
我帮你搞定了你的游戏,不是吗?
Got you your game, didn't I?
-你给我们带来了一场畸形秀。-怪胎秀是什么意思?
-You got us a freak show. -What do you mean, freak show?
把我弟弟拖来拖去,好像他是只小狗。你知道吗,我也受够了。
And dragging my brother all over the place like he's some puppy dog. You know, I'm sick of that, too.
-我碰巧喜欢你弟弟。-是啊,你喜欢的是一个可爱的小黑鬼,带着灿烂的笑容,不介意你把相机对准他的脸。
-I happen to like your brother. -Yeah, what you like is a cute little nigger with a big smile who don't mind you sticking a camera in his face.
你没理由这么跟我说话。
You got no cause to talk to me like that.
你那样跟我说话伤害了我。
You hurt me when you talk to me like that.
你没受伤。你从没受过伤。
You ain't hurt. You ain't never been hurt.
嘿,路易。
Hey, Louis.
马文。
Marvin.
你在东京做什么?
Now, what are you doing in Tokyo?
我可不想错过你的重要时刻。
I wouldn't miss your big moment for the world.
你不会吗?
You wouldn't?
和一个朋友来这里出差。我答应过介绍你认识的。
Here on business with a friend. Promised to introduce you.
现在,给孩子们找个监护人。
Mow, get yourself a chaperone for the kids.
他知道一家很棒的餐馆。
He knows a great restaurant.
你知道,你和那些男孩们所做的,来到这里接受挑战,这真的很了不起。真的。
You know, what you and those boys are doing, coming over here and taking that challenge, that's really something. Really.
非常感谢。
Thanks a lot.
他们认为我疯了,但我做到了。
They thought I was crazy, but I did it.
很遗憾事情不能稍微平衡一下。
It's a shame things can't be evened out a little bit.
你不可能一夜之间把一个打者变成一个全明星球员。
You can't change a .200-batter into an all-star player overnight.
这不是我们想要的,拉扎尔先生。
That's not exactly what we had in mind, Mr. Lazar.
你想说什么,Locke?
What were you suggesting, Locke?
嗯,第八页。
Well, page 8.
看,这三个男孩,他们是从美国来的。
See, these three boys, they're over here visiting from the States.
他们来的时候,我和路易会陪着他们。
And Louis and I are kind of chaperoning them while they're here.
是的,他们回酒店休息了。
Yeah, they're back at the hotel resting up.
明天是他们的大日子。
They got a big day tomorrow.
这个男孩,亨利·莱弗,他的球快得像闪电一样。
And this boy, Henry Linver, he's got a fastball that takes off like a goddamn bolt of lightning.
他什么时候满30岁?
When does he turn 30?
不,不,不。他们的年龄都很合适。它们只是个头大而已。
No, no, no. They're all the right age. They're just big, that's all.
该死,他们是德州人。你想要什么?
Hell, they're from Texas. What do you expect?
德州的东西都很大。
Everything's big in Texas.
马文。
Marvin.
在维加斯以你的名义开了五家大公♥司♥。
Five big ones go down in your name in Vegas.
25比1赌5000,马文。
5,000 at 25-to-1, Marvin.
你自己想办法。
You figure it out.
手臂怎么样了?
How's the arm?
斯泰因,你怎么把水都喝光了?
Hey, Stein, why are you drinking all the water?
-你紧张吗?不,我渴了。
-Are you nervous? -No, I'm thirsty.
伙计们,马文又来了。
Well, guys, Marvin has come through again.
我有个惊喜要给你。
Have I got a surprise for you.
嘿,伙计们,快进来。亨利,迈克和米奇。
Hey, guys, get in here. Henry, Mike and Mitch.
投手,游击手,二垒。
Pitcher, shortstop, second base.
你们这么担心输球,我想我该做点事帮你们。
Well, you guys were so worried about losing, I thought I'd do something to help you out.
我是说,我不希望你们出去的时候感到尴尬或类似的事情。
I mean, I don't want you guys to go out there and feel embarrassed or anything like that.
马文,我们能单独跟你谈谈吗?
Marvin, can we speak to you alone for a minute?
当然可以,蒂利亚德。
Sure you can, Tillyard.
你们为什么不出去热身呢?
Why don't you guys go out and warm up?
随便扔几个。
Throw a couple around.
怎么了,蒂利亚德?
What is it, Tillyard?
也许我只是代表我自己,但我认为我们不需要任何帮助。
Maybe I'm speaking just for myself, but I don't think we need any help.
我同意。-是的。
-I agree. -Yes.
这一切突然从何而来?
Where did this come from all of a sudden?
我们自己能搞定的,马文。
We can handle it by ourselves, Marvin.
是吗?上次你在那里被屠♥杀♥的时候,你唱的是另一首曲子。
Yeah? You were singing another tune the last time you got slaughtered out there.
-一切都变了。——改变是什么?
-Things have changed. -What's changed?
你把弱者的角色推得太紧了…是啊,大家都觉得我们是一群纨绔子弟。
You've pushed this underdog thing so much... Yeah, everybody thinks we're a bunch of spazzes.
现在我们要证明一些东西了。
And now we have something to prove.
你要在这些人的帮助下证明这一点。
You're gonna prove it with the help of these guys.
我没有得到一个团,你知道的。
I didn't get a regiment, you know.
这是不对的。
It's not right.
伙计们,我不敢相信你们对我说的话。
Guys, I can't believe what you're saying to me.
我是说,如果你们不喜欢我做的工作,你们可以撕毁合同,把它扔进马桶里。
I mean, if you guys don't like the job I'm doing, you can tear up the contract, stick it down the toilet.
我一点也不在乎。
I couldn't care less.
让我告诉你。
Let me tell you something.
如果我要继续掌权,你就得按我的方式做事。
If I'm gonna stay in charge, you got to do things my way.
知道我在说什么吗?
Know what I'm saying?
来这里?到这里来。听我说。
Come here? Come here. Listen to me.
我来告诉你为什么我雇了那三个人,为什么这很重要。
Let me tell you why I hired those three guys, why that's so important.
如果比分接近,或者你们赢了,你们就是英雄。
If the score is close, or if you win, you'll be heroes.
民族英雄。你知道吗?会有促销,广♥告♥。
National heroes. Do you know that? There'll be promotions, commercials.
听着,如果你输了,而且输得很惨,你就惨了,你知道你最后会怎么样吗?
Listen, if you lose and you lose bad, you get slaughtered, you know what you're gonna end up with?
无价值之物。Zilcho。
Zilch. Zilcho.
你知道傻傻是什么意思吗?
You know what it means to be zilcho?
好了,出去打棒球吧。
All right, get out there and play some baseball.
来吧,我们走。快。
Come on, let's go. Fast.
来吧。一点精神。
Come on. A little spirit.
嘿,马文。
Hey, Marvin.
这是你最厉害的废话。
That was some of your best bullshit yet.
马文,马文。
Marvin, Marvin.
-我们的人在命令的顶端。-是的,是的。
-Bat our boys at the top of the order. -Yeah, yeah.
嘿!
Hey!
玩球!
Play ball!
它是不见了!
It's gone!
你抓到他们了,路易。
You got 'em, Louis.
-他们叫我们胆小鬼。-嗯……你让他们担心,这就是原因。
-They're calling us chicken. -Well... You got them worried, that's why.
出去!
Out!
如果你动一动就能拿到了。
Could have gotten that if you'd have moved your ass.
如果你动一动就能拿到了。
Could have gotten it if you'd have moved your ass.
他们盯上你了,莱弗!
They're getting set on you, Linver!
别让他们盯上你了,孩子。
Don't let them dig in on you, boy.
他是故意的吗?
Did he do that on purpose?
蒂里亚德,凯利……
Tillyard, Kelly...
好吧?
Okay?
别担心,马文。
Don't worry, Marvin.
他们不知道你是为了大家好,但我知道。
They don't know you're doing the best for everybody, but I do.
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're talking about.
明年夏天他们会后悔的。他们会更喜欢你,像我一样。
Next summer they're gonna be sorry. They'll like you more, like me.
尤其是我那刻薄的老哥哥会后悔的。
Especially my mean old brother gonna be sorry.
请别烦我。
Leave me alone, please.
-嘿,马文……你能让我一个人静一静吗?
-Hey, Marvin... -Will you leave me alone?
安全的。
Safe.
你看到了吗?他想打他。
Did you see that? He tried to hit him.
-他没有报复。-你怎么知道?
-He wasn't retaliating. -How do you know?
因为他们不打那种棒球,小混混。
'Cause they don't play that type of baseball over here, punk.
你说谁是朋克?
Who are you calling a punk?
你就不能别惹他吗?
Why don't you just not mess with him?
好吧,好吧,好吧
All right, all right, all right.
出去,好吗?
Get out there, will you?
爱你的孩子们。
Love your boys.
小心。这是双杀。
Watch out. It's a double play.
出去!
Out!
不。
No.
不…不,不。
No... No shoot, nay.
你能让我静一静吗?放开我!
Would you leave me alone? Get off me!
我只是想结束这场争吵!
I'm just trying to break this fight up!
现在我们来看看谁是……来吧,凯利。退后,好吗?
Now we'll see who's... Come on, Kelly. Back off, will you?
你会得到它的!
You're gonna get it!
你能把它分开吗?
Will you break it up?
-不,不!-别说了。
-No, no! -Cut it out.
来吧,伙计们。
Come on, you guys.
停止战斗。分手吧。
Stop fighting. Break it up.
电影精选列表