当你仔细看的时候,其实这里一个人也没有。
When you get right down to it, actually, there's nobody here.
你能告诉巴顿别再提人群的事吗?
Would you tell Button to shut up about the crowd?
迪克,86岁。
Dick, 86 the attendance.
…溅了一跤。
...takes a spill.
有趣的是,如果那是花样滑冰比赛…他的对手,阿方斯·威廉姆斯。
You know, interestingly enough, if that had been a figure skating event... His opponent, Alfonse "The Chopper" Williams.
200英镑。
Two hundred pounds.
到这里来。
Come here.
我希望没有什么不好的感觉。
Mo hard feelings I hope.
好吧,裁判,我退出。别把我算进去。
Okay, Ref, I'm out. Count me out.
得了吧,我有内伤。叫救护车。
Come on, I got internal injuries. Get an ambulance.
所以,这个下降显然不算。你知道,这是一件有趣的事情。
So, that fall apparently is not counting. You know, it's an interesting thing.
在花样滑冰比赛中,除非滑冰运动员明显在做超出他能力范围的事情,否则在冰上摔倒不算。
In figure skating, a fall on the ice does not count unless the skater is clearly doing something beyond his ability.
现在,如果用在这里,我们会很清楚地看到他没有做任何超出他能力的事情,所以摔下来不算。
Now, if that were applied here, we would see very clearly that he had not done anything beyond his ability, so the fall doesn't count.
来吧。真是个胆小鬼。
Come on. What a chicken.
起来,马文。
Get up, Marvin.
不。密苏里州,没有。
No. Mo, no.
现在你要把我排除在外了吗?
Mow will you count me out?
你能把我排除在外吗?裁判,算我出局好吗?
Will you count me out? Referee, will you count me out?
你怎么了?
What's the matter with you?
开始数数,好吗?做一些……
Start counting, will you? Do something...
别那样对马文。
Don't do that to Marvin.
紧接着他又来了个三次萨尔乔。
And he's following it up immediately with a triple Salchow.
这是一个非常不寻常的举动。
Now, that is an extremely unusual move.
马文受伤了。
Marvin's getting hurt.
穆斯塔法,快回来。
Hey, Mustapha, get back here.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你会受伤的。-小心,穆斯塔法。
-You'll get hurt. -Be careful, Mustapha.
放开他!
Leave him alone!
穆斯塔法,你在干什么……你能出去吗?他把我排除在外了。
Mustapha, what are you... Will you get out? He's counting me out.
裁判,回来数数。
Ref, get back here and start counting.
抓住他。别让他跑了。
Get hold of him. Don't let him get away.
幕斯塔法!
Mustapha!
我在哪儿?
Where am I?
去你的,拉扎尔。
God damn you, Lazar.
他走了吗?
Is he gone?
你知道,那个特别的动作看起来很像苏联的罗德妮娜和扎伊采夫在因斯布鲁克奥♥运♥会花样滑冰双人表演赛上的动作。
You know, that particular move there looks very much like the one Rodnina and Zaitsev of the Soviet Union did in the figure skating pairs exhibition at the Olympic Games in Innsbruck.
你还记得1976年吗?美丽的,漂亮的。
You remember that in 1976? Beautiful, beautiful.
穆斯塔法,加油。
Mustapha, come on.
再见。
Goodbye.
这里正在上演一场混战。一个棒球队……我可以说他们穿着非常吸引人的制♥服♥。
An entire melee is going on here. A baseball team... I can say that they are garbed in very attractive uniforms.
显然是黄色和黑色的镶边。
Obviously trimmed in yellow and black.
停下来,艾哈迈德。
Stop, Ahmad.
我要抓住你!
I'm going to get you!
——伤害。-快点,伙计们,我们去抓他!
-That hurt. -Come on, you guys, let's get him!
把他的裤子脱下来。
Pull down his pants.
马文,你会碍事的。
Marvin, you'll get in the way.
天啊,那个裁判出手真狠。
God, that ref took a heck of a shot.
飞坐旋转。
A flying sit spin.
你看到腿伸出来的那部分了吗?
Did you see the extension of the leg as it stuck out there?
脚趾,不太尖,我得说。
The toe, not very well pointed, I will say that.
了他。
Got him.
快点,抓住他!
Come on, grab him!
-我会抓到他的,马文。-是啊,对,照做。
-I'll get him, Marvin. -Yeah, right, do that.
-靠在绳子上。-靠在绳子上。
-Against the ropes. -Against the ropes.
所有在一起。
All together.
一个!两个!三!
One! Two! Three!
你会得到它的,笨蛋!
You're gonna get it now, sucker!
我们去抓他。
Let's get him.
一个!两个!三!
One! Two! Three!
看他被人扶下拳击台。
Look at him there being helped off the ring.
显然很痛苦。真是一场不可思议的比赛。
Obviously in pain. What an incredible match.
嘿,别给我拍照。给,把这些给媒体,好吗?
Hey, don't take pictures of me. Here, give these to the press, will you?
加满,好吗?别给我拍照,我告诉过你。
Fill them up, all right? Don't take pictures of me, I told you.
给孩子们拍照。你知道的,地方特色。
Take pictures of the kids. You know, local color.
富士山。
Fujiyama.
这次拍照之旅微不足道。好吧,我们现在要做的是…为了打出弧线球,去……-好的。-好的,所以…给你。请喝完。
This picture-taking tour is peanuts... Okay, so what we're doing here is... In order to throw a curve underhand, go... -Okay. -Okay, so... Here you are. Drink up, please.
请。我的荣幸。是的,对的。
Please. My pleasure. Yeah, right.
嘿,看那个。全国性杂♥志♥的封面。
Hey, look at that. The cover of a national magazine.
-岛崎,我成功了。-Shimaroki。
-Shimaraki, I made it. -Shimaroki.
Shima-koo-koo。我失陪一下好吗?我有点忙。
Shima-koo-koo. Would you excuse me for a minute? I'm a little busy.
你知道这是非常重要的。
You know that this is molto importante.
个人是谁?-哦。个人的哦。
-Sadaharu who? -Oh. Sadaharu Oh.
贝比·鲁斯,汉克·阿伦。
Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron.
如果那是他的击球姿势,他不可能有那么好。
If that's his batting stance, he can't be all that good.
他刚刚说他已经在本垒打中击败了贝比·鲁斯和汉克·阿伦。
He just said that he's already beat Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron in homers.
真的吗?
Really?
我明白了。所以如果我想用下拍子打出弧线,我就得这样扔。
I see. So if I want to curve it underhand, I just have to throw it like that.
非常重要的。是的。
Very important. Yes.
-这是什么?这是什么?-凯莉不在火车上。
-What is it? What is it? -Kelly's not on the train.
凯利……怎么啦?-他不在火车上。
-Kelly... What? -He's not on the train.
他不是吗?没人想他。
He's not? Well, nobody misses him.
算了吧。好吧,去堵着车玩吧。
Forget it. All right, go play in traffic or something.
嘿,你笑的时候为什么要捂着嘴?
Hey, why do you cover your mouth when you laugh?
你笑的时候为什么要捂着嘴?
Why do you cover your mouth when you laugh?
你牙齿不好还是怎么了?
You got bad teeth or something?
我喜欢你的牙齿。你的牙齿很漂亮。
I like your teeth. You have nice teeth.
你有男朋友吗?
Do you have a boyfriend?
另一个女孩吗?
Another girl?
我吗?
Me?
一对夫妇,
A couple,
但没什么大不了的。
but nothing serious.
不是认真的吗?不是认真的。
-Not serious? -Not serious.
不是认真的吗?
Not serious?
是的,不严重。
Yes, not serious.
-是的。不是认真的吗?-对。
-Yes. Not serious? -Right.
大家好。
Ohayo gozaimasu everybody.
《gozaimasu。我们走吧。
Ohayo gozaimasu. Let's go.
让我们在这里拍张照片。
Let's get a shot here.
来吧。每个人都在。
Come on. Everybody in.
大家好。我很抱歉。
Ohayo gozaimasu everyone. I'm so sorry.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
在这里。好吧。好吧。你……好吧。
Here. Okay. Okay. You... Okay.
微笑,男孩。微笑。
Smile, boys. Smile.
打起精神来,好吗?给他们拍照。
Shape up, will you? Take pictures of them.
促销,广♥告♥,各种各样的代言。
Promo, commercials, all kinds of endorsements.
电视,这是最重要的。电视。
TV, that's the most important. TV.
推广。-别告诉我,告诉他。
-Promotion. -Don't tell me, tell him.
好吧。促进……
Okay. Promotion...
我希望马文能为我们赢得这场球赛。
I hope Marvin wins us the ballgame.
他说:“为什么这些都是为了儿童棒球比赛,拉扎尔先生?”
He says, "Why all this for children's baseball game, Mr. Lazar?"
他知道这对日本棒球意味着什么吗?
Has he any idea what this could mean to Japanese baseball?
嗯,已经翻译了。
Well, translate already.
他说"拉扎尔先生,你想从这个游戏中赚多少钱"
He says, "How much money do you stand to make "'out of this charade, Mr. Lazar?"
希望是一捆。
Hopefully, a bundle.
这里是日本士兵被埋葬的地方。
In this area is where the Japanese soldiers are buried here.
这里是所有在二战中牺牲的飞行员。
And here are all the pilots who died in World War II.
打扰一下,教练。抱歉,但你得听我说。
Excuse me, Coach. I'm sorry, but you gotta listen to me.
你得配合一点。
You've gotta cooperate a little bit.
我们得在两队之间制♥造♥一点敌意。
We've gotta create a little animosity between the two teams.
我知道我在说什么。这是必须的。
I know what I"m talking about. It's a must.
我是说,我们得在报纸上登些下流的小新闻。诸如此类。
I mean, we gotta get a couple of nasty little bits in the newspapers. Things like that.
让你上电视。好吧,翻译。
Get you on TV. Well, translate.
看,教练。教练
Look, Coach. Coach...
我知道你觉得我是个混♥蛋♥,好吗?
I know you think I"m an ass. Okay?
你有充分的理由。
And you've got good cause.
你知道,很多有理智的人都会这么看我。
You know, a lot of people with any sense would feel that way about me.
但是像这样的机会不是经常出现的,你知道吗?
But a chance like this don't come along too often, you know?
我最近没有太多的机会。
I haven't had too many chances lately.
所以我才不想搞砸了。
That's why I don't want to blow it.
总而言之,这对你来说意义重大。
All in all, this could mean a damn lot to you.
电影精选列表