哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥会收到的。
CBS would've picked it up.
你的罪名是诈骗和虐待儿童,马文。
We've got you on fraud and child abuse, Marvin.
要是我让他们上♥床♥就好了。
If I'd only made them go to bed.
-这些都是重罪。-去睡吧。
-Those are felonies. -Go to sleep.
你知道监狱里的生活是什么样子吗,马文?
You know what life is like in prison, Marvin?
-首先,没有电♥话♥。-是的,好好想想。
-For one thing, no telephones. -Yeah, just think about that.
你在听吗,马文?
Are you listening, Marvin?
上帝,马文。
God, Marvin.
你这个愚蠢的老……被困在日本。
You stupid old... Trapped in Japan.
我还是喜欢你,马文。
I still like you, Marvin.
真的。
I really do.
我们真的要空运回家吗?
Are we really going home airfreight?
空运有什么问题吗?我是说,它是加压的。
What's the matter with airfreight? I mean, it's pressurized.
-他们有飞行员,就像每个…马文。
-They got pilots just like every... -Marvin.
-这是什么?典当行的意思是"shichiya "
-What is it? -The word for pawn shop is "shichiya. "
典当店吗?-你要卖♥♥的第一件东西就是你那条大金链。
-Pawn shop? -The first thing you're gonna sell is that big gold chain of yours.
这是黄铜。大家都高兴吗?
It's brass. Everybody happy it's brass?
好了,士兵们,就这样了。
Okay, troops, this is it.
我们是战俘,我们要逃跑。
We're prisoners of war, and we're escaping.
来吧。我们走吧。来吧。
Come on. Let's go. Come on.
健美操。
Calisthenics.
一,二,三,四。一,二,三,四。
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four.
一,二,三,四。
One and two and three and four.
棒球。
Baseball.
锻炼。一个,两个……一,二,三,四。
Exercise. One, two... One, two, three, four.
一,二。一,二。一,二。一,二。
One, two. One, two. One, two. One, two.
-现在我们该怎么办?-我可以用我的布洛克信♥用♥卡♥。
-Mow what are we gonna do? -I could use my Bullock's charge card.
-嗯,就像,一,二…-好吧,好吧。
-Yeah, like, one, two... -All right, all right, all right.
我会想办法的。
I'll think of something.
这里有网络的人吗?Metwork。
Are any of the network people here? Metwork.
-你是记者吗?-是的,我是记者。你是记者吗?
-Are you press? -Yes, I'm press. Are you press?
是的,网络。这就是我要见的人。
Yes, the network. There's the guy I want to see.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
-你看到艾迪了吗?-不,我没有。
-Have you seen Eddie? -No, I haven't.
我在找埃迪,他是网络的人。
I'm looking for Eddie, he's one of the network people.
-现在不行。-谢谢。
-Mot right now. -Thank you.
你知道在哪能找到他吗?
You know where I could find him?
-不,我没有。-你认识艾迪吗?
-No, I don't. -You know Eddie?
我要和他谈谈,这很重要。
It's very important I talk to him.
对不起,先生,您得等一等。
Sorry, sir, you'll have to wait.
武术冠军。
Martial arts champion.
安东尼奥Inoki !
Antonio Inoki!
伯丁。
Mean Bones Beaudine.
两个。
Two.
一件容易的事。一件容易的事。
Easy. Easy.
他不可能做到的。
There is no way that he can make it.
他正在去医院的路上,马上。
He's on his way to the hospital, right now.
我不知道我们该怎么找替代品。
I don't know what we're gonna do for a replacement.
如果我们一无所获,那150万就打了水漂。
If we don't get something, it's a million and a half down the drain.
我们没时间从美国带人来。
We haven't got time to bring anybody from the States.
我们一小时后录制。
We tape in an hour.
没错,一小时后。我怎么知道?
That's right, in an hour. How do I know?
这不是我的问题。我来告诉你问题是什么。
It's not my problem. I'll tell you what the problem was.
问题是这家伙的头是胶合板做的。
The problem was the guy's head was made of plywood.
这就是问题所在。
That was the problem.
这也不是我们唯一的问题。
And it's not our only problem either.
谁是这里的负责人?我们播音员。
-Who's in charge here? -Our announcers.
我们的播音员对整个…他是这里的负责人吗?-是啊,他说了算。
Our announcers got disgusted with the whole... -Is he in charge here? -Yeah, he's in charge.
你告诉我,谁在附近?你在开玩笑吧。
You tell me, who's close? You're kidding.
给迪克·巴顿打电♥话♥。他在札幌的某个溜冰场。
Get Dick Button on the phone. He's at some ice rink in Sapporo.
-你负责吗?-是的。
-Are you in charge? -Yes.
放下电♥话♥。
Put down the phone.
我在希尔顿酒店等车,等了45分钟。
I've been at the Hilton hotel waiting for a car, 45 minutes.
你们这些网络人应该来接我的。
You network people were supposed to pick me up.
汽车吗?什么车?-我的人30分钟后到。
-Car? What car? -My man's gonna be here in 30 minutes.
他有更衣室,电♥话♥……-你是谁?拉扎尔。马文Lazar。
He gets a dressing room, telephone... -Who are you? -Lazar. Marvin Lazar.
我找到了你7点比赛的替补。
I've got the replacement for your 7:00 match.
更换?更换什么?
Replacement? What replacement?
“直升机”阿方斯·威廉姆斯。这并不容易。
Alphonse "The Chopper" Williams. And it wasn't easy.
马文,你到底能拿多少钱?
Marvin, how much you getting paid for this anyway?
-足够支付酒店房♥间的费用。-对天发誓,希望去死?
-Enough to pay for the hotel room. -Swear to God, hope to die?
不要把上帝牵扯进来。费尔德曼心烦意乱。
Don't bring the Lord into this. Feldman gets upset.
我希望你没有做什么不诚实的事,马文。
I hope you're not doing anything dishonest, Marvin.
来吧,伙计们。这是什么,西班牙宗教法庭吗?
Come on, fellas. What is this, the Spanish Inquisition?
-微笑。加油,孩子们。——这是什么?
-Smile. Come on, boys. -What's that?
-拉扎尔,直升机在哪?-是的。
-Lazar, where's The Chopper? -Yeah.
他是放松的。-我要见这个人。
-He's relaxing. -I want to see this guy.
这家伙会让你上电视的。对他好一点。跟他谈谈。
This guy's gonna put you on TV. Be nice to him. Talk to him.
佩妮沃尔,他们来抓你了。穿好衣服。
Pennywall, they're coming for you. Get dressed.
你是个好人,拉扎尔先生。
You're a very fine man, Mr. Lazar.
对我们这些靠固定收入生活的人来说,一千美元是一笔不小的帮助。
Thousand dollars is quite a helping hand to those of us on fixed income.
我想尽我所能帮你。好了。
I want to help as much as I can. There you go.
-穿上,好吗?这个口罩有必要吗?
-Put that on, will you? -Is this mask necessary?
绝对必要的。这会让你看起来更年轻。是的。
Absolutely necessary. It's gonna make you look younger. Yes.
-那是什么鬼东西?-那是阿方斯,砍刀。"
-What the hell is that? -That is Alphonse "The Chopper."
他要穿这个吗?
Is that what he was gonna wear?
你要穿成这样吗?你是什么?
Is that what you're gonna wear? What are you?
-结束了。-什么是包装?
-It's a wrap. -What's a wrap?
这是什么,时装秀还是摔跤比赛?
What is this, a fashion show or a wrestling match?
猪木刚告诉我他不会在美国电视上和一个无名的流浪汉打架。
Inoki just told me he's not fighting a no-name bum on American television.
——就是这样。-那是不是意味着面试取消了?
-That's it. -Does that mean the interview is off?
没有匹配,就没有面试。很简单,拉扎尔。
No match, no interview. It's very simple, Lazar.
但它有新闻价值。-你想接受采访吗?
-But it's newsworthy. -You want that interview?
我们不用火柴就把它装进去。
We pack it in without the match.
你想让孩子们上电视,你去和猪木说,因为我和那个大变♥态♥说话,脸都青了。
You want the kids on TV, you talk to Inoki, 'cause I'm blue in the face from talking to the big creep.
你能让他冷静下来,穿上他的装备吗?
Will you tell him to calm down and put on his gear, please?
不。
No.
不!
No!
猪木最心烦意乱。
Inoki is most distraught.
今晚的比赛是和阿里复赛的重要跳板。
Tonight's match is so important stepping stone to rematch with Ali.
如果他和那只火鸡打,情况会更糟。
Things worse if he fight that turkey.
但这是无稽之谈。这只会增加他的机会。
But that's nonsense. It can only improve his chances.
国家电视。-不。
-National television. -No.
这对他的职业生涯来说可能是一场伟大的比赛。
This could be a great match in his career, you know.
不!
No!
这是什么?恐惧?
What is it? Fear?
让我们看看你在害怕什么?
Let's see what you're afraid of?
这就是你想躲的那个笨蛋吗?
Is this the putz you want to duck?
你觉得艾莉会让你重赛吗?
You think Ali will give you a rematch?
现在放轻松。别紧张,好吗?
Now take it easy. Will you take it easy?
你不是说火柴是假的吗,拉扎尔先生。
I thought you said the match was a fake, Mr. Lazar.
是的,是的。请戴上这个面具。
It is, it is. Please, put on this mask.
跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里比赛是怎么回事?
What's all this about a match with Muhammad Ali?
-我是说艾莉不会装的-听着,我告诉过你,你所要做的就是撞到那家伙,躺下好好数一数,好吗?
-I mean, Ali doesn't fake. -Look, I told you, all you got to do is just bump into the guy, lie down and take a full count, okay?
猪木先生是个非常敏感的绅士。
He is a very high-strung gentleman, that Mr. Inoki.
你看到他对储物柜做了什么吗?
I mean, did you see what he did to his locker?
这是战前的废话。相信我的话。
It's prefight nonsense. Believe me when I tell you that.
现在,听着,我已经详细地告诉了你我背部的问题。
Now, listen, I have told you in detail about my back problems.
是的,你说了。
Yes, you did.
是啊,还有我的蓝十字勋章被取消了。
Yeah, and about my Blue Cross being canceled.
是的,你说了。但我想告诉你一件事。
Yes, you did. But I want you to know something.
他像羔羊一样温顺。他是只小猫咪,所以别担心。
He's as gentle as a lamb. He's a pussycat, so don't worry.
体育重点报道节目正在播出。
Spotlight on Sports is on the air.
欢迎来到东京馆。
Welcome to the Tokyo Pavilion.
大家好,我是迪克·巴顿,代替林赛·尼尔森和迪克·沙普。
Hello, everybody, I'm Dick Button, substituting for Lindsey Nelson and Dick Schaap.
今晚,我们为你们准备了一场独一无二的盛会。
And tonight, we have a unique, if not extraordinary, event for you.
安东尼奥Inoki。
Antonio Inoki.
女士们,先生们。
Ladies and gentlemen.
在这个角落里介绍,武术世界冠军…很明显,《贱骨先生》的不幸取消严重影响了出席人数。
Introducing, in this corner, martial arts world champion... Well, it's very clear that the unfortunate cancellation of Mr. Mean Bones Beaudine has severely marred the attendance.
仔细想想,根本就没有多少人出席。
Coming to think of it, there's not very much attendance at all.
电影精选列表