你知道的,不是吗?
You know that, don't you?
你可以给孩子们买♥♥很多新设备。
You'll be able to buy a lot of new equipment for the kids.
也许还能给你自己赚点钱。
Maybe even a little money for yourself.
我们不需要互相喜欢才能合作,你知道的。
We don't have to like each other to work with each other, you know.
这是放松?听着,别担心。
That's loosening up? Listen, don't worry about it.
这些人不是专业人士。这是小菜一碟。
These people are not professionals. Gonna be a piece of cake.
不能……不能输。
Can't... Can"t lose.
别紧张。
Take it easy.
你刚才表现得很棒。太好了。
You were great up there. Great.
我知道你会跳舞,但你在哪里学的唱歌♥?
I knew you could dance, but where did you learn to sing like that?
你想让我带你去洗手间,我会的。
You want me to take you to the bathroom, I will.
你想要什么都行,只要…
Anything you want, just...
清水。
Shimizu.
不,你不需要。你走错方向了。
No, you don't. You"re going in the wrong direction.
让我们走。来吧。
Let"s go. Come on.
这是怎么……你想让他难堪。过来。
How's that... You're trying to embarrass him. Come over here.
听着,这不是鲍勃·霍普。
Listen, this is not Bob Hope.
或者杰瑞·刘易斯或者迪恩·马丁或者其他类似的人。
You know, or Jerry Lewis or Dean Martin or anybody like that.
他只是个棒球运动员。
He's just a baseball player.
我觉得你对他有点太强硬了。
And I think you're coming on a little too strong with him.
和他一起表演有趣的数字和表演。
Doing funny numbers and shticks with him.
你看,这种游戏节目是我的天性,我知道我在说什么。
You see, these kind of game shows is in my blood, and I know what I'm talking about.
别找他的麻烦。
Just don't pick on him.
清水,放松。别让他让你……我走了,我走了。放松。
Shimizu, relax. Don't let him make you... I'm going, I'm going. Relax.
他不明白。好吧?
He no understand. Okay?
嘿!
Hey!
他们赢了吗?
Did they win?
我真不敢相信。
I can't believe it.
你可以用罗林斯球棒打败任何人。
You can beat anyone with a Rawlings bat.
等我给你看看我的能耐。全新的制♥服♥。
Wait till I show you what I got. Brand new uniforms.
这是给你的。看那个。
This is for you. Look at that.
但我们有制♥服♥。
But we got uniforms.
那些是破布。我是说,这是大联盟的事。
Those are rags. I mean, this is the big league stuff.
看看它。看看它的质量。
Look at it. Look at the quality of it.
看这颜色?两个黑,两个黄?
Look at the color? Two blacks, yellows?
美丽的,漂亮的。有我的留言吗?
Beautiful, beautiful. Any messages for me?
吃,吃。
Eat, eat.
你好,gozaimasu。
Ohayo gozaimasu, please.
我需要有人上来打扫房♥间。
I need somebody to come up here and clean up the rooms.
我通常穿44号♥。
I usually wear number 44.
你要穿8号♥。对不起,我想不出44个。
You're gonna wear number 8. I'm sorry, I couldn"t come up with 44.
但44号♥是汉克·亚伦的号♥码。
But 44 is Hank Aaron's number.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
反正他已经退休了,有什么区别吗?
He's retired anyway, so what's the difference?
8。喂?怎么啦?
Take 8. Hello? What?
乔·摩根,就是他。他有8个。正确的。大的打击。
Joe Morgan, that was the guy. He had 8. Right. Big hitter.
是啊,老乔·摩根。我忘了他的平均分是多少。
Yeah, good old Joe Morgan. I forget what his average is.
奇科对我们真是太好了。
You know, Chico's sure been good to us.
那又怎样?奇科对我们很好。什么,他给了你一些制♥服♥?
So what? Chico"s been good to us. What, he gave you some uniforms?
我们拿出了3万美元。
We've come up with 30,000 bucks.
3万美元的4%是多少?
What's 4%x80x8c of 30,000 bucks, huh?
——1200美元。——1200美元。
-$1,200. -$1,200.
它可能不会让你完成大学学业,但它肯定会让你在大学期间得到几个女孩。
It may not get you through college, but it'll certainly get you a couple of girls while you're going through college?
-嘿,他们来了。-什么?这里是谁?
-Hey, they're here. -What? Who's here?
这是怎么呢这些人是谁?
What's going on? Who are these guys?
我们中的一些人要和他们一起去看比赛。
Some of us are going to the game with them.
他们邀请了我们。
They invited us.
你不能和他们一起去看比赛。他们是敌人。
You can't go to the game with them. They're the enemy.
这就是在游戏开始前与敌人亲近。不喜欢。
That's fraternizing with the enemy before game time. Don't.
上帝以奇怪的方式行事,他正在引导我们走向健康的友谊。
The Lord moves in strange ways, and he's guiding us into a wholesome friendship.
听着,上帝保佑上帝,他在比赛中没有任何份额。
Listen, God bless the Lord, he doesn't have a percentage of the game.
我们只是想看看他们说的那个好老头。
We just wanna see the sight of whatever old dude they've been saying is so good.
好吧,照顾好你自己。
All right, well, take care of yourself.
不要在外面呆得太晚。让开,马文。
-Don't stay out too late. -Out of the way, Marvin.
吃,吃。
Eat, eat.
-是啊,亲爱的,再见。你查查。
-Yeah, l'chaim, goodbye. -See you.
再见。再见。
See you later. Goodbye.
玩得开心,小心点。
Have a nice time, be careful.
我要留下来陪你,马文。
I'm staying here with you, Marvin.
不行,我有个约会。
No, you're not, I got an appointment.
-我和你一起去。不,你不会的。
-I'll go with you. -No, you won't.
这是一次非常私人的约会。谢谢你!
This is a very private appointment. Thank you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我神清气爽。
I am refreshed.
怎么啦?
What?
你的约会怎么样?
How was your appointment?
你在这里干什么?-恭候您。
-What are you doing here? -Waiting on you.
到这里来。
Come here.
我的儿子。
My son.
你约会的地方是什么样的?
What kind of place was it where you had your appointment?
那是一家餐馆。
It was kind of a restaurant.
-里面有女人啊?-当然有女人。
-There were women in there, huh? -Of course there are women there.
女人也去餐馆。他们得吃东西。
Women go to restaurants, too. They gotta eat.
你亲他们了吗?
Did you kiss them?
我一天24小时都和你们在一起。
You know, I'm with you guys for 24 hours a day.
你以为我会有几分钟独处的时间。
You'd think I'd get a couple of minutes to myself.
你打算叫它什么?
What are you gonna call it?
上什么?——孩子。
-Call what? -The baby.
什么宝贝?
What baby?
接吻是生孩子的方式。
Kissing's how babies are made.
人们开始接吻,到处都是婴儿。
People go to kissing and babies be popping up everywhere.
不是这样的,穆斯塔法。根本不是这样。
That's not true, Mustapha. Not true at all.
你就只会接吻吗?
Is kissing all you do?
-你说你多大了?-我就是六。
-How old did you say you were? -I'm six-and-a-half.
你问这种问题还太小了。
You're a little young to ask questions like that.
人们为什么要这么做?
Why do people do it?
-这是一种自然冲动。冲动?
-It's a natural urge. -Urge?
一种冲动,一种冲动,一种感觉。
An urge, an urge, a feeling.
是的,没错。
Yes, exactly.
黑人和白人有同样的冲动吗?
Do black people get the same urges as white people?
完全一样,完全一样。
Exactly the same, exactly.
-那日本人呢?-日本人,完全一样。
-How about the Japanese? -The Japanese, exactly the same.
你能站起来吗?我们只剩下几步了。
Can you stay on your feet? We only got a couple more steps to go.
他们是如何产生这种自然冲动的?
How do they get this natural urge?
你生来就有这种感觉。你不明白吗?
You're born with this feeling. Don't you understand that?
这是一种自然的冲动。
It's a natural urge.
你看,女孩有这种感觉,男孩也有。
You see, girls get the feeling, boys get the feeling.
当他们聚在一起的时候,很温暖。
And it's warm, when they get together.
-那是你结婚的时候吗?-不一定。
-Is that when you get married? -Not necessarily, no.
当它接近的时候你会怎么做?
What do you do when it gets close?
我都不知道我为什么要这么做。
I don't even know why I started this.
你一定要…你一定要脱衣服吗?
Do you have to get na... Do you have to take your clothes off?
-嗯,有帮助,是的。荔枝吗?
-Well, it helps, yes. -Maked?
是啊,也没那么糟。
Yeah, well, it's not so bad.
-为什么?-这样事情就简单多了。
-Why? -Well, it makes things easier.
-什么?-我是说你让事情进展得更快。
-What? -I mean you make things go faster.
-什么?-更顺畅,更容易。算了吧。
-What? -Smoother and easier. Forget it.
你一定要脱♥光♥吗?
Do you have to get naked?
嗯,不完全是这样。不。
Well, not completely. No.
那很好,因为我想要孩子的时候,我可不会脱♥光♥衣服。我可不是傻瓜。
That's good because when I want babies, I ain't getting naked nohow. I ain't no fool.
你当然不是。
You're certainly not.
凯利。
Kelly.
这是我的父亲。
This is my father.
嗨,爸爸,我是凯利。
Hi, Dad, I'm Kelly.
凯利。我。我是凯利。
Kelly. Me. I'm Kelly.
凯利。
Kelly.
等待?你想让我等?
Wait? You want me to wait?
-好的。然后我们去吃午饭。- mo。
-Okay. And then we'll go get lunch. -Mo.
出去。出去。
Get out. Get out.
艾哈迈德。
Ahmad.
电影精选列表