We don't have another.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-减重 -减 减重
- Losing weight. - L-Losing weight?
不过是气压降低的结果而已
A mere consequence of the decrease in air pressure.
这个气球不再安全了 詹姆斯
This-this balloon isn't safe, James.
-而且比我预计的要严重的多 -詹姆斯
- And much more severe than I'd anticipated. - James,
材料所承受的压力会导致
the-the pressure on the material could lead
-产生裂缝 而且 -煤气已经膨胀了
- to rips, and at... - The coal gas has expanded, and...
在这样的高度 这些裂缝绝对是致命的
...this altitude, these-these rips could definitely be fatal.
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
我们不能再减重了
We can't lose more weight!
不行
No!
把沙袋给我
Give me the sandbag!
现在该下降了
It is time we descend.
我才不会因为你无法承受一点压力就停止
I will not stop because you can't withstand a little pressure.
你不明白现在的情况吗
Don't you see what's happening?
詹姆斯 缺氧已经开始影响你的大脑
James, the lack of oxygen is affecting your brain.
除非我们现在开始下降 否则我们会死的
We're going to die unless we descend now.
你丈夫因为自己的莽撞拿你的生命冒险
Your husband risked your life for his own recklessness.
我做的事是一样的 但是为了科学
I do the same, but for science.
你对我丈夫的死一无所知
You know nothing of my husband's death.
众所周知他做得太过头了
It is well known that he pushed harder than he should have.
再想象一次那个故事
Now imagine that story again,
想象这次我是飞行员
and imagine this time that I am the pilot...
他让我停止上升
that h-he told me to stop,
说我在拿气球冒险
that I-I was risking the balloon.
裂口有多大
How bad is the tear?!
接缝崩开了
The seams ripped apart.
我为了争得
I... I fought...
自己的一席之地拼过头了
too hard for my place at the table.
我们下降速度过快
We're falling too fast.
我们会死在这里的
We're going to die here!
我们得继续减重
We need to lose more weight!
拜托 肯定有办法 想想 想想
Come on. There must be something. Think. Think.
-对 对 -想想
- Yes. Yes. - Think.
谢谢你给了我一个归宿
Thank you for giving me somewhere I belonged.
继续向上看
Keep looking up.
不 皮埃尔 不
No! Pierre! No!
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别
Do not...
背上
be responsible...
人命债
for the death of another.
你会为这个错误
It's one mistake
自责终身
you'll never forgive yourself for.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真的
Really, I am.
现在...
Now...
我们让气球下降吧
let's get this balloon down.
好
Yes.
我想...
I think...
我们已经
I-I think we've...
发现了氧气是...
discovered that oxygen is...
打开 见鬼
Open, damn it.
打开
Open.
快点
Come on!
快啊
Come on!
打开啊
Come on!
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
James. James.
-你得一直动 -好
- You have to keep moving. - Yes.
要是你不动
You... if you lay still,
就会缺氧
then-then the hypoxia will set in.
放气阀冻住了
The gas release valve is frozen.
我得爬上去打开它
I... I need to climb up and open it.
别死
Stay alive.
别死
Stay alive.
别死
Stay alive.
阿米莉亚 阿米莉亚
Amelia. Amelia.
看着我
Regarde-moi.
谢谢你
Thank you...
给了我一个归宿
for giving me somewhere I belonged.
-现在是不是该有消息了 -不
- Should we have heard anything by now? - No.
只有出事才会收到消息
We'll only hear if there's a disaster.
消息越少
The less we hear, the...
她生还的概率越大
better her chances.
-那我们应该祈祷没有消息 -对
- Then we pray for silence? - Yes.
祈祷没有消息
Pray for silence.
仍然看不到他们
Still no sign of them.
老天
Oh, God.
詹姆斯
James!
拜托
Come on.
老天
Oh, God.
拜托 詹姆斯
Come on. James!
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
James. James.
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯 我们活下来了
James, we've survived.
我们在下降
We're going down.
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
James, James.
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯
James?
我们在下降
We're going down.
我不能让这种事再次发生了
I can't have this happen again.
詹姆斯
James.
你那个有两个管子的怪仪器
Your strange two-tube device
现在状况很奇怪
is doing something very peculiar, you know.
你是说我的湿度计
You're meaning my hygrometer.
它在冒泡
It's bubbling.
那不是很重要吗
Could that not be significant?
可能重要
It could.
我们在下降
We're descending.
对
We are.
我失去了...理智
I've been... insensible.
的确
You have.
我大概昏了头
And I think I lost my head.
看起来的确如此
It does seem that way.
那来吧
Well, come on, then.
时间
Time.
一小时
one hour,
11分19秒
11 minutes and 19 seconds.
高度呢
Height?
8717米
28,600 feet.
温度呢
And temperature?
不知道
Unknown.
那个仪器已经丢了
That equipment's been lost to us.
我的湿度计也不太好使
And my hygrometer's had better days.
这个也没什么用了
This is of no great use, either.
我们下降时的数据不太重要
Our readings on the descent shall be less significant.
你的手
Oh, your hands.
你没地方装防水服 但有地方装白兰地
So, you didn't have room for oils, but you did for brandy?
没有仪器 科学家就一无是处
Well, a scientist is nothing without his equipment.
伸出手来
Hold out your hands.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
这会有点疼
This is gonna hurt a bit.
抱歉 但你得把手伸出来
I'm sorry, but you need to hold them out.
我知道