云只是水
Clouds are just water.
那你不怕鸟儿袭击你吗
And what of the birds that may attack you?
我能用您的望远镜看看吗
May I look through your spyglass?
我看到他们了 先生
I can see them, sir.
不可能
Not possible.
我看到他们了 先生 真的
I-I can see them, sir. I can.
19分30秒
19分31秒
19分32秒
19分33秒
19分34秒
19分35秒
19分36秒
19分37秒
19分38秒
我整个人都吊在上面了
That's my entire body weight.
你好了吗
You all right?
好了
There we go.
这样应该够结实了
Now, that should hold.
希望够
I hope.
看起来不太牢靠
Looks pretty precarious to me.
它比看上去要坚固
She's stronger than she looks.
好吧
Right.
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯 你要错过了
James, you'll miss it.
那是日晕
That's an aureole.
你以前见过吗
Have you seen one of those before?
你没见过吗
You haven't?
我只在书里见过
I have in books.
我觉得你该去检查一下仪器了
I believe you should be checking your instruments.
你都好一会儿没认真记录读数了
You can't have taken a good reading in quite some time.
逗弄我让你很开心 是吗
You so enjoy being amused by me, don't you?
我开心是因为你正享受着
I'm amused by your enjoyment
与数字无关的东西
of something that has nothing to do with numbers.
你有没有发现这里特别安静
Have you noticed it's completely silent?
你好
Hello...!
云来了
Cloud ahoy...!
你听见了吗
Can you hear that?
是钟声
It's a bell.
是钟声
That's bells.
声音从哪来的
Where is that coming from?
是马匹的声音
That's horses.
肯定是潮湿的环境在传导声音
So the humid conditions must be conducting the sound.
-我们... -那是街市的声音
- We have... - That's the sound of the street.
穿过了风暴 但还没离开伦敦
...flown through a storm, and still London follows us.
气压计的读数太惊人了
This high barometer reading's phenomenal.
阿米莉亚 看着我
Amelia. Regarde-moi.
阿米莉亚
Amelia!
阿米莉亚 看着我
Amelia, regarde-moi!
阿米莉亚
Amelia!
阿米莉亚 这...
Amelia, this...
阿米莉亚 怎么回事
Amelia, what's the matter?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
一会儿就没事了
It'll soon pass.
门没锁
I didn't lock it.
你是没锁
No, you did not.
你没打扮
You're not dressed.
但我穿了衣服
Yet I'm wearing clothes.
你上次换衣服是什么时候了
And when was the last time you changed them?
所以你撞开我的门就为了让我去洗澡吗
So you break down my door to tell me to wash?
你上次拉开窗帘是什么时候了
When was the last time you opened any curtains?
阳光加速老化
Sunlight ages.
我想让我的家具保留光泽
I want my furnishings to retain their glow.
哪些家具有光泽
Which ones are glowing?
是那些你在上面放着食物的
The ones, uh, with your food upon them
还是那些堆满你的脏衣服的
or the ones that are covered in your-your dirty clothing?
我知道它在那里 不用给我看
I do not need to see it to know it's there.
你就尽管自怨自艾吧
Well, as much as you might enjoy your self-pity,
我不是来打扫的
I'm not here to freshen anything.
菲利普邀请我们
Phillip has invited us
-去一场小型聚会 -不 不 不
- to a small gathering. - Oh, no, no, no, no. No.
不去
No.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
我真讨厌你叫我名字
I do so hate how you say my name.
就像是神父恳求我忏悔自己的罪过
It's like a priest imploring me to confess my sins.
已经过了两年了
It's been two years.
你真的以为皮埃尔想看到你现在这样吗
Do you really think Pierre would have wanted this?
你太过分了
That is beneath even you.
我帮你换衣打扮
I'll help you change.
来吧
Come.
我们姐妹一起去
Sisters together.
然后我就任你颓废
And then I'll let you rot.
挽着一个帅气男人的时候
So much easier to claim so
这么说就容易多了
with handsome men on one's arm.
是啊 当然 是的
Yes, uh, certainly. Yes.
拜托
Oh, please.
妈妈一直教导我
Mother always taught me,
能有两个男人的话 为什么只要一个呢
why have one man when you can have two?
-麻烦了 -荣幸之至
- Please. - Oh. Be a pleasure to.
-不好意思 -邦妮
- Will you excuse me? - Bonny.
来吧
Come on, then.
能把你拉来 你姐姐非常自豪
Your sister's proud as punch she's pulled you here.
你好 姨妈
Hello, Auntie.
她一直在试着说服男人们请你跳舞
She keeps trying to persuade men to take you onto the floor.
他们拒绝了吗
And they refuse her?
我觉得他们是被你吓着了
I think they're intimidated by you.
真刺♥激♥
How exciting.
不过 当个令人害怕的女人可不轻松
Still, hard to be the woman that provokes fear.
你是寡妇雷恩吗
Are you the Widow Wren?
我不喜欢这个头衔
I dislike that title.
但你是雷恩小姐
But you are Miss Wren?
阿米莉亚·雷恩
Amelia Wren.
你是哪位
And who might you be?
格雷舍尔 詹姆斯·格雷舍尔
Glaisher. James Glaisher.
很高兴认识你 格雷舍尔先生
It was a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Glaisher.
你为什么来这里
Wh-What brings you here?
-这里 -是
- Here? - Yeah.
因为一个姐姐的自私需求
The, uh... the selfish needs of a sister.
你呢
You?
因为一个朋友需要我陪同
The mercenary needs of a friend.
他的爱情需要护花使者
He needed accompanying in his romance.
很明显 她值得让人每年花几千镑
She's apparently worth thousands of pounds a year,
所以我被困在这里了 和你一样
so I'm trapped here, just as you are.
我们不必困住彼此
Well, we needn't trap each other.
雷恩小姐 抱歉 我是个科学家
Miss Wren, sorry, I'm a, I'm a sc-scientist,
天文学家 还是气象学家 我...
an astronomer and a meteorologist, and I...
科学家 天文学家和什么
A scientist, an astronomer and a what?
我相信天气可以预测
I believe that the weather can be predicted.
雷恩小姐 我需要研究天空
Miss Wren, I need to make studies of the air,
我得到天空中去
and I need to be in the air.
我需要你的帮助
And I need you to help me.
你有热气球吗
Do you even have a balloon?
还没有
Not yet, no.
-我没有 -所以你邀请我
- I don't. - So you make an invitation to me,
其实应该是我来邀请你
when it is I who should be inviting you?
不 我需要我们 我需要你让我们飞到
No, I need us... I need you to fly us higher
-从未有任何男女到达过的高度 -什么
- than any man or any woman has ever been. - What?
和我跳舞
Dance with me.
和你跳舞
Dance with you?
和我跳舞 我们或许还能谈谈
Dance with me, and we may converse more.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
我猜你在和房♥间里的某个人
I presume there's a game you're playing here
玩一个游戏
with others in the room.
你觉得我是在让某人嫉妒吗
You think I'm trying to make another jealous?
你没那么帅气