根据真实事件改编
裂口有多大
How bad is the tear?!
我们得继续减重
We need to lose more weight!
停车
Stop the carriage!
阿米莉亚
Amelia?
伦敦 1862年
你还好吗
Are you quite well?
你不非得今天飞
You don't need to fly today.
和我一起回里士满吧
You can return to Richmond with me.
安东尼娅 我歇一会就没事了
Antonia, I just need a moment.
你遭遇过那种事 没人会瞧不起你的
After all you've been through, no one will think worse of you.
我会
I would.
我会瞧不起自己
I would think worse of me.
我和格雷舍尔先生约好了
I have an agreement with Mr. Glaisher.
你几乎不了解他
You barely know the man,
不怎么了解都已经让你厌烦了
and the little you do, you're irritated by.
安东尼娅 拜托 我
Antonia, please, I...
只是需要休息一会儿
just need a moment.
做姐姐的再给你最后一条忠告
One last piece of sisterly advice.
不要忽略质疑的声音
Doubt is there to be listened to.
快来买♥♥票啊
Come and get your tickets!
阿米莉亚·雷恩 她会飞到多高
Amelia Wren! How high will she go?!
之后我得直接带你去...
And afterwards, I've got to take you straight to...
阿米莉亚·雷恩
Amelia Wren!
我读过她的...
Well, I read all about it...
你 别挡路
Hey, you! Get out of the road!
快让开
Come on. Move along.
热气球飞行家
5分40秒
5分39秒
5分38秒
5分37秒
5分36秒
5分35秒
距离升空还有
她迟到了
She's late.
没错 但你不用操心这个
She is, but that's the least of your concerns.
阳光要消失了 约翰
We'll lose the light, John.
詹姆斯 你不觉得这乌云是不详的预兆吗
James, do the clouds not look ominous to you?
我向雷恩小姐解释过无数次
I repeatedly explained to Miss Wren
把握合适光线 合适风向
the importance of catching the right light
以及合适时机的重要性
and the right wind at the right time,
-而她直接无视了我 -詹姆斯 抬头看
- and she's just openly ignored me. - James, look up.
没什么好担心的 约翰
It's not a concern, John.
我今早检测到的读数非常清楚
The readings I took this morning were quite clear.
我不是要质疑你 詹姆斯
Far be it from me to doubt you, James,
但你之前的天气预测一直都是错的
but your weather predictions have been wrong in the past,
有可能是你遗漏了...
and it's just possible that you've missed...
想都别想
Don't even think of it.
奈德·钱伯斯
Ned Chambers,
我的挚友约翰·特鲁 约翰 这位是奈德
John Trew, my very good friend. John, this is Ned,
投资我们探险之旅的无畏企业家之一
one of the hardy entrepreneurs who's invested in our expedition.
别想告诉我今天飞不成了
Do not even think of telling me flight is not possible.
钱伯斯先生 我们是天空方面的专家
Mr. Chambers, we are scientists of the air,
很负责任的告诉您 有一样东西是无法控制的
and we can tell you the one thing no one can control is,
那就是天空
well, the air.
燃料钱是我出的 做气球的钱也是我出的
I have paid for gas. I have paid for silk.
这个热气球难道不是有史以来最大最结实的吗
And is this balloon not the strongest and largest that's ever been?
即便如此 它也无法与气候对抗
Even so, it can't fight the weather.
您不会想亲手酿成惨剧的 先生
You don't want to be responsible for a tragedy, sir.
我更不想为一万名来这里
I don't wish to be responsible for refunding the 10,000
见证你们创造历史的观众退款
that came here because you promised them history.
今天会起飞的 奈德
We'll fly, Ned. We'll fly.
我只需要风和日丽的九十分钟
I only need the sky to hold for 90 minutes,
等我们到达了云层之上
and once we're above the cloud line,
就没问题了
we'll be fine.
好 那就这么定了
Good. That's fixed, then.
你不是向我保证过五点升空吗
Now, did you not promise me a 5 o'clock ascent?
我准备好了
I'm set.
只是在等飞行员
I'm merely waiting for pilot.
雷恩小姐不是第一次迟到了
And it's not the first time Miss Wren has kept me waiting.
这人真够讨人喜欢的
What a truly pleasant man.
为了成就伟大
One must make compromises
必须有所妥协 我的朋友
in order to achieve greatness, my friend.
而他
And he...
只是一个小妥协
is merely one compromise.
大家好 欢迎各位
Hello, everybody, and welcome!
欢迎回来 阿米莉亚
Welcome back, Amelia!
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
阿米莉亚
Amelia!
你迟到太久了
You're incredibly late.
飞行学第一课
Lesson number one of Aeronautics,
天空才是我们的归属
We are creatures of the skies
不要在意陆地上的时间
and have no respect for landlocked clocks.
格雷舍尔先生 你不是一位翩翩君子吗
Mr. Glaisher, are you really not a gentleman at all?
伸出手扶我
Hold out your hand to me.
去吧 格雷舍尔 牵她的手
Go on, Glaisher! Go on! Take her hand!
你难道从没见过女人吗
Look like you've never seen a woman before!
别让女士等着 快点 格雷舍尔先生
Don't keep a lady waiting! Come on, Mr. Glaisher!
牵她的手
Take her hand!
牵她的手 格雷舍尔先生
Take her hand, Mr. Glaisher!
真调皮
You're naughty!
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
格雷舍尔先生 我准备得不能更充分了
Mr. Glaisher, you have no conception of how ready I am.
姿姿
Posey!
乖狗狗
Good dog.
她有一条狗
She's got a dog!
-姿姿 -不不不
- Posey. - No, no, no.
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
我们绝对不能带狗
Under no circumstances are we taking a dog.
我告诉过你我们得让观众开心
I told you we'd have to play to the crowd,
观众就想看狗狗上天
and they prefer my dog to your boxes.
那些都是至关重要的气象设备
Those are essential meteorological instruments.
那这是一条至关重要的狗
And this is an essential dog.
她叫姿姿
She's called Posey.
至关重要的
The essential...
姿姿
Posey!
来吧 进去
Go on. In you go.
借过
Excuse me.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今天 我阿米莉亚·雷恩
today, myself... Amelia Wren...
我调皮的科学家 格雷舍尔先生
my naughty scientist, Mr. Glaisher...
还有我的好狗狗姿姿
and my wonder dog Posey
将要改变世界
are going to change the world.
你们准备好见证这一刻了吗
Are you ready for us to do so?
此刻我攀上的热气球
This balloon on which I stand...
猛犸号♥ 是举世无双的热气球
the Mammoth... is a balloon like no other,
我们将搭乘它飞向天空
and will allow us to ascend higher into the air
达到任何男女都未曾企及过的高度
than any man or woman has ever gone.
法国人曾升到海拔7010米
The French rose to 23,000 feet.
今天 我们将打破这个纪录
Today, we will break that record
将荣耀带回不列颠群岛
and reclaim it for these fair shores!
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我们可能会到达月球
We may reach the Moon
然后带回
and bring back...
星尘
stardust!
今天写下的伟大历史
Today is a day when history will be made,
将由你我共同创造
and you will all be a part of it.
格雷舍尔先生 轮到你上场了
Mr. Glaisher, now is your moment.
上来吧
Up you get.
还放烟火
Fireworks?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了 再记录一次地面读数
Yes. I just need to retake my ground readings
再最后检查一遍设备
and then do one final check of the equipment.
我的设备可全都
Well, my equipment