he drank a whole bottle of Jack,
然后上了车径直撞向了
and he got in his car, and he drove straight
一个变压器
into one of those transformer things.
车着了火他被困在里面出不来
And the car caught fire, and he got trapped in the wreck.
最后活活被烧死了
And he burned to death.
你能从一英里外听到他的惨叫声
You could hear him screaming from a mile away.
我几小时前才认识你的朋友
Well, I've only known your friend for a few hours,
但这能解释很多事情
but that explains a lot.
没错
Yeah.
总的来说 我觉得她做得很好
All things considered, I think she's doing pretty well.
快回电♥话♥啊
Come on, answer me.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在到处找你
I'm searching all over the place.
救命
Help.
乔纳森 能听到我说话吗
Jonathan, can you hear me?
我听不清
I can't--
听着
Listen.
我在旋转木马旁边等你好吗
I'm gonna wait for you by the merry-go-round, okay?
听到了吗
Did you hear what I said?
来旋转木马这里找我
Meet me at the merry-go-round.
喂
Hello?
记得回消息
Text me back.
什么东西
What is that?
提神的好东西
A little pick-me-up.
哇哦 杰夫 好吧
Wow, Jeff. Okay.
不要让西恩娜看到那玩意儿
Don't let Sienna see that shit.
我们在她回来之前吸完就好了
Well, well just have to do it before she comes back.
我不吸
Pm not doing that.
你试过吗
You ever try it?
试过一次 我不喜欢
Yeah. Once. I didn!t like it.
不可能 试试吧
Oh sure, impossible. Come on.
这玩意儿能让我们爽翻天
This will put us right back in the club.
妈的
Fuck.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧
Okay.
好 管他呢
All right. Fuck it.
好吧
okay.
味道好怪
That tastes weird.
乔纳森
Jonathan?
怎么了
Whafs wrong?
她到底去哪了
Where the hell is she?
管她去哪呢
Who cares?
等等
Wait.
听着 说真的
All right. Look, but, like, seriously,
她什么时候去的
what time did she leave?
- 谁在乎呢 - 好吧
-Well, who cares? -Okay.
我给她打个电♥话♥ 好吗
Okay, I'm gonna call her really fast, okay?
很快的
Just really quick.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要尿尿
I have to go pee-pee.
你想帮我吗
You wanna hold it?
好恶心 去吧
Ew. Leave.
嗨 我是西恩娜
Hi. It's Sienna.
有事请留言 我会回电♥话♥的
Leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
邮箱已满
The mailbox is full...
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你无法收到任何信息
...and cannot accept any messages at this time.
再见
Goodbye-
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
第二次吓到你了
That's twice!
太有趣了
Oh, it's so funny.
没错 你太有趣了
Yeah, you're so funny.
你知道真正有趣的是什么吗
You know whafs actually really funny?
我看看 哦
Let me see here. Oh.
嘿 不要乱玩那个
Oh, hey. Don't fuck her up.
- 拜托了 - 哦
-Come on. -Oh.
- 你最好道个歉 - 对不起
-Oh, you better say sorry. -I'm sorry.
我不知道
And I don't really know
你能不能把这些从烟灰缸里吸出来
if you can snort this out of an ashtray.
肯定挺难的
It'd be kinda hard to snort out of.
对不起 对不起 我保证不会再这么做了
fm sorry! Tm sorry! I won't do it again, I promise.
你真的感到抱歉吗
Are you actually sorry?
好吧
Okay,fine.
你是个混♥蛋♥
But you're a jerk.
杰夫
Jeff?
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
不 不 不
No! No, no!
不 不 不
No! No, no!
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
西恩娜
Sienna!
天呐
Oh, God!
西恩娜
Sienna!
我的天呐 我的天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
乔纳森
Jonathan!
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
有没有人 帮帮我
Somebody, please!
救救我
Help me!
西恩娜
Sienna!
救命
Help!
布鲁克
Brooke!
我的天呐 不要
Oh, my God! Noz please! No!
不要过来 求你了 离我远一点
Stay back. Stop. Please stop. Stay away from me!
不要过来
Don't, please!
等等 不要 求你了 不要
Wait, wait. No! Please, please stop! No!
不 不 不 不要 求你了
No, no, no, no! Stop it. Stop. No. Please!
不要过来 不要靠近我
No. Stay back. Don't…don't come near me.
求你了 不要 不要
Please don't. No, noz no!
布鲁克
Brooke!
布鲁克
Brooke!
布鲁克
Brooke.
乔纳森
Jonathan?
乔纳森 快跑
Jonathan, run!
快走
Come on.
这边走
This way.
西恩娜
Sienna.
你受伤了
You're hurt bad.
我没事 我没事 让我看看你
I'm all right. Tm all right. Let me... let me see you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你说得对
You were right.
你说的都是对的
You were right about everything.
我也没有看错你
I was right about youz too.
什么
About what?
他们利用我把你引过来
They used me to get you here.
他们让你来到这里 是有原因的
They need you in this place for a reason.
你在说什么
What are you saying that?
爸爸看到了一些东西
Ifs what Daddy saw.
我觉得只有你可以阻止他
I think you're the only one who can stop him.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得离开这里
Well, we gotta find a way out of here.
好了 走吧
Okay, come on.
在这等我
Wait here.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
王八蛋
Sucker!
乔纳森
Jonathan-
西恩娜
Sienna!
西恩娜 西恩娜 醒醒
Sienna. Sienna, wake up.
醒醒 醒醒 你不要死啊
Stay with me. Stay with me! Please don't go.
西恩娜 不要离开我
电影精选列表