嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
好的
Good.
没有 我只是跟西恩娜在城里
No, I'm just in town with Sienna.
你什么时候回来 因为
What time are you gonna be home? Because-
抱歉
Sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好的
Nice.
没什么 我刚刚碰到一个穿着
Nothing. I just ran into a man
恐怖小丑服的人
wearing terrifying clown costume.
需要我帮你找什么吗
Can I help you find anything?
需要帮忙吗
Need any help?
你没事吧
Uh, find everything okay?
没事
Yeah. Mmhmm.
我得扫码
I'm gonna need to scan those.
哦 呃 好的 抱歉
Oh. Um, right. Sorry.
没事
It's all good.
好的 一共32.25美元
Okay. That'll be 32.25.
好的 呃
Yeah, um…
我好像把包落在楼下了
I think I left my bag downstairs.
你非要把那玩意儿放嘴里的话
If you're gonna put that in your mouth,
得付钱
you gotta pay for it.
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
等下 我给你拿个大袋子
You know what? Pm gonna go get you a big bag.
哦 不用 我得
Oh, no, no. I- I really-
- 我不需要 - 没事 没关系的
-1 don't--1 don't need it. - No, no, ifs fine.
袋子就放在后面
I got 'em right back here.
行吧
Okay.
拜托 不要
Please don't.
停下 快停下 求你
Stop. Please stop! Please!
嘿 老兄
Hey, buddy?
能别在这里捣乱了吗
You wanna quit causin1 trouble?
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.
-万圣节快乐-你也是
-Happy Halloween. - You, too.
哥们儿 我们打灯了
Yo, we closin1 up, man.
你要买♥♥什么
Can I help you find something?
8.99美元
8.99.
你认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
你到底付不付钱
Yo, can you pay for that or not?
先生 你在干嘛
Sir, what are you doing?
行了 先生 我要报♥警♥了
All right. Sir, you know what? I'm gonna call the police.
嘿 没听见我说话吗
Hey! Did you hear what I said?
给我滚出去 不然别怪我不客气
Get the hell outta here before I fuck you up.
这也太他妈离谱了
Thafs fucking crazy.
我跟你说了就是他 艾莉
I'm telling you it was him, Allie.
甚至连鼻尖上的小黑点
Right down to the little black dot
都完美契合
on the tip of his nose.
西恩娜 你自己说的
Sienna, you said it yourself.
今晚会有好多傻♥逼♥
I mean, there are gonna be hundreds
穿成那个疯子的样子
of douchebags dressed up as that psycho tonight.
就连你弟弟也在说要扮演他
Even your brother was talking about going as him.
我不是说你弟弟是傻♥逼♥啊
Not that I'm calling your brother a douchebag.
就是个巧合而已
It's just a coincidence.
那你要怎么解释那场火
Then how do you explain the fire?
我之前梦到了
I dreamt it and it happened.
你最近换药了吗
Did you change medications recently?
天啊 我没发疯
Jesus Christ. Tm not crazy!
深呼吸
Take a breath.
我就是说 你有没有考虑过
I- Tm just saying, did you ever consider
更合理的解释是那场大火导致了噩梦
the logical explanation that maybe the fire
而不是噩梦导致了大火
caused your nightmare, not the other way around?
什么
What?
我认为在你睡着的时候房♥间起火了
I think that the fire started while you were sleeping.
火一路烧进你的梦里
And it worked its way into your nightmare.
意思是说 你的身体肯定感受到火焰了
I mean, your body must've felt the flames.
发生这种破事很正常
You know shit like that happens all the time.
嘿 你要买♥♥糖或什么吗
Look, are you getting candy or what?
我都不知道我们在这干嘛
I mean, what are- what are we doing here?
就算你说的是真的
Even if that is the case,
火灾的起因也没得到解释
it doesn't explain how the fire started.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, honey.
哦 我天 他们关店了
Oh, my. They're closed.
- 哇 哦 - 哦
-Wow. -Oh.
你看呀 妈妈
Look at that, Mom.
看到了 真不错啊 宝贝
Yeah, thafs wonderful, honey.
好酷
Cool.
行了 我们走吧 走吧
All right. Let's go. Let's go.
不然你能看上一整天呢
You're just gonna stay here the whole time.
走吧
Come on.
我们不直接和保险公♥司♥打交道
We don't go direct with our insurers.
好吧 先给我你的邮政编码
Okay, but let me get your zip code.
我帮你在当地找个中间人
I'm gonna find a broker in your area.
你怎么在家啊
What are you doing home?
他在这里 西恩娜
He's here, Sienna.
谁
Who?
迈尔斯县的小丑
The Miles County clown.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我今天在学校里看见他了
I saw him today in my school.
和警♥察♥公布的照片一模一样
Just like in the police photos.
慢慢说
Slow down.
真的是他
It was him.
今晚会有很糟糕的事情发生
Something really bad is gonna happen tonight.
这是爸爸的速写本吗
Is that Daddy's sketchbook?
看这个
Look here.
你啥时候拿到它的
How long have you had this?
乔纳森 回答我
Jonathan, answer me.
你知道的 我们一直在找这本子
You know how long weVe been looking for this.
看这里
Read this.
我今天看到她了 就是这个女孩
I saw her today. This exact girl.
但她看起来不像人类
Only she didn't look human.
她和老嘉年华还有迈尔斯县的 小丑之间
There's some kinda connection between her, the old carnival,
一定有某种联♥系♥
and the Miles County clown.
我能预料到 今晚真的会有很糟糕的事情发生
Something really bad's gonna happen tonight. I know it.
这些是你画的吗
Did you put these in here?
不是
No.
但你看这里
But look at this.
这就是他
It's him!
爸爸画的吗
Daddy drew this?
这还不是全部
Thafs not all.
万一 你也是其中的一部分呢
What if you're connected, too?
什么
What?
乔纳森 你疯了
Jonathan, you're acting crazy.
你痫了 好吧
You're acting crazy. Okay?
他专门为你设计了这个形象
He created this character for you.
还在临死前把那柄剑给了你
He gave you that sword right before he died.
就好像他知道会发生什么一样
It's like he saw this coming.
爸爸给我画过很多东西
Daddy drew a lot of things for me.
也给我买♥♥过一堆没用的东西
He bought me tons of shit.
说真的 你是怎么了啊
Seriously, whafs wrong with you?
- 你听听你在说什么 - 发生什么事了
-Do you even hear yourself? -What's going on in here?
他给你看过这个了吗
Did he show you this?
她才不管呢
She doesn't care.
她还在气头上呢 因为我可能要被休学了
She's just pissed, 'cause I might get suspended.
休学 为啥
Suspended. For what?
你还没和她说呢
Oh, you didn't tell her?
今早你弟弟把一只死动物带进了学校
Your brother brought a dead animal to school this morning.
- 什么 - 没错
-What? - Yeah.
一只死动物 你敢信吗
A dead animal. Can you believe it?
他把大厅搞得一团糟
He vandalized the halls.
他们和我说的时候
I almost had a fucking heart attack
电影精选列表