谁
Who?
迈尔斯县的小丑
The Miles County clown.
这个小丑和你有什么关系吗
What's up with you and this clown all of a sudden?
你好似着了迷
YoiTre like obsessed.
他们一直没找到他的尸体
They never found his body.
要是他打算回来呢
What if he decides to come back here?
这就是你想打扮成他的原因吗
Is that why you wanna dress up like him?
你觉得如果他看到你穿着他的衣服
You think if he sees you wearing his costume,
就会对你很善良吗
he'll be all cordial with you?
善良?
Cordial?
友善
Friendly.
不会
No.
我才不会担心
I wouldn't worry about it.
要是他侥幸还活着
On the off chance that he is still alive,
我敢肯定他已经远离这里了
I'm sure he's gone far away from here.
- 非常感谢你帮我修帽子 - 不客气
-Thanks again for the hat. -You're welcome.
拍下面
Tap lower down.
欧文 我又看到它了
Owen, I saw it again.
你会帮他吗
Will you help this man?
你到那边去 喂饱他
You, over there! Yeah! Feed this man.
你呢 他饿了 你会喂他吗
How about you? He's hungry. Will you feed this man?
别无视他 喂他
He's not invisible. Feed him!
来自蜜李的新亚特脆片
New Art Crispies from Sugar Plum.
口口惊喜
Funz little surprises in every bite.
玻璃 虫子 还有刀片
Glass, insects, and razorblade.
谁也不知道你会吃到什么
There's no telling what you may find!
每盒都内含特殊奖品
Special prize included in every box.
哇 我想知道里面有什么
Wow! I wonder what I got!
孩子们 说到惊喜
Speaking of surprises, kids,
今天我们有一位特殊嘉宾
we have a very special guest with us today.
现在 他虽然不能说话
Now, for a guy who doesn't speak,
但却能引发巨大轰动
he sure makes a lot of noise.
他从迈尔斯县远道而来 请欢迎小丑 亚特
All the way from Miles County, please welcome Art the Clown.
都给我停下
Stop everything you're doing now!
我看到你们在狂吃 喂他 他太饿了
I see you feeding your faces. Feed him! He's so hungry.
喂饱他 喂饱他
Feed this man! Feed this man!
喂饱他
Feed this man!
操
Shit.
怎么回事
What's going on?
- 妈 - 快下楼
-Mom! -Get downstairs!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
妈 你在干嘛 快
Mom, what are you doing? Come on!
西恩娜 真的吗
Really, Sienna?
你把燃着的蜡烛放在梳妆台上一整晚
You left burning candles on your dresser all night?
你是傻子吗
What are you, fucking stupid?
我什么都没做 没点蜡烛
I didn't do anything. They weren't lit.
那请你给我解释一下
Then please explain to me
你那该死的房♥间是怎么着火的
how your goddamn room caught on fire.
- 我不知道 - 你不知道
-1 have no idea. - You have no idea.
这么说 是它自己燃烧起来的吗
So, it just spontaneously combusted out of thin air?
- 我觉得是的 -西恩娜
-I guess so. -Sienna
回去睡觉 你明早还要上学
Get back to bed. You have school in the morning.
- 我还得去上学吗 - 我刚才说了什么
-You mean I still have to go? -What did I say?
西恩娜 你知道吗
You know whatz Sienna?
总有一天我们会死在
You are going to kill us one of these days,
你的化学品和热风枪下
between your chemicals and your heat guns,
然后你熬夜到凌晨四点
and staying up until 4:00
谁都不知道你要干嘛
in the fucking morning doing God only knows what!
天哪 我说了一百遍了
Oh, my God. For the hundredth time,
我没有用化学品
I was not using chemicals
也没有把燃着的蜡烛放在梳妆台上
and I did not leave burning candles on my dresser!
- 你为什么就不相信我呢 - 因为…
-Why can't you just believe me? -Because...
今晚你睡我房♥间里 我睡沙发
Stay in my room tonight, and I'll sleep on the couch.
我不介意睡沙发
I don't mind sleeping on the couch.
去睡觉
Go to bed.
我把东西都放在最下面的抽屉里了
I kept whatever was in the bottom drawer.
大部分都被烧毁了
Most of ifs ruined.
你回家后一定要把车停在车♥库♥里
Make sure you park in the garage when you get home.
隔壁的那些动物 总是扔鸡蛋
Those animals next door are always throwing eggs
剃须膏
and shaving cream.
我不想让车被刮坏
I don't want the car getting scratched up.
你记得爸爸给我的那把剑吗
You know the sword Daddy got me?
怎么了
What about it?
昨晚那把剑出现在我梳妆台上
It was on top of my dresser last night.
或许可以修好那把剑
Well, maybe it can be restored.
烧坏了吗
Is it bad?
没有
It's fine.
完好无损
There's not a mark on it.
那就好
Thafs good.
你的衣服就没那么幸运了
Can't say the same for your clothes.
乔纳森 快点 你还有五分钟
Jonathan, hurry up. You have five minutes.
欢迎回到我们的节目
Welcome back to the program.
如果你在收看的话 我正与迈尔斯县大屠♥杀♥的
If you're just tuning in, I'm sitting here live
唯一幸存者坐在一起
with the sole survivor of the Miles County massacre,
屠♥杀♥已经过去整整一年
which occurred exactly one year ago today.
这个节目我做了很多年
I've worked on the show for many years,
但我从未与有和你相似经历的人
and Fve never sat across from someone
坐在一起
who has a story to tell quite like yours.
再次感谢你能抽出时间参加节目
Thank you again for taking the time to sit down
- 与我交谈 - 是我的荣幸
-and speak with me. -It's my pleasure.
我们之前说到
Now, when we left off, we were talking about the moment
你从昏迷中醒来
you woke up from the coma.
你还记得看到自己脸
Do you remember your initial reaction
的第一反应吗
when you first saw your face?
记得
Yes.
你想跟我们分享一下吗
Would you like to share that with us?
我宁愿自己当时就死掉
I wished I was dead.
你现在还这么想吗
Do you still feel that way?
人们会被我的长相吓 尤其是孩子们
People are frightened by the way that I look, especially children.
这对我来说很难熬
And it's really difficult for me to deal with that,
所以我最好别露面
so isolation is ideal.
那袭击者呢
Now, what about your attacker?
只证实了他叫小丑亚特
The man only identified as Art the Clown.
关于他的死亡
Well, there's a lot of controversy
争议很大
surrounding his supposed death.
当局发表声明
The authorities issued a statement,
称他的尸体在袭击发生后的第二天早上
claiming that his body disappeared
于县验尸官办公室消失
from the county coroner's office the morning after the attack.
他死了 我亲眼所见
He's dead. I saw it happen.
- 你们在干嘛呢 - 老兄 来看肖恩发现了什么
-What are you guys doing? -Dude, look what Sean found.
这是新的吉祥物
It's the new mascot.
天呐
Oh, man.
正合你意吧 乔纳森
Right up your alley, huh, J man?
我想知道它是怎么死的
I wonder how it died.
可能是吃了学校的烘肉卷
Probably had the school meatloaf.
我看你还是别动它了
I think you should leave it alone.
怎么了 他又不介意
What for? He doesn't mind.
太恶心了
Its so'gross.
老兄 可惜你没看到
Dude, you should have been here.
之前有几只鸟在啄食它屁♥股♥呢
Couple of birds were eating his asshole.
没错
Yeah.
看好了 斯蒂芬妮
Watch this. Stephanie!
斯蒂芬妮 过来一下
Stephanie! Come here for a minute.
肖恩 别这样
Sean, come on.
有好戏看了
It's gonna be awesome.
- 怎么了 - 看看
-What's up? - Check it out.
有只猫在垃圾箱后面生了几只崽
Some cat just gave birth behind the dumpster.
- 真的吗 - 是的
-Really? - Yeah.
去看看那些小猫咪
Go look at all the kittens.
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my God!
电影精选列表