你知道我为了这件衣服
Do you have any idea how much work
付出了多少心血吗
I put into this?
你确实做得很不错
You did an excellent job.
但从什么时候开始 万圣节也要穿得这么性感了
But when did Halloween become synonymous with sex?
你太保守了
You'rs such a prude.
好了 我叫的车到了 再见
Okay. That's my ride. Later.
西恩娜
Sienna.
你♥爸♥会喜欢的
Dad would have loved it.
我走了
Bye.
艾莉
Allie!
你有发糖果吗
Have you been handing out candy?
我看碗里还是满的
That bowl is still filled to the brim.
艾莉
Allie!
天呐
Oh, my God.
艾莉
Allie?
艾莉 艾莉 你说话呀
Allie? Allie, answer me.
你在哪
Where are you?
艾莉
Allie?
哦 不
Oh, no! No, no! No! No!
妈妈
Mom.
我说什么来着
What'd I tell you?
我可没怀疑过你
I never doubted you for a second.
快点 我们去鬼混吧
Come on. Let's go get fucked up.
两位喝点什么
What can I get you guys?
伏特加和可乐 谢谢
Uh, vodka and coke, please.
你要喝什么
What do you want?
别看手♥机♥了 你要喝什么
Off your phone. What do you want?
朗姆酒混可乐
Uh, rum and coke. Mixed.
然后再给我们来两杯威士忌 好吗 谢谢
Also, can we have two shots of whiskey, please? Thank you.
艾莉给你回消息了吗
Has Allie texted you back yet?
没有
No.
你再看下嘛
Well, can you check?
依然没有
Negative.
这不是她的风格
You know this isn't like her.
没事的
It's fine.
放轻松
Just relax.
就单纯享受一下你人生的大好时光 行不
And have a good time for once in your life, okay?
我还是给她妈妈发个短♥信♥吧 她会回我的
Maybe if I just text her mom, she will get back to me.
不 别看手♥机♥了
No. Off your phone.
- 关掉 - 好吧
-Phone down, -Okay!
- 我们玩我们的 - 嗯
-Look, we're gonna have fun. -Mmhmm.
- 别那么紧张 - 好
-Stress-free environment. -Yep.
- 拿酒 - 好
-Take this. -Okay.
- 走吧 - 好 谢谢
-Lets go. -All right. Thank you.
让我过一下 抱歉
Will you excuse me? Sorry.
- 走吧 - 好
-Let's go. -Okay. Yep.
好了
Okay.
敬闺蜜之夜
To a great night with my girls.
- 敬闺蜜之夜 - 万圣节快乐
-To a great night. -Happy Halloween.
土
Oh, God.
你是真不会喝酒啊
Oh, you're such an amateur.
真不知道你怎么喝得下去这玩意儿的
I do not know how you drink that shit.
喝多了就习惯了
Well, chase it.
混♥蛋♥
Oh, you asshole!
万圣节快乐 亲爱的
Happy Halloween, baby.
你好辣哦
You look hot.
真的吗 你喜欢我的发型吗
Oh, yeah? You like my hair?
喜欢 你做了多久
I do. How long did that take?
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
衣服不错
Yeah, nice shirt.
痴心妄想
Wishful thinking.
我就知道
I bet!
杰夫
Ohz Jeff.
这是我最好的朋友西恩娜
This is my best friend Sienna.
你好
Hi.
哇 你这身很牛逼啊
Wow. That is a badass outfit.
谢谢
Thank you.
这姑娘真的天赋异禀
This girl is unbelievably talented.
你绝对想不到
You have no idea.
这一身从头到脚都是她亲手做的
She made this whole thing herself, head to toe.
你做了多久来着 五个月吗
What did it take you, like five months?
没有 没那么久
No. It didn't take that long.
就是 有
Yes, it did.
你不知道 你好像做了一辈子
You have no idea. It took forever.
你太了不起了
You are unbelievable.
说实话 我感觉你完全抢了我的风头
You know, honestly, I feel upstaged.
好吧
Okay.
你俩能消停会儿吗
Could you guys please stop?
都要把我夸害羞了
You're making me feel a little self-conscious, so...
多喝几杯就不害羞了
Oh. Well, a couple of shots will help that.
- 喝 喝 喝 喝 - 喝 喝 喝 喝
-Oh! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! -Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!
不 我今晚不能再喝了
No. No, no, no. I cannot drink anymore tonight.
我妈肯定会气死的 那我就完了
My mom will get so pissed if I get fucked up.
她不会的
No, she won't!
你妈肯定过两个小时就睡了
Your momK gonna be asleep in two hours.
不行
I can't do it.
好吧
Okay, fine.
帮我们俩拍张照
Take a picture of us.
好
Okay.
来跳舞吧
Ooh, let's dance!
好
Okay.
- 不给糖就捣蛋 - 不给糖就捣蛋
-Trick or treat! -Trick or treat!
孩子们 好酷啊
Kids, look how cool!
天呐
Oh my God!
太酷了
So cool.
我这个怎么黏黏的
Why is mine so sticky?
别担心 假血而已啦
Don't worry. It's just fake blood.
放包里吧
Just put it in the bag.
我喜欢
Ooh, I like it.
好啦 谢谢
All right, thank you!
谢谢
Thank you!
走吧 万圣节快乐
Lefs go. Happy Halloween!
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
你在干什么
What are you doing in here?
你想看电影吗
You wanna watch a movie?
楼下还有很多剩的糖果
There is a lot of candy leftover downstairs.
来嘛 我允许你熬夜
Come on. TH let you stay up late.
别来烦我
Go away.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
我很抱歉 你今晚的计划被毁了
I am sorry that your plans were ruined tonight.
真的
I really am.
但你今天在学校闯祸的时候
But you should've thought about this
怎么没想到会变成这样呢
before you pulled that shit in school today.
再胡闹 就不讨喜了
I mean, enough's enough.
我跟你说实话了
I told you the truth.
- 别让我再重复一遍 - 不是我♥干♥的
-I'm not doing this again. - It wasn't me!
倘若不是你 我就向你真诚道歉
Well, if it wasn't you, then I sincerely apologize.
但我不会再相信你了
But I just don't believe you anymore.
那这个呢
What about this?
又是这本破书
Again with this fucking book!
为什么爸爸要收集这些新闻
Why was Daddy collecting these news articles?
"嘉年华上发现被害女孩”还有这个
"Slain girl found at carnival." And this?
看看这些涂鸦
Look at these drawings!
这根本不像爸爸
This isn't like Daddy!
他生病了
He was sick.
你怎么就不懂呢
Why can't you understand?
他不知道他自己是谁
He didn't know who he was,
有一半的时间他都不知道自己在做什么
or what he was doing half the time.
这个
And this.
这他妈只是一个记事本而已
电影精选列表