你怎么了 你从哪拿的喷漆
Whafs wrong with you? Where did you even get that?
强尼 你干嘛呀
Johnny, what are you doing?
这里是911 有什么事吗
9-1-1, what is your emergency?
喂 这里是911
Hello? 9-1-1.
您有紧急情况吗
Do you have an emergency?
先生 您能说话吗
Sir, can you speak?
假若您不能说话
If you can't speak,
请按电♥话♥上的任意键
press any button on your phone.
按一次表示有 按两次表示没有
Once for yesz twice for no.
您还在听吗
Are you still there?
先生 请您不要挂机
Sir, I want you to stay on the line
好吗 我会追踪您的位置
for me, okay? I'm gonna track your location.
您还在听我说话吗
Are you still with me?
喂
Hello?
您还在听吗
Are you still there?
好吧 彼得森大道129号♥
Okay. 129, Peterson Drive,
迈尔斯县停尸房♥
Miles County Morgue.
先生 您还在听我说话吗
Sir, are you still with me?
请您不要走动 保持冷静
Just sit tight and remain calm.
警♥察♥和医护人员正在赶来
Police and paramedics are on their way
女士 我理解
Ma'am, I understand.
但我不能给你提供信息
But I can't give you that information.
保险单上只有你丈夫的名字
Your husband's the only one listed on the policy.
操
Bitch!
不 女士 不是对您说
No, ma‘am, not you. Not you.
妈 有卷尺吗
Mom, don't we have a tape measure?
不知道
I don't know.
去看看微波炉旁边的抽屉
Check the drawer by the microwave.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am!
我理解 但总有一天
I understand that, but in the future,
你丈夫会公布这份保险单的
your husband's going to have to call the policy.
我只能告诉你它还有效
All I can tell you is that it's still active.
对
Yes.
出去等五分钟 找你弟弟去
Can you wait five minutes, and go get your brother, please?
对 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我的上司也只会跟你说
My manager is just gonna tell you
同样的话
the same thing.
所以 你想好
So, did you figure out
明天要如何打扮了吗
what youfre dressing up as tomorrow?
迈尔斯县的小丑
The Miles County clown.
- 别这样 - 为啥
-Don't do that, -Why not?
因为这样很没礼貌
Because that's beyond disrespectful.
你们在说什么
What are we talking about?
他想打扮成那个去年杀了九个人的小丑
He wants to dress up as a real guy who murdered nine people last year.
你知道这有多寒心吗
Do you have any idea how insensitive that is?
更不用说 令人作呕
Not to mention, sick.
- 哦 你不能这么做 - 只是一套衣服
-Oh, you're not doing that. -It's just a costume.
愿天保佑 要是他袭击了我们家的人
How would you feel if God forbid,
人们却都在庆祝他
he attacked someone in our family,
你会作何感想
and people celebrated him?
这就是你打算干的事
That's basically what you're doing.
你不会看到有人打扮成杰夫瑞·达莫
You don't see people dressing up as Jeffrey Dahmer
或者查尔斯·曼森
or Charles Manson.
我觉得你们太大惊小怪了
I think you're both overreacting.
是吗
Do you?
严格来说查尔斯·曼森从未杀过人
Charles Manson technically never killed anyone.
行了 别说了
All right, all right. Enough.
我说 "不行" 就是不行
I said, "No" and that's it.
你们知道吗 纳粹曾经给小孩进行眼球注射
Did you know that Nazis used to inject children's eyeballs
是为了看眼球会不会变色
to see if they would change color?
乔纳森
Jonathan!
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 你明天有何计划
So, what are your plans tomorrow?
梅根·梅勒妮要开万圣节派对
Megan Melanie's throwing a Halloween party.
不错啊
Thafs nice.
你和谁一起去 艾莉
Who are you going with, Allie?
布鲁克
And Brooke.
她要开车吗
She's not driving, is she?
我坐滴滴去
rm gonna take an Uber.
为啥 这样你就可以喝得大醉了吗
Why, so you can get shitfaced?
你觉得我笨吗 西恩娜
Who do you think I am, stupid, Sienna?
每次我出去玩我们都要像这样吵吗
Do we have to do this every time I go out?
我不喝酒的
You know I dont drink.
就要你说这句话
So you say.
你弟从不关好这些盒子
Your brother never closes these goddamn boxes.
给我 我来弄
Give me that. I got it.
妈 你有没有
Mom, do you ever…
好奇过乔纳森
wonder about Jonathan?
你想说什么
What do you mean?
你知道的
You know, he's…
他有点怪 所以呢
Hds an oddball. Soz what?
我之前进他房♥间时他在查找连环杀手
He was looking up serial killers when I went in his room before.
现在 他又谈论纳粹和大屠♥杀♥
Now, he's- he's talking about Nazis and the Holocaust.
- 我想说 - 这只是暂时的 西恩娜
-I mean- -It's just a phase, Sienna.
会过去的
It'll pass.
你一年前也是这么说的
You said that a year ago.
是啊 他失去了父亲
Yeah, well, he lost his father.
我不是吗
And I didn't?
你没看到我为了引起注意而哭泣
You don't see me crying out for attention.
我希望你能时不时地哭一会儿
Yeah, well, I wish you would from time to time.
你一直在压抑自己的情绪 这样不健康
You keep everything bottled up. it's not healthy.
行吧
All right.
你要是在他房♥间里发现动物尸体 可千万别惊讶
Just don't be surprised if you find a dead animal in his room.
说话当心点
You know what? Watch your mouth, huh?
那你呢
And what about you?
你♥爸♥带你去钓米诺鱼 还是石斑鱼时
When Daddy took you fishing for those midos or macos.
稣鱼
Minnows.
什么鱼不重要
Whatever they're called.
你♥爸♥发现你砍下鱼头
And he found you cutting the heads off.
你不会以为我忘了吧
Didn't think I'd remember that, did you?
那时的我比现在的乔纳森年龄小多了
I was a lot younger than Jonathan.
你那时已经够大了 能明辨是非了
Well, you were old enough to know the difference between right and wrong.
你弟没事的
Your brother's fine.
你有强力胶吗
Do you have any Super Glue?
有一点
A little.
- 怎么了 - 绳子断了
-Why, what happened? -The string came off.
我还以为你明天不会穿这个了
I thought you weren't gonna wear this tomorrow.
我不会涂脸
I wont paint my face then.
- 乔纳森 - 拜托
-Jonathan. -Come on.
现在来不及再买♥♥一套小丑服了
It's too late to get another costume.
给我
Give me.
天啊 你什么时候长这么高了
Jesus. What, did you grow another foot since dinner?
我是班上最高的
Tallest kid in my class.
好啊 但我还是可以揍你
Yeah, well, I can still kick your ass.
很快就没机会了
Not for long.
太恶心了
That is sick.
- 进度如何 - 刚把头骨弄好
-How much do you have left? -Just finishing up the skull.
看着真像爸爸画的
It looks just like Daddy's character.
你知道吗
You know?
你现在画得几乎和他一样好了
You draw almost as good as him now.
谢谢
Thanks.
这个也是你装扮的一部分吗
Is this a part of your costume, too?
不是 我才不会带那东西出门
No. I could not walk out in the streets with that thing.
我大概会在两秒钟内被逮捕
I'd get arrested in like two seconds.
对 但没人会惹你
Yeah. But nobody would mess with you.
- 那当然 - 好吧
-Thafs for sure. -Right.
小心 这把剑和剃须刀一样锋利
Just be careful, please. That blade's like razor sharp.
给 应该弄好了
There. Should be good now.
太好了
Awesome.
你觉得那家伙仍在逍遥法外吗
You think that guy's still out there?
电影精选列表