我他妈的心脏病都要犯了
when they told me.
不是我 是小丑干的
It wasn't me. It was the clown.
是那个小女孩把死动物带进来的
The little girl brought it in.
关于这个天杀的小丑 我一个字都不想再听到
I don't wanna hear another word about this goddamn clown.
他回来的时候手上和衣服上
He was covered in blood on his shirt and his hands
全是血
when he got here.
满手是血被校长抓了个正着
The principal literally caught you red-handed.
那是因为他把动物朝我身上丢
Thafs 'cause he threw it at me.
我就该听你的
I should've listened to you.
关于这个孩子的事
You have been telling me over and over again
你已经和我说过很多遍了
about this kid.
我周一就给希夫林医生打电♥话♥
Pm calling Dr. Schiffrin on Monday.
不能再这样下去了
I'm putting a stop to this now.
还有给我把你的碗放水槽里去
And put your goddamn bowl in the sink.
我不会再说第二遍了
I'm not telling you again.
真的是他
It was him.
你得相信我
You gotta believe me.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
这可能
It was-
这可能就是些学校里的孩子 在捣乱吧
it was probably just some kids at school, messing around.
正好一周年了
It's the one-year anniversary.
而且一小时前
I mean, I already saw some...
我就在咒语商店看到一个穿着同款衣服的傻蛋
jerk wearing that same costume in Abracadabra an hour ago.
那这些画和文章又要怎么解释
What about these drawings and these articles then?
我们都知道爸爸当时是怎么回事
We both know what happened to Daddy.
他没有错
Okay, none of this was his fault.
这些不好的东西
And all of these ugly things in here,
也代表不了他
thafs not who he was.
他爱你
He loved you...
很爱你
very much.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
- 今晚呆在家吧 - 乔纳森
-Stay home tonight. -Jonathan.
求你 算我求你了
Please. Tm begging you.
- 不会有事的 - 行吧
-Nothing's gonna happen. - Fine.
那今晚一堆人被杀的时候
Just don't act surprised when a bunch of people
可别太惊讶
get killed tonight.
你有没有…
Have you ever...
我相信他
I believe him.
信他什么
About what?
我信他没有把学校搞得一团糟
I don't think he vandalized the school.
哦 现在 你又信他了
Oh, now, you believe him?
昨天他还是黄道十二宫杀手呢[60年代的美国连环杀手]
Yesterday, he was the Zodiac Killer.
你怎么改变想法了
Whafs changed?
去开门
Get the door.
由于近期爆发的大肠杆菌传播
Restaurants on the East Coast
东海岸的一些餐厅
have recalled romaine lettuce
召回了一批长叶生菜
due to a recent E. Coli outbreak.
至少十二人被送医治疗
At least 12 people have been hospitalized
其中两人情况危急
and two are in critical condition.
- 嗨 - 不给糖就捣蛋
-Hi. -Trick or treat!
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
我喜欢你的妆容
Oh, I love your makeup.
全是她自己画的
Oh, she did it all herself.
哇哦 真棒
Wow! Great job.
你要说什么呀
What do you say?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
- 拜拜 - 拜拜
-Bye. -Bye.
啊 你这个年纪还来要糖是不是不太合适啊
Ah, aren't you a little old to be trick or treating?
等等
Wait a minute.
你不就是服装店里的那个人吗
Aren't you that guy from the costume shop?
还真是
You are?
你在这干嘛 哦
What are you doing here? Oh.
你是住在这附近吗 还是
Seriously, do you live around here or something?
你很奇怪 你知道吗
You're really weird, you know that?
我懂的 老兄
Yeah. Look, I get itz dude.
你这一整套诡异的默剧表演
The whole creepy, silent mime gimmick.
还挺有节目效果
I mean, it's very effective.
血迹更是画龙点睛
And the blood is a nice touch also.
不过 我什么都给不了你
Yeah. I can't give you anything.
不行 抱歉 真的 成年人没资格拿糖
No, I'm sorry. Really. No- no candy for grownups.
别闹了
Come on.
走开
Go away.
烦人精 去烦别人吧
Seriously, asshole, go bother somebody else.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me right now?
我说了 快滚 我认真的
I said, get out of here. I mean it.
等等 那 如果我给你糖的话 你就会走吗
Wait. So, if I give you candy, you'll leave?
行吧
Fine.
拿着 万圣节快乐
Here. Happy Halloween.
来看另一条新闻
In other news,
脱口秀主持人 莫妮卡·布朗
talk show provocateur, Monica Brown
时至今夜仍未脱离险境
is still in critical condition this evening,
今天早些时候她在KLA演播室
following a violent attack which took place
遭到了猛烈的袭击
at KLA Studios earlier today.
这位节目主持人在直播结束后
The TV host was violently assaulted
被她的嘉宾维多利亚·海斯在化妆间里
in her dressing room after a live broadcast
剧烈殴打
with guest Victoria Heyes.
海斯是2017年迈尔斯县大屠♥杀♥里唯一的幸存者
Heyes is the sole survivor of the Mills County massacre
当时有八人遇难
of 2017, which left eight people dead
而海斯则身受重伤
and Heyes in critical condition.
这位二十岁的犯罪嫌疑人被当场逮捕
The 20-year-old was arrested at the crime scene,
并由当局带走拘留
and taken into custody by authorities.
由于布朗有利用受害人的嫌疑
The interview sparked controversy
此前的采访也饱受争议
upon its announcement given Brown's exploitative tendencies.
昨晚 海斯从圣迈克尔医院出院了
Heyes was released from St. Michael's Hospital
她在医院里进行了几个月的治疗
yesterday evening after months of rehabilitation
与心理分♥析♥
and psychoanalysis.
和你一样 西恩娜
Like you, Sienna.
万圣节终于到来了
Halloween is officially here.
成千上万的人们纷纷来到
and thousands are lining up for the parade
纽约东村参加游♥行♥
in New York City's East Village.
这里天气预计将会寒冷多雨
Weather conditions are expected to be cold and rainy,
如果您想要参加 请务必多穿衣物
so dress warm if you're planning to attend.
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不 不
No, no!
强尼
Johnny!
你还在害怕
You're still afraid.
别说了 我认真的
Stop it now. I mean it.
他们要来找你了 芭芭拉
They're coming to get you, Barbara.
怎样
Well?
别说了 你什么都不知道
Stop it! You're ignorant.
他们要来找你了 芭芭拉
They're coming for you, Barbara.
太暴露了
It's revealing.
别说了
Stop it.
我花了三个月做的
Three months worth of work,
你就只说一句太暴露了
and all you can say is it's revealing?
你的胸都要走光了
Your tits are practically popping out.
没有
They are not!
就有转过去
They are! Turn around.
他来了
Here he comes now.
强尼
Johnny!
你知道 我做的是谁的服装吗
You know what I was making?
是爸爸创作的角色
It's Daddy's character.
是 但在书上看到
Yes, but seeing it on paper
和在女儿身上看到就是两码事了
and seeing it on your daughter are two different things.
你看起来就像要去当脱衣舞娘
You look like you're going to a strip club.
妈 现在万圣节大家都这么穿
Mom, this is how people dress on Halloween these days.
电影精选列表