This bullshit is nothing but a fucking reminder.
不
No!
我再也不要看到它出现在我家里
I want this out of my house.
你有病吧
You're such a bitch!
你再说一次试试
Don't you ever say that to me again!
乔纳森 乔纳森 你给我回来
Jonathan. Jonathan, you get back here.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你要去干什么
Wait. Where are you going?
我再拿杯酒
I'm gonna grab a drink.
- 我能和你来张自♥拍♥吗 - 当然
-Yof can I get a selfie? -Sure.
牛逼 姑娘
Fuck, yeah, girl!
什么
What?
什么
What?
天呐
Oh, my God.
西恩娜
Sienna!
- 嗨 - 嗨
-Hey!-Hi!
终于找到你了
I missed you, girl.
嗨
Hi.
等等
No, wait.
感受一下
Feel this.
- 真是... - 太神奇了
-How…-...amazing is that!
- 绝了 - 不 等一下
-Oh, my God. -No, no. Wait.
你没明白 我想要这个
You don't understand. I want it.
- 我知道 - 我想要
-I know. -I wanna like...
住在里面 你懂吗
live in it, you know?
- 你感觉怎样 - 不错
-How are you feeling? -Good.
是吗
Yeah?
- 相当不错 - 好
-So good actually! -Okay.
我感觉
I feel like...
酒的后劲上来了
that shot's really starting to hit me.
威士忌就是这样
Well, whiskey will do that to you.
- 我需要这种感觉 - 是啊
-I needed this. -Yeah.
你是对的
You were right.
- 你真的是对的 - 是的
-You were so right. -Yeah.
我就是需要出来透口气 停止思考
I needed to just, like get out, and stop thinking,
不再为生活里的琐碎焦虑
worrying about every little thing in my life.
比如这件服装
Like- like this costume.
是啊
Yeah.
- 对 - 你知道吗
-Yeah. - You know?
让我想起了我爸
It reminds me of my Dad.
他以前经常
He used to-
我小时候他经常给我画这个角色
he used to draw this character for me when I was a little girl.
他常对我说
He used to tell me I was gonna grow up
我长大后会像她一样
to be like her one day.
我对此深信不疑
And I really believed it.
看看 现在的你
Well, look at you now!
你就是她
You are her.
我一点都不像她
I am nothing like her.
我既胆小
I'm not courageous.
又懦弱
I'm not brave.
我是说 我现在感觉就像是
I mean, I literally had a panic attack today
在学校时当着所有人的面惊慌失措一样
in school in front of everybody.
我在你的酒里加了点摇♥头♥丸♥
I put molly in your drink.
什么
What?
对 我放了半片在你的酒里
I did. I put a half a tablet in your drink,
另外半片放进了我的酒里
the other half in mine.
这算不上毒品 根本不沾边儿
Not even really, it was kind of nothing.
但效果很好 因为我还在药劲儿上
But it's fine, 'cause Pm also on it.
所以我们都没事
So, we're totally fine. You and me.
这就是为什么你觉得自己好像嗑药了一样
And that is why you feel like you're on molly.
因为你确实嗑药了
'Cause you are.
就现在
Right now.
你这该死的贱♥人♥
You fuckin' bitch!
什么鬼
What the...
真是一团糟
That is so messed up!
我这么做是为了让你感觉好些
I did it. I made you feel better, didn't I?
我他妈快气疯了
I'm fucking pissed.
不 别生气
No, don't be pissed.
你一直在笑 你怎么会气疯呢
You're smiling. You can't be pissed.
不 贱♥人♥ 我没有笑
No, bitch. Tm not smiling.
你这明显就是在笑
You're totally smiling.
来 我们得出去了 我们去跳舞
So, we gotta go back out, and we gotta dance.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
乔纳森 求你回来
Jonathan, please get back.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
该死
Oh shit.
怎么了
What?
我妈给我打了五六个电♥话♥
My mom called me like six times.
- 噢 别回她 - 我得看看
-Ooh. Do not call her back. -I'm gonna see-
- 别回她电♥话♥ - 嘘 安静
-Don't call her back! -Shh, shh, shh!
西恩娜 西恩娜
Sienna. Sienna.
- 西恩娜 - 嘿
-Sienna. -Hey!
- 挂掉 - 他死定了 西恩娜
-Stop it. - Hers dead, Sienna!
等会什么
Wait. What?
挂断电♥话♥
Cut the call.
等等 妈妈 我听不见你说话
Wait, mom. Mom, I can't hear you.
稍等
Just-
呃 抱歉
Um, sorry.
你刚刚说什么
Um, whafd you say?
他把我的车涂满了剃须膏
He covered the entire fucking car with shaving cream!
什么
What?
对 这事儿就他妈离谱
Yeah! The whole fucking thing.
剃须膏 还有厕纸和鸡蛋 他死定了
Shaving cream, toilet paper, eggs. He's dead!
他
H e--
乔纳森不会那样做的
Jonathan wouldn't do that.
对 他不会这样做
Yeah. He didn't do this.
就像今早他也没有故意破坏学校一样
Just like he didn't vandalize the school this morning!
看 这儿乱的 不
Look at this. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这太离谱了
This- this is crazy now.
他必须立刻去看心理医生
He's going to that psychiatrist immediately.
我再也受不了他了
I cannot deal with him anymore.
不至于吧 妈妈
Really, mom?
就因为他涂了点剃须膏在你车上
You're gonna send him to a shrink
你就要把他送去
because what, he put like a little bit of shaving cream
看心理医生
on your car?
我还真欣慰你居然觉得这事儿很有趣 西恩娜
I'm glad you think this is funny, Sienna.
就是些剃须膏而已
It's just shaving cream.
他又不是用棒球棒
It's not like he took a baseball bat
砸了你的挡风玻璃
to your windshield.
现在可是万圣节
It's Halloween. I mean…
你喝多了吗
Are you drunk?
- 没有 - 我看你就是喝多了
-No. - Yes, you are.
我听得出来你声音不对劲 你喝了多少
I can hear it in your voice. How many drinks have you had?
我们不是在说乔纳森的事嘛
I--1 thought we were talking about Jonathan.
西恩娜 那你帮帮我
Sienna, so help me,
赶紧回来帮我 把家里的其他东西都擦一遍
if you come home plastered on top of everything else
- 我今晚一直在忙活这事儿 - 不
-I'm dealing with tonight- - No.
我发誓我没喝多 我甚至可以去吹测酒仪
I swear to God, I'm not drunk. TH even take a breathalyzer.
你这是要逼死我
You're killing me.
你知道不
You know that?
你和你弟弟都是一个德行 我受够了
You and your brother both, I have had it.
我爱你
I love you.
嗯 西恩娜 我这是在警告你
Yeah, Sienna, I am warning you.
不 我说真的 妈妈
No. Really, mom.
我爱你 我…
I- I love you. I...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
去享受你的派对吧 我很抱歉打扰你
Go and enjoy your party. I'm- I'm sorry to bother you.
听着
And listen.
不论发生什么乔纳森都会没事的
Everything will be okay with Jonathan.
我保证
电影精选列表