One, two, three. That's it. We have a winner.
一、二、三,好了,胜利者出炉了
Ha! I kicked your butt with my butt.
我用屁♥股♥狠狠惩罚你了
Oh, that smells.
好臭
TANK: That was fun. Let me know
真好玩
when you're ready for a rematch.
你想重赛时再通知我吧
McMAHON: I leave you alone for 10 minutes,
我才离开十分钟
and this is what you do?
你们就搞成这样了?
I expect rookie mistakes from rookies,
新丁互有磨擦算是意料之中
but you guys know better.
但你们不该一起闹吧
And, Cody Maverick,
还有,高迪麦法域
we'll never get to the Trenches
你再撩起事端
if you keep starting fights with your teammates.
我们就永远都去不到堑壕沟
Ah! Yeah. Ha, ha!
有
Oh, wait. Are we not doing this anymore?
慢着,已经玩完了吗?
Oh, my bad.
对不起
INTERVIEWER: So other than getting sat on,
除了被坐扁外
how do you think you're doing?
你觉得自己表现如何?
Okay, that was not my fault, man.
那不是我的错
Hunter called it too early.
亨达太早倒数了
I had Tank right where I wanted him.
我本来正抓住坦克的要害
Where, on your head?
有吗?在你的幻想里吗?
That's besides the point, all right
这不是重点,好吗?
Anyways, my head is still in the game,
总之如果你问我的话
if that's what you're asking.
我仍然积极备战
This is my one big chance to get off Pen Gu
这是我离开家里
and make something of myself.
闯一番事业的好机会
I'm gonna show the Hang 5 I've got what it takes.
我要向滑浪五将证明我的实力
And I've been working out too. Check this out. Can you tell?
最近我有做运动,你看,看得出来吧?
Oh, okay.
糟了
Can you please go get J.C.?
可以麻烦你请积斯过来吗?
Cock-a-doodle...
公鸡咯咯叫…
You're gambling with your life, chicken.
鸡丁,你在拿自己的命开玩笑
Uh-huh. Right, yeah.
好的
Uh-huh. Okay, got it.
好的,明白
Good news, everyone.
各位,有好消息
According to the conch,
根据响螺
we might reach the Trenches by nightfall.
我们日落前可以抵达堑壕沟
Then tomorrow morning, it's RTL.
那么明天一早,雷厉风行!
RTL! RTL!
雷厉风行…
Is anyone ever gonna tell us what that means?
有人愿意解释那是什么意思吗?
What
什么?你想破坏惊喜?
HUNTER: Hey, guys. You might want to look at this.
各位,你们来看看
Anyone else get the feeling
除了我,还有人觉得…
this island really doesn't want us to reach the Trenches?
这小岛对堑壕沟之旅诸多阻挠吗?
Ideas, anybody?
大家有主意吗?
We sure didn't come this far to give up now.
我们一场来到,总不能现在放弃
The conch says unless we can surf on fire,
响螺说,除非我们滑过火焰
we'll have to find another way around.
不然就要再找路过去
But this lava lake is huge.
只是,这个熔岩湖也太大了
Come on, Cody.
来吧,高迪
Surf...
滑…
on fire. Hey.
滑过火焰
Hey. Hey, guys, wait.
有了,各位请等等
When we were stuck in that tomb,
当我们被困坟墓时
I saw some drawings about a penguin who surfed through fire.
我看到关于企鹅滑过火焰的壁画
I thought it was just a cool made-up story,
本来我以为是杜撰的好故事
but what if it's not?
但如果不是呢?
What if somebody actually did it?
如果真的有人办到呢?
I have an idea.
我有个疯狂的主意
It's crazy, but I think it just might work.
可能有用
Spit it out, kid.
说吧,小子
Undertaker, quick, give me a boost.
送葬者,快推我一把
Who's up for some hang
有人想玩滑翔机吗?
Yeah! That's awesome! Yeah! Let's go! Let's do it!
好棒,高迪
All right!
真有你的
Hey, Cody. Nice job coming up with the idea
高迪,能想到滑翔机
for these hang gliders.
真有你的
This is the kind of creative,
这种突破框框的思考
out-of-the-box thinking we need in Hang 5.
正是我们需要的
This is what I've been talking about.
我一直就说了
I've got all kinds of ideas.
我有许多主意
Like dolphin-powered jet skis.
像海豚发动的喷射机
Underwater breathing devices. Hey, wait.
水中呼吸器材等等…慢着
What if we put wheels on our surfboards
如果在滑浪板加上轮子
so we can surf on dry land, huh
就能在平地滑行了
Whoa, wheels on a surfboard? Let's not get too crazy here.
四轮滑浪板?还是先面对现实吧
Keep up the good work.
继续努力
Did you see that?
看到吗?
I'm gonna be in the Hang 5 for sure.
我一定能加入滑浪五将的
So who's the loser now, huh?
看看谁是输家?
Whatever, chump. It ain't over yet.
随便你说,笨蛋,一切还没完呢
Oh, not according to Mr. McMahon and Hunter.
是吗?麦马汉先生和亨达可不是这样说
You better start packing your bags, Tank.
坦克,你最好开始收拾包袱
Because tomorrow, I'm gonna be part of the Hang 5.
因为明天我就会成为五将一分子
Traveling the world, doing the most radical stuff.
一起环游世界,实现最疯狂的创举
And you'll just go back to being a nobody from nowhere island.
你就回到荒芜小岛,藉藉无名
And you'll never see me again.
永远也不会见到我
What?
什么?
You don't wanna go back to Pen Gu?
你以后都不回去企鹅岛了?
What about our surf school?
我们的滑浪学院怎么办?
Lani, come on.
别固执,兰妮
It's the Hang 5, okay? I'm gonna be famous.
他们可是滑浪五将,我会一举成名
I'll be a hero to millions of kids.
成为千千万万小朋友的英雄
But you're already a hero to the kids back home.
你在企鹅岛已经是小朋友的英雄了
And to me.
也是我的英雄
This is different. Can't you see that?
这不同的,你还不明白?
I'll be on the best surf team on the planet.
我会成为全球顶尖滑浪队的成员
I'll finally be somebody. That's what really matters.
我注定是大人物,这才是最重要的
J.C.: Hey, Cody. Check out my glider, dude.
高迪,看看我的滑翔机
Coming, J.C.
积斯,我来了
Come show me how this thing's supposed to work. Ha-ha-ha.
来示范如何操作这东西
Eh... Come on, Joe. Let's go.
来,阿祖,我们走吧
I guess we're just a couple of nobodies from nowhere island.
我们只是荒芜小岛的平凡人而已
McMAHON: Let's be safe, guys.
各位,安全第一
This ain't the ocean.
下面可不是大海
If you wipe out up here,
你掉下去
you'll be a bucket of extra crispy.
就会变成一桶炸鸡了
Oh, man. Just like my uncle, Chicken Fernando.
那就变成我的叔叔肯德基了
You're going down, twerp. No more Mr. Nice Tank.
蠢材,你会掉下去的,我不会再做好人
You are not gonna take my spot on the Hang 5.
不会让你抢走我在五将的位置
Okay, let's see what you got.
好,那就看你有什么把戏
On your mark.
各就各位
Get ready.
准备…
Hey, watch it, man. Heh-heh-heh.
老兄,别弄到我
Go!
出发 好
Yeah!
好
Oh.
好
Hot, hot, hot.
好热…
J.C. Whoo-hoo! UNDERTAKER: All right!
不错
Loving the lava.
最爱熔岩了
There you are.
找到你了
You're gonna eat it, Tank.
坦克,你会自食其果
Show me what you got. TANK: That's not nice.
看你有何把戏
CODY: You like that? TANK: Stop that.
喜欢这样吗? -够了,停手
Hey, that's not fair. Whoa! CODY: This is fun.
这样不公平 真好玩
Wait, I'm first? Ha-ha-ha!
等等,我领先?
I'm first.
我领先了!
TANK: Payback time. Ha-ha-ha! Oh!
报仇时间到了
Oh, you are not taking this away from me, Tank.
坦克,我不能让你抢去我的东西
Got you. TANK: What are you doing?
找到你了 你要做什么?
电影精选列表