A legendary surfer who did all these amazing things?
一个做过惊人创举的传奇滑浪手?
Jeez, I hope not.
最好不要了
Really What are you talking about?
真的?为什么?看你都在说什么
This is what I've always wanted.
这可是我一直梦寐以求的呢
To be remembered as a legend, somebody respected.
世人会记得我是传奇,受人敬仰
You know, like a real winner.
是真正的王者
Not me.
我不是这种人
I want to be remembered for who I am,
我只要人们记得我
not what I did.
而不是记住我做过的事
Look, Cody, surfing's awesome and all,
听着,高迪,滑浪的确引人入胜
but there are a lot more important things in life.
但生命中还有许多更重要的事
You'll see.
我们再说吧
CODY: I just want to be remembered.
我只想被世人记住
Lani, Lani, it's okay. It's just me, love.
兰妮,没事了,是我
Paige. You all right?
佩芝 你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
JOE: Hello?
有人吗?
Cody Anyone?
高迪?兰妮?有人吗?
Conch?
响螺?
Chicken Joe?
鸡丁阿祖?
JOE: Uh-huh. It's me.
是我
PAIGE: Oi, over here.
好,过来
Is everyone okay?
大家都没事吧?
JOE: Uh-huh. Just me and the big guy.
这儿只有我和那大块头而已
UNDERTAKER: There's a little doodle of a door on this wall.
这面墙上有些涂鸦
Do you guys see a lever on your side?
你们那边看到有拉杆吗?
I see it.
我看到了
Whoa! Righteous door.
好一道大门
Are we glad to see you guys.
看到你们真好
Come on, let's go. Our friends might need help.
好了,走吧,其他朋友可能需要帮忙
Stop. This place is dangerous.
等等,这地方很危险
There are lost souls lurking around every corner.
每个角落都有许多亡魂流连
I can feel them. They seem to be guarding some kind of treasure.
我感觉到他们似乎在守护什么秘宝
What kind of idiot
哪个傻瓜
would steal from a freaky place like this?
会在这鬼地方偷东西?
Ha, ha! I'm rich! I'm rich!
我超级有钱的
Look at how rich I am.
你们看
I wonder how much gold we can pack on the whale.
不知道可以带多少黄金上鲸鱼号♥呢?
Let's come back with a bigger whale.
我们开更大的鲸鱼号♥回来…
No, 10 whales.
不,开十条鲸鱼号♥
The conch says...
响螺说…
There's no reception in here. Ugh.
这里没有讯号♥
Let me see if I can get any bars.
我看看能否找到有讯号♥的地方
All right, there we go. Hmm.
好了,再试一次
According to the conch, the penguins on this island
根据响螺,岛上的企鹅
used to worship surfing.
一度崇拜滑浪
We're in the treasure room of their king,
我们身处企鹅王的藏宝库
the wealthiest surfer who ever lived.
他是世上最富有的滑浪手
Heh. A rich surfer? Now I've seen everything.
富有的滑浪手?真是大开眼界
Michelle, we have had some good times together,
米雪,我们的确有过美好时光
but I think we both know Tank Evans deserves better.
但我们都明白,坦克会找到更好的
Don't worry. It's not me, it's you.
别伤心,不是我的问题,是你的问题
Time to hit the road, babe. Tank needs an upgrade.
宝贝,一起上路吧 坦克要升级滑浪板了
Hold on a second. The conch tells me
等等,响螺说
this place is booby-trapped like crazy.
这地方有许多陷阱
We take anything, we die.
拿走宝藏就等死吧
What? That's too bad.
什么?太糟糕了
Well, I didn't get into this for the money.
不过我进来又不是为钱
Easy come, easy go.
两袖清风、来去轻松
Hey, Tank. Did you hear that? Don't touch anything.
坦克,你听到吗?什么都不要碰
This place is booby-trapped.
这个地方有陷阱
Huh
什么?
Michelle! How could you?
米雪,你怎能这样对我?
HUNTER: We've gotta get out. McMAHON: Let's go!
我们要走了 走吧
What's happening? I don't know.
发生什么事? 我不知道
But let's not wait around to find out.
但最好不要呆等别人来解释
An old aqueduct. That must lead outside.
有一条旧水管,应该可以通往外面
Come on, Cody. It's our only shot.
来吧,高迪,这是唯一的机会
CODY: Whoa! J.C.: Oh, yeah! Ha-ha-ha.
好了
LANI: Watch out for the darts!
小心飞镖
Shield yourself with your boards.
用板子保护自己
Stay together.
我们要一起行动
LANI: Oh, look out!
小心
Which way do we go?
应该走哪条路?
Follow me. The conch knows the way.
跟着我吧,响螺会带我们出去
I hope Cody made it out.
希望高迪能逃出来吧
If we made it out, they'll be fine.
我们能逃出来,他们也没事的
I love all you guys.
我爱你们!
Are you okay, big guy?
大块头,你没事吧?
I feel very peaceful.
我觉得心神安宁
Must be the acupuncture.
一定是和针灸有关
That's a pretty posh board, Tank.
坦克,你的板子很高级呢
What?
什么?
You didn't take that, did you?
这不是从里面拿的吧? 不是…
No, no, no. This is my old board. It just...
这是我的旧板子,只是…
Why all the fighting?
何必争吵不休?
There you are.
看到你们了
Oh, Cody. You're okay!
高迪,你没事
What's with him?
他怎么了?
Enjoy it while it lasts.
药效未过前,好好享受吧
See, this is the kind of white-knuckle adventure
看,《力量天后》
the power diva is all about.
就追求这种惊险旅程
Imagine, me and, like, 11 of my besties
想像一下我和好友
traveling the world and kicking butt.
环游世界、打击罪恶
But also making time to hang out by the pool and gossip.
还有时间在泳池玩乐、说八卦
And at the end of every episode, I'll slap somebody.
而每集则以我掌掴某人作结
It'll be a huge hit.
一定会吸引大批观衆
Hey, guys. We found some more firewood.
各位,找到更多柴枝了
Great. Have a seat.
太好了,请坐
I saved you some dinner.
我留了一些晚餐给你
Oops. My bad.
对不起
Was I not supposed to eat that? Heh-heh-heh.
原来不是我的吗?
Aagh! You knew that was for me, Tank.
坦克,你明知道是我的
You snooze, you lose, bro. Survival of the Tankiest.
迟来的企鹅没鱼吃 这就是坦克家族的生存指南
Came up with that myself.
我自创的
I may change it to Hankiest later.
之后或会改为“汉克”吧
Here, Cody.
来,高迪
I picked these fish heads out of the trash.
我在垃圾堆找到鱼头
I think there's still some meat in this one.
这个应该还有点肉的
Nah, I got a better idea.
不用了,我有个更好的主意
Hey, what are you doing?
你在做什么?
Stop that! Hey, I mean it!
够了,我说真的
You're dead.
你死定了
Yeah.
有
Is that all you got?
你就只会这点工夫吗?
Ugh. Kick his butt.
给他点颜色
Whoops! Sorry. Just stretching my calf muscle.
抱歉,刚刚在帮小腿拉筋
Ha, ha! How do you like that?
你喜欢这样吧?
Ooh, my tushy!
我的屁♥股♥!
Not cool, bro.
兄弟,没义气
You can't trip my guy like that.
你不能绊倒我的人
Oh, yeah? What do you wanna do about it?
是吗?那你想怎样?
It's been a while, dude.
老兄,好一阵子没打了
You think you can still handle it?
你还抵挡得住吗?
Come on now, you can't see me.
来试试啊,我可不容小看
Yeah. I want a piece.
我也要来一下
PAIGE: Yeah! Take this.
看我的
Whoo! All right. Enough.
好了,够了
It's supposed to be their fight, remember?
这一架是属于他们的,记得吗?
Yeah!
对啊
电影精选列表