How do you like me now?
你喜欢这样吗?
I don't want to be a combo meal!
我不要变成炸鸡套餐!
Hang on, Joe! I got you, buddy.
支持着,阿祖,我抓住你了
Whoa. My board. No!
糟糕,我的板子
All right!
太好了
Who's awesome? I'm awesome.
谁最厉害?就是我
What's going on, everyone?
各位,发生什么事?
The Undertaker saved me from death.
送葬者把我从鬼门关救回来
Ironic.
真讽刺
Where's your board?
你的板子呢?
You destroyed it when you bumped Tank into Joe.
你撞向坦克时就弄跌他的板子了
What? Joe, man, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...
什么?阿祖,对不起,我无意…
"Sorry" doesn't cut it, Cody. What the heck were you thinking?
道歉就够了吗?高迪,你在想什么?
Yeah, man. What'd I ever do to you?
对啊,我没亏待你吧?
All these years of friendship. And he still...
都这么多年朋友,他仍然…
He still keeps these... These walls up.
他仍然筑起一道墙
And I don't know how to break them down.
我真不知道怎么和他沟通
I just don't know what to think anymore.
我以后也不知道怎么办了
Are you kidding me, dude?
老兄,你别开玩笑了
This guy has been sabotaging me since day one.
这家伙从第一天就陷害我
And you think that makes it okay?
那就可以害死他吗?
Well, I... Yeah.
我…没错
I was just trying to win.
我只是想赢
So I could prove I can be one of you.
证明有能力加入你们
Putting your friends in danger only proves
把朋友送死
that you're nothing like us.
只证明你不配和我们一起
The Hang 5 is a family.
滑浪五将是一家人
We have each other's back, no matter what.
无论如何,我们都互相扶持
Lani. Tell them I didn't mean for this to happen.
兰妮,跟他们说我不是故意的好吗?
All right? You know me.
你了解我的
Yeah, Cody, I do.
高迪,我的确了解你
And that's why I'm just so disappointed in you right now.
所以现在对你才这么失望
And you were doing so well too.
你本来还表现得很好的
McMAHON: I told you from the start this kid's trouble.
一早就跟你说那小子很麻烦
He almost got the chicken killed.
他差点害死鸡丁了
That would have been on you, J.C.
积斯,他本来还可能害死你
Cody's not like that, Mr. McMahon.
高迪不是这种人,麦马汉先生
He just got carried away competing with Tank.
他和坦克的竞争令他冲昏头脑了
That guy's been acting like a jerk this whole time.
那家伙的态度一直都很差
I wanted to know how Cody deals with problems
是你说高迪是人才
since you thought he was special.
我就想观察他如何处理问题
And now I know. We're a team, J.C.
现在我知道了,积斯,我们是团队
That kid doesn't care about anything other than winning.
高迪求胜心切,什么都不顾
And he doesn't give two sand crabs
谁挡他的路
about who gets in his way.
他都不会留情
Maybe that's what you saw in him back at Pen Gu.
或许你看到的他,根本就是这种人
Have you thought about that?
你有想过吗?
Cock-a...
公鸡咯咯…
Oh, no.
糟糕了
You guys, come look at this.
各位,你们来看 -发生什么事? -怎么了?
"Joe, sorry for everything. You deserve this more than me.
“阿祖,对不起,你比我更需要它”
Your bro, Cody."
“兄弟高迪上”
Ha-ha-ha! What a stupid note. "You deserve this more than me."
“你比我更需要它”?这什么留言?
Hey, is anybody else surprised
有人对阿祖识字
Chicken Joe can read? Ha-ha-ha!
感到惊讶吗?
We have to find Cody.
高迪应该走得不远
He couldn't have gotten that far.
我们要找他
That was pretty sad, bro.
兄弟,你真可悲
Lani, wait.
兰妮,等等
I think you gotta let Cody
不如让高迪
work things out on his own.
自己处理吧
He'll come back when he's ready.
他准备好,就会回来了
But how can you be sure?
但你怎么能肯定?
I've been where he's at.
我是过来人
Trust me. He just needs time to think.
相信我,他只需要时间想清楚
Hmm. It's time we haul our butts down to the Trenches.
是时候前往堑壕沟了
The best waves come at dawn.
日出就是最大浪的时候
Uh, does anyone else think a storm is coming?
大家觉得有雷暴将至吗?
We're counting on it.
此行是否成功就看雷暴了
Oh, cool. Right on, then.
好吧,那继续走吧
"Here lies the great hero of Slaughter Island,
“屠♥杀♥岛的最伟大英雄长眠于此”
"the bravest and most honored surfer of all.
“他是最勇敢高贵的滑浪手”
"He gave up his chance at fame and fortune,
“他放弃争名夺利”
"and he chose to stay with his people to protect them
“守护人♥民♥,保护家园”
"from the treacherous waters of the Trenches
“在雷厉风行之时进行神圣的仪式”
by performing the sacred rites of Ride the Lightning."
“祈求小岛免受堑壕沟洪水侵袭”
RTL.
雷厉风行?
Oh, no. I gotta tell Lani and Joe.
糟了,我要告诉兰妮和阿祖
My friends, we finally made it.
朋友,我们到达了
Behold, the Trenches.
你们看,堑壕沟
Whoa. Look at all these broken surfboards.
看看这些断掉的滑浪板
Must have been some major wipeouts.
一定经历过可怕的灾难
I'm not gonna end up like them. I'm way better than those guys.
我比他们厉害多了,不会有此下场的
Ladies and gentlemen,
各位
the moment you've all been waiting for.
你们期待已久的一幕终于来临
Hang 5, prepare to RTL!
滑浪五将,准备雷厉风行
ALL: RTL!
雷厉风行
Wait a minute.
等等
Are you telling me
你们说的雷厉风行
that RTL stands for...
即是…
Ride the Lightning.
在闪电雷暴时滑浪
Whoa! Wicked timing on that delivery, bro.
时机抓得很好,老兄
Surfing during a lightning storm?
在闪电雷暴时滑浪?
You actually planned for this?
你们一早计划好?
Are you guys completely insane?
你们是疯子吗?
Well, yeah.
是啊
We figured you knew that about us.
还以为你一早知道呢
Lani, we're all about pushing ourselves to the absolute limit.
兰妮,我们的宗旨是把自己推向极限
And it doesn't get any more extreme than this.
而最极限的也莫过于此了
I'm sorry, you guys. I can't do this.
对不起,各位,我做不到
Thank you for the opportunity, but no, thank you.
谢谢你们的机会,但我敬谢不敏
This isn't for me.
我不会这样做
Hey, we understand, love. No hard feelings.
我们明白的,不用内疚
What about you, Chicken?
你呢?鸡丁
Are you ready for a spot on the Hang 5?
准备好加入滑浪五将了吗?
I don't think I'm quite ready for that big chicken bucket
我还不想上天堂
up in the sky just yet.
做炸鸡呢…
Oh, hey.
不过
How about an honorary membership?
可以成为荣誉会员吗?
Heh-heh-heh. You got it.
没问题
So how about it, Tank?
你呢?坦克
So, uh, all I gotta do is surf
我要做的…
one gigantic 50-foot wave. Yup.
就是滑过五十尺的巨浪吗? 没错
It's in the middle of a lightning-filled thunderstorm.
就在雷电交加时
Oh, yeah.
是的
Also off a beach
而且远离海滩
littered with jagged coral reef.
还有崎岖的珊瑚礁
Exactly.
没错
But then I'm in the Hang 5
但我成为滑浪五将,就会一举成名
and I'll be famous and make lots of money selling surf videos.
可以卖♥♥滑浪影片赚钱
You gotta do more than surf it, you gotta survive it.
你的目标不只是滑浪,还要活着完成
And make it look good.
而且滑得有型
You in or you out?
你加入、还是退出?
Um... In?
加入?
In. I'm definitely in. This is a good decision.
我绝对要加入,这是正确的决定
Sweet. Headbutt for good luck. Oh!
好极了,来一记头鎚,祝你成功
Oh, yeah. I'm gonna miss that if I die.
如果我死了,我会怀念这一记的
Then let's RTL.
那就开始吧
ALL: RTL!
雷厉风行
HUNTER: Sweet! Yeah!
好棒
电影精选列表