And they'll be happy.
他们会很开心
Like me.
像我一样
We can't let him win, Cody.
高迪,他一定不能赢
Don't worry.
不要担心
I got this.
我会处理
Can't this thing go a little slower?
这东西就不能减速吗?
Ha! Where would be the fun in that?
减速又有什么好玩?
We're passing through some rough waters.
现在风浪很大
It's safer to go fast.
快点经过这里会更安全
Aah, aah, aah... ALL: Joe!
阿祖
Thanks, man.
谢谢你
Almost lost my lunch.
午餐差点就泡汤了
Say no more, Under-bro.
不要再说了,老兄
I can hold your hair if you need to yak.
你还要说废话,那我拉住你的头发就好
This is just amazing. Can you believe it?
实在太好了,简直无法置信
I'm traveling to the Trenches with the Hang 5. Ha, ha!
我和滑浪五将一起前往堑壕沟
Oh, man. Somebody pinch me.
天啊,快找人弄醒我
Ow! You're welcome.
小恩小惠,不必言谢
Look, I'm a diva, I'll admit it.
一看就知道我是天后,我就大方认了
But I'm a power diva.
但我是力量型的天后
And I was thinking you fellas might wanna focus on me more.
你们一定想多了解我吧
We could do a spinoff, Power Diva.
我们可以开拍一套《力量天后》
A crime-fighting superhero
她是滑浪好手
surfing puffin with a bad attitude
兼超级英雄
and a thirst for action.
致力打击罪恶的恶女海鹦,随时出动
Oh, it's got blockbuster written all over it.
一听就知道是卖♥♥座剧集
* Is gonna stop me now
(无悔之境)
We're almost there.
我们快到了
How can you tell? This fog is so thick,
你怎么知道? 这么大雾
I can barely see anything.
几乎什么都看不到
My shell told me.
我的响螺说的
It's a map that talks.
这个地图还会说话?
What's wrong, bro?
你有意见吗?
Don't you believe in magic?
你不信魔法吗?
We'll be there in four, three, two, one.
距离抵达还有四、三、二、一秒
Look.
你看
Gnarly.
天啊
It's so beautiful.
这里太美了
TANK: Are we here
我们到了?就是这里?
McMAHON: No, we're at the edge of Slaughter Island.
不,我们在屠♥杀♥岛的边缘
The Trenches is hidden here somewhere.
堑壕沟就在某个角落
We're going to find it.
等我们找出来
Forward, ever forward,
行行重行行
our intrepid team presses on,
一行滑浪手无惧凶兆
woefully unaware that no penguin
并未意识到
has ever ventured into the Trenches
曾勇闯堑壕沟的企鹅
and lived to tell the story.
没有一只能活着离开细说经历
Looks like this is as far as the whale goes.
看来鲸鱼号♥最远只能到这里了
I got your board for you, Mr. Hunter, right here.
亨达先生,我带了你的滑浪板,在这里
Thanks, Hank. It's Tank. It's Tank.
谢谢你,汉克 我是坦克…
You know what? Hank's better, actually.
不过…其实汉克还更好听呢
Next stop, RTL! PAIGE: RTL!
下一站,雷厉风行
ALL: RTL!
雷厉风行…
Did they tell you what RTL means?
他们跟你说过是什么意思吗?
It means "race the losers."
意思是叫手下败将走开
Let's get that guy.
快追上那家伙
Hey, excuse me.
抱歉
Can you take me back to Pen Gu?
有人可以带我回企鹅岛吗?
I think I left my sunblock.
我好像忘了带防晒霜
Come on. Ugh!
来嘛
Oof! JOE: Dude!
老兄
Whoa! Look at that.
你看看
JOE: Killer view, bro.
无敌美景
Hey, rookies! We're down here!
嗨,各位新丁 我们在下面
PAIGE: Ooh, yeah! Whoa! Yes!
好棒…
Wow! Oh, my gosh,
天啊
you can surf on this stuff.
原来可以在上面滑来滑去
Dude, what is this?
老兄,这是什么?
The taste of death.
是死亡的滋味
This is crushed whale bones.
我吃到撞碎了的鲸鱼骨
I should move here.
我应该搬来这里
All right, the conch is telling me we have to keep moving.
各位,响螺说我们要继续上路
This place is dangerous, so let's head out.
这里很危险,快点离开吧
What's so dangerous about it?
有什么危险的?
Hold on. What's that, conch?
慢着,响螺,你说什么?
Okay, I'll tell him.
好,我会对他说的
Conch says, shut up!
响螺叫你闭嘴
Heh, heh. HUNTER: Hey.
嗨
From up here,
从这里看
straight into the island.
通往岛上
That'll save us a ton of time.
那就能省下很多时间
How about a race?
要不要来比赛?
Last team to the bottom
最后到达的一队
waxes all our boards tonight.
今晚帮所有板子打蜡
You're on, fool. Cody and I are gonna smoke you.
怕你吗?我和高迪一定赢过你
Yeah, Tank. You're going down.
对,坦克,你一定会输
Ooh, I'm so scared. Not.
好怕怕…才怪
Ha! Me and Lani will take you on.
我和兰妮会击败你们
And as always, it'll be ladies first!
一如以往,女士先行!
Me and the chicken are in too. Where is he?
我和鸡丁也加入…他呢?
Hey, don't take this the wrong way,
请不要误会
but didn't you used to be taller?
你平时不是比我高的吗?
Aah! Oh, my gosh,
老天
you're standing in quicksand! Ugh!
你陷入流沙了
Cody, Lani, J.C., help!
高迪、兰妮、积斯,快来帮忙
Lani, pull!
兰妮,用力拉
I'm trying. He's like a boulder.
我在用力了,他实在太重了
J.C.: I got this.
让我来
Come on, big guy. Let's get you out of there.
加油,大块头,我拉你出来
How much do you weigh?
你到底有多重?
Hunter, help me look for the chicken.
亨达,帮我找鸡丁
Already on it.
我在找了
I found him.
找到他了
There, by that rock. To your right.
他在你右边的石头上
Hunh! Gotcha.
找到你了
Am I dead? Are you my father?
我死了吗?你是我爸爸吗?
Come on!
加油…
J.C.: Come on! Come on!
支持着…
Yeah! Go, J.C.
快好了,加油,积斯
Ha, ha! That's how it's done.
轻松搞定
Wow, J.C. Perfect form.
积斯,你的身形很完美
Thanks, kid. Very impressive.
谢谢你,小子 非常厉害
You gonna put me down now?
可以把我放下来了吗?
You're lucky it's leg day.
你走运了,今天是腿部锻链日
I'm just gonna sneak in a quick set.
我要趁机做几下
Thanks, show-off.
谢谢你,吹嘘大王
Any time.
随时效劳
Leg-pressing a large, heavy boulder.
用脚擡举超重大石
Then onto a one-handed handstand,
转换成单手倒立
all while still leg-pressing the boulder.
同时继续擡举大石
The secret to my amazing physique?
想知道这身壮实肌肉的秘密?
Eat right, exercise and never give up
吃得好、做运动、绝不放弃…
on being awesome.
成为更厉害的人
McMAHON: Hang 5, let's do this!
滑浪五将,出发
TANK: All right!
好…
JOE: Yeah! Yeah, dude!
好棒,老兄…
Let's see how these wave jockeys perform on the dunes.
看这羣滑浪好手在沙丘上表演
They have not put in the hours shredding the sand,
他们没怎么在沙子上练习过
but, wow, folks, they're putting on quite a show.
但技术让人赏心悦目
I make this look good.
看我滑沙滑得多有型
电影精选列表