I can't watch.
我不想看了
But I can't not watch.
但我不得不看
I'm a lifeguard, Joe.
阿祖,我可是救生员
I'm supposed to protect all beachgoers.
我是责任是保护所有海滩上的人
I swore a Hippocratic oath.
我向河马宣过誓
Hah. Hippos. They're rad.
河马…他们好酷
TANK: Are you sure we have to paddle out this far?
你肯定我们要游这么远吗?
It seems far.
好像很远
I can't even see the beach from here.
我都看不到海滩了
All right, here's how this works.
好,以下是我们的计划
Don't panic. Work as a team.
不要害怕
And keep an eye out for each other.
团队合作,大家要互相注意
And we'll all make it through this.
我们就能成功过这一关
HUNTER: Here we go, Tank.
来吧,坦克
This is your last test.
这是你最后的考验
Mr. McMahon thinks you're a yellow-bellied coward.
麦马汉先生觉得你是懦夫
But I told him What?
但我跟他说… 什么?
you were the real deal. Don't let me down, Tank.
你是真汉子,别辜负我,汉克
Or we'll all die.
不然我们全部都会死
Do not... I repeat, do not go rogue out there.
不要…我重复,不要背弃我们
We're all counting on each other. Got it?
我们大家可是互相依靠,明白吗?
Okay, here it comes!
好了,机会来了
Yes! All right!
是 好的
J.C.: Come on, Tank. It's go time.
加油,坦克,是时候出动了
Everybody, ready?
大家准备好没有?
Yeah, I was born ready!
我生来就准备好了
Oh, yeah!
太棒了
Ha-ha-ha. Come on.
来吧
This is the moment we've been waiting for!
我们等这么久,就是为了这一刻
PAIGE: Whoa, this is amazing!
太棒了
Let's ride!
滑浪吧
ALL: Yeah!
好啊
No way, man. Whoa!
不行
No, I can't do it.
我做不到
Tank, don't!
坦克,不要
Stay in formation. It's the only way.
保持队形才是唯一的出路
Don't let it touch you.
不要让雷电打到
Undertaker, I'm coming for you.
送葬者,我来了
Look out!
小心
PAIGE: We're not gonna make it!
我们不会成功了
Help! I got him, he's been hit.
救命,我捉到他了,他被击中了
Move aside! I can save him.
散开,我来救他
Oh, I hope I'm not too late.
希望我不会太迟
Whoa! Good to get out of that mess.
幸好躲过这场混乱了
Oh, crap.
糟糕了
No! Aah! Ah. Ooh!
不要
No!
不要
Oh, man. This thing is like a lightning rod.
天啊,这东西就像电击棒
No!
不
Help!
救命
Tank! Hang on, I'm coming.
坦克,撑着,我来了
Hunter!
亨达
Hunter, Hanky needs you.
亨达,坦克需要你帮忙
Hold on.
支持着
Oh, this is a bad idea, Maverick.
高迪,这不是个好主意
Stop fidgeting.
不要动来动去
Go left. Go right.
向左、向右
You're doing it all wrong.
你全做错了
Enough with the backseat surfing, okay?
别从后座批评我的滑浪技术
My mom's gonna be so mad at you if we die.
如果我们死了,我妈妈一定恨死你
LANI: Come on.
坚持住
No.
不要
Hang on, Under-bro.
振作,送葬者
Clear.
散开
Now, that was gnarly.
这真是太厉害了
You did it. Oh, dude. Welcome back.
你撑过来了 欢迎回到人间
You okay, big guy?
大块头,你还好吗?
Forget about me. Go help them.
别看我了,快去帮他们
Ugh. What happened to you?
你怎么了?
He came back.
他回来了
He risked his life to save Tank.
还拼了命去救坦克
Oh! You could have been killed.
你几乎害死自己了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
But it's like you said, J.C.
但就像积斯所说
We have each other's back, no matter what.
无论如何,我们都互相扶持
I think you have something to say to Cody.
你应该有话对高迪说吧?
Thanks, Maverick. Um...
谢谢你,高迪
So are we
那我们…我们扯平了?
Yeah, we're cool.
我们扯平了
Awesome. We should hang out.
太好了
We should totally hang out.
我们应该出来玩玩,真的
Not bad. Not bad at all.
不错…
That's what I saw in him.
这就是我看到的潜能
McMAHON: Cody Maverick,
高迪麦法域
you're one bodacious surfer.
你是一流的滑浪手
But even more importantly, a good dude.
更重要的是你心地善良
On behalf of the Hang 5,
我仅代表滑浪五将
we'd be honored to have you join us.
邀请你加入
Gnarly.
好极了
Joining the Hang 5 would be the biggest honor
加入你们,是我一生中
of my entire life. But I... I have to decline.
最光荣的事 不过…恐怕我要拒绝了
No.
不是吧
Wait, what?
为什么?
Dude, are you sure?
兄弟,你想清楚吗?
Yeah, bro. I am.
我想清楚了
All this time, I thought joining the Hang 5,
一直以来,我都想加入滑浪五将
the greatest surf team, would make me a somebody.
晋身最顶尖的滑浪队,成为大人物
A winner that everyone respected.
成为大家敬重的胜利者
But now I know I'm already part of a great team.
但我终于明白顶尖团队早在身边
With the coolest chicken of the sea.
有海上最酷的鸡丁
And the best, raddest surfer on Pen Gu.
还有企鹅岛最优秀无敌的滑浪手
Tank?
你指坦克?
Oh, right. Yeah.
兰妮才对呢
Friendship is truly the universe's
友谊的确是宇宙中
most precious gift.
最珍贵的礼物
But what does this mean for us? Now we're one member short.
那我们怎么办?还是少了一人啊
I'm staying. Really?
我留下吧 真的吗?
Yeah, our adventures are too much fun.
是,我们的冒险太刺♥激♥了
Who wants to just drink fish milk coladas
谁人只想在海滩上
on the beach all day anyways?
疯狂喝鱼奶调酒?
Hey, you guys know
对了,你们想到
what we've never done before?
还有什么没做过吗?
Surfed during a tsunami. Who's up for it?
在海啸时滑浪!谁要加入?
Yeah! All right!
好 好棒
Dude.
兄弟 好,一于这样做
McMAHON: Ride the RTS.
一于叫坐风破浪!
J.C.: Tsunami starts with a T, boss.
老大,应该是乘风破浪
McMAHON: Oh, yeah. Ride the RTT. Ha, ha!
你说得对,乘风破浪!
Uh Yeah? Whoa.
是这样吗?
So that's why everything tastes like me.
难怪每种食物都有鸡味
Thanks, dude.
谢谢你
INTERVIEWER: All right,
好
Are They Still Cool? Surf Edition, take two.
“体育传奇”滑浪篇 第二次
Can you tell us what you've been up to
可以介绍你最近几年
for the last couple years?
都在做什么吗?
Oh, it's been a crazy ride, man.
老实说,可谓高♥潮♥迭起
But first, I have a question for you.
但我要先问你一个问题
INTERVIEWER: Oh, no. Not again. Come on.
不要再来了
We're not gonna finish the show if you keep changing the script.
你再改对白,我们就拍不完节目了
Are you a fan of the legendary Hang 5?
你喜欢滑浪五将吗?
电影精选列表