What does that mean? We're gonna be the Hang 4 from now on?
什么意思?我们要变成滑浪四将吗?
Maybe not.
未必
Big Z always said Pen Gu breeds great surfers.
浪人常说企鹅岛孕育一流好手
I think it's time we add a new member.
我们是时候找一个新成员了
Have somebody in mind, boss?
老大,你有人选吗?
I'm not gonna give away the surprise just yet.
我目前不想泄露这个惊喜
But I think I might have found someone very special.
不过我似乎找到一个特别人选
Yes!
太好了
How totally awesome is this, bro?
兄弟,真是太好了
I'm gonna join the Hang 5.
我要加入滑浪五将了
Can you even imagine what that would be like?
你想像到之后会怎样吗?
Yeah, that sounds pretty rad,
似乎很不错呢
but, um, are you sure Mr. McMahon
但你肯定麦马汉先生
was talking about you, bro?
指的是你吗?
What? Who else could it be, man?
什么?还会是谁?
He looked right at me.
他可看着我呢
Hey, Cody. You up?
嗨,高迪,你起来了?
Yeah. Hey, what's up, Lani?
起来了,兰妮,什么事?
Hey. So you got a second?
可以跟你私下聊聊吗?
I need to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
Sure. I was talking about how great it'd be
好,我们不过在聊
if the Hang 5 asked me to join them.
如果五将让我加入就好了
Oh, um, okay.
是吗?
You think they might ask you?
你觉得他们会邀请你?
Well, yeah. I mean, why not?
对,怎么不会?
I've been following them my whole life.
我这辈子都在追随他们
And I'm the best surfer on Pen Gu.
而且我是企鹅岛最好的滑浪手
Who else are they gonna ask?
除了我
that you were going to join the Hang 5.
他们还会邀请谁?
And then she said that I should get your autograph
然后妈妈叫我要跟你拿签名
because she wants to sell it online.
她要在网上放售
What?
什么?
Whoa! That's awesome, Lani.
兰妮,恭喜你
Cody, your imaginary friends
高迪,你幻想中的朋友
are gonna be so disappointed.
一定很失望了
So...I guess they asked you.
所以他们邀请你了
Yeah. Mr. McMahon and Paige
对,麦马汉先生和佩芝
came over to my place this morning.
今早来了我家
They said I showed moxie saving Arnold
说我在救阿诺时身手很好
and they could use somebody with my lifeguard skills.
他们想找有救生员技能的人
They're waiting for me on the South Shore.
现正在南岸等我
But I don't know, Cody. This is your dream.
高迪,我还在考虑,毕竟这是你的梦想
No. No, no... No way. You can't pass this up, Lani.
不…别这样,你不能错过这次机会
It's the Hang 5, all right? You gotta go.
他们可是滑浪五将,你要加入他们
I'll figure something out. Don't worry.
我总有办法的,别担心我
Wait, really? Will you be okay?
慢着,真的吗?
I don't want to... For sure.
你真的不介意?我不想… 当然了
Go tell them you're coming before they change their minds.
趁他们还没改变主意,快点答应
I'll see you there. Okay, okay. Bye!
我们到时见 好的,拜拜
Does that mean you're not leaving Pen Gu
所以你不会离开企鹅岛
and joining the Hang 5
不会加入五将
and fulfilling your ultimate destiny
也不会实现梦想
of becoming a legendary surfer? No, I got an idea.
成为传奇滑浪手? 不,我有个主意
Come on, you guys. I'll explain on the way.
来,我们一边走一边解释
Hang 5!
五将
Prepare for boarding.
准备上阵
Don't be nervous. You're gonna do great.
不要紧张,你会很出色的
I have a good feeling about you.
我对你有很好的预感
Ha, ha. Thanks.
哈,哈 谢谢
Get over there.
到那边去
Do what Cody taught us.
照高迪教我们的做
Look. Who's that in the water?
看,是谁在水中?
It must be Cody Maverick,
一定是企鹅岛岛民最爱的滑浪手…
Pen Gu's favorite surfer.
高迪麦法域
Did you say Cody Maverick?
是高迪麦法域?
Let's go watch him.
一起去看吧
Yay! Yeah! Let's go see Cody!
好,一起去看高迪 好啊
INTERVIEWER: So have you done a lot of acting before?
你们之前有丰富的演出经验?
Um...yes. I'm more of a Method actor.
是,我算倾向方法演技派吧
And I think Arnold comes from a Broadway background.
印象中阿诺曾在百老汇待过
* I am the very model Of a modern major general *
我是现代少将的榜样
* I've information...
我有的资讯…
Here we go.
来吧
Showtime.
要上场了
Whoa! All right!
不错
Sick.
很厉害
Kid's got style.
这小子的技术不错
Nice moves, kid.
花式不俗呢,小子
Yo, Mr. McMahon, what about we bring Cody too?
麦马汉先生,不如也让高迪加入?
Let's see what else he's got.
看看他还有什么绝技
What? We already said we were bringing my girl Lani.
什么?我们说好要邀请兰妮的
I wanna bring the chicken.
我想这只鸡加入
In case I get hungry.
万一我饿了,也有得吃
That's cool. I gotta warn you, though...
好啊,事先声明…
I'm not a great cook.
我的烹饪技术九流
All right, all right. TANK: Not so fast.
好了… 慢着…
Tank is the one you want.
坦克才是你们的新成员
I heard you're looking for a champion to join your team.
听说你们在找冠军级人马
So I brought my résumé.
所以我把履历带来了
Hm... I like your style.
我喜欢你的风格
Reminds me of myself at a younger age.
让我想起当年的自己
Well, thanks. But, you know,
谢谢
I'm not as handsome as you are, sir.
不过我没有你这么英俊
Of course not.
那还用说?
Oops! Oh, Briana!
比安娜!
Sorry about that. Oh, that's...good.
对不起 实在太…好了
What? Uh...
什么?嗯
Who made this thing? My trophies never broke.
这东西是谁做的?我的战利品从来没有坏过
Oh, again. Ridiculous. That thing's garbage.
又来了? 有没有搞错?这真是垃圾
Funny. Take it. Take the whole thing back.
真好笑 你拿着,整座奖杯都拿回去
Well, now I have more of her.
真多谢你,我现在多几个奖杯了
So...thanks. This is my guy.
坦克就是我的人选
Everybody else has a guy. I want a guy.
大家都有人选,我也要一个
Oh, for crying out loud!
我的老天爷
Fine. You can keep your rookies.
好吧,你可以留着他
Yes! Yes! Up top! Headbutt!
太好了,击掌、顶头鎚!
Ooh! Awesome.
好极了
Yeah, I love those.
是…我喜欢
But they're your responsibility.
不过,新人由你们负责
You've gotta show them how we do things.
你们要示范我们做事的方法
HUNTER: We're gonna challenge you on all aspects of what we do.
我们会全方位考验你们
Power, speed, endurance and teamwork.
包括力量、速度、耐力和团队合作
May the best mentor-rookie team win.
祝最厉害的师生队胜出
Hah! Bring it on, fool.
放马过来,傻子
Well, obviously Lani and I will win.
我和兰妮一定会赢
Let's do this.
加油
Do you know how to surf?
你懂得滑浪吗?
Dude, I'm a star.
老兄,我可是滑浪明星
Okay, we're in.
好,那我们加入
All right. Then that's the way it's gonna be.
好,还有一条规则
But if your guy or girl dies or gets hurt
若你的徒弟有伤亡
and I have to carry them all the way back here...
要我背他们回来
I'm gonna make you scrub the whale for a year!
那你这一年就要负责清洁鲸鱼号♥
All aboard! Next stop, Slaughter Island.
全部上船,下一站屠♥杀♥岛
So how much did you pay to bribe those kids?
你付了多少钱买♥♥通琪琪和阿诺?
Three shells apiece. You're such a dork.
每人三个贝壳 你这笨蛋
TANK: Not to mention a failure.
而且还失败了
When I become one of the Hang 5,
等我成为五将一分子
I'm gonna come back here and crush your surf school.
我会回来拆掉你的滑浪学院
All your students will be mine.
你的学生都归我
电影精选列表