ANNOUNCER: Welcome back to SPEN Sports for another episode of
欢迎收看体育台 来到新一集
Are They Still Cool? Surf Edition.
“体育传奇”滑浪篇
Cody Maverick was set to become the biggest surfer
高迪麦法域曾是浪人杜斑嘉之后
to come out of Pen Gu since Big Z Topanga.
企鹅界滑浪选手中的超级新星
He shocked and awed fans and critics alike
凭藉新颖的动作
with his fresh, new-school moves.
令支持者和评判都既惊且喜
He scorched nine-time champion and local bully
他击败九届冠军兼本地猛将
Tank "The Shredder" Evans and was perfectly positioned
有速度王之称的坦克伊云斯
to win the tenth annual
似乎已稳夺第十届
Big Z Memorial Surf-Off.
浪人纪念杯冠军
Oh, I'm doing great, man.
我的表现简直一流
I think I earned a lot of respect out there.
赢得许多尊重
After I win today,
等我今日赢了
you're gonna see a lot more from me.
在圈内会更加活跃
I promise. I'm going to the Outer Banks
一定会,我会去外滩
to surf with the Hang 5, the best in the business.
和五将一起滑浪 他们可是圈内最厉害的人物
It's been my dream since I was a little kid and...
这是我儿时至今的梦想
Heh, heh! it's finally about to come true.
终于都能实现了
ANNOUNCER: Victory, fame and fortune
(高迪,27、鸡丁阿祖,27 坦克伊云斯,0)
were all but guaranteed for young Cody Maverick.
虽然年纪轻轻,名利和胜利已触手可及
Until at the last minute,
但高迪在最后一刻
he chose to protect his friend Chicken Joe
保护好友鸡丁阿祖
from sore loser Tank Evans,
免受不忿的坦克伊云斯攻击
and gave up any chance of the trophy.
结果痛失冠军宝座
Chicken Joe took home first place that day
当日鸡丁阿祖赢得冠军
and has since gained great fame
自此在专业滑浪界中
in the world of professional surfing.
一帆风顺
Maverick, however, has been all but forgotten.
高迪反而遭人遗忘
Let's see what he's been up to in this episode of
这集就让我们追踪他的现况
Are They Still Cool? Surf Edition.
欢迎收看“体育传奇”滑浪篇
MAN: So, Cody, why don't you fill us in
高迪,?
on what you've done the last few years.
你过去几年做了什么
First, I have a question for you.
首先,我想问你一个问题
MAN: I, uh... Okay, go ahead.
我…好,请说
Have you or someone you care about
你或你身边有人
expressed the urge to ride waves like a pro?
很想学会专业滑浪
To be the master of the ocean? MAN: Come again?
成为海洋中的王者吗? 什么?
Well, I can show you how it's done at the Pen Gu Surf Academy.
企鹅滑浪学院就做到这一点
At PSA, we got all the newest, sickest moves
我们会教授最新颖有型的动作
at the lowest prices. You want backflips?
价格全岛最便宜 后空翻?
You got it.
没问题
Tail rides? Ugh! Hah! You got it.
侧手翻?没问题
Tube slides? Wha-ha! You bet you got it.
溜滑?绝对没问题
MAN: Whoa, whoa, whoa, man. We're trying to do a show here.
等等…我们在录制节目!
You can't just plug your surf school in our interview.
你不能宣传自己的学院
Hi, I'm Lani, lifeguard and co-founder of PSA,
我是兰妮 学院的救生员兼联合创办人
where we're all about having fun and being safe.
我们的宗旨是玩得开心、玩得安全
And for a limited time, mention this commercial
还有限时优♥惠♥,提及这则广♥告♥
and get 30 percent off your first lesson free!
报名时首堂可获七折优♥惠♥
Free, free, free, free.
免费…
TANK: Don't waste your money on those losers.
不要在手下败将身上浪费金钱
MAN: Oh, what now?
又怎么了?
You should learn to surf from a real master.
要学滑浪,就找真正滑浪宗师
Right, gang?
同学们,你说对不对? 对,老师
Hi. I'm nine-time champion, Tank Evans
各位,我是九届冠军坦克伊云斯
and I want you to discover your surf success story
快加入坦克遥距滑浪学院
at Tank's Online Surf Institute.
打开成为滑浪选手的成功之门
Just send me your parents' credit card information.
来,将你♥爸♥妈的信♥用♥卡♥资料交给我
Cut it out, Tank! We're trying to film a commercial here.
闭嘴,坦克 -我们在拍广♥告♥
MAN: No, we're not.
才不是这样
How can you promise these squirts you'll turn them
你都没赢过比赛
into winners when you've never won anything in your life?
如何保证把学生训练成冠军选手?
Look at all my trophies.
看看我的奖杯再说吧
Each more spectacular than the last.
一座比一座豪华
Tank, my arms are getting tired.
坦克,我的手臂好累
Fight through the pain. It's part of your training.
这是训练,少少苦楚等于激励
Wanna learn how to shred for real?
向学习真正的滑浪技巧吗?
Sign up now at TOSI and receive a free
请即网上报名付费
participation trophy with purchase.
即可获赠免费奖杯
Absolutely free, with purchase.
付费报名后,绝对免费!
CODY : Tank, get out of here.
坦克,滚开
I'll also teach you about teamwork
我也会教你团队合作
and proper surf etiquette!
以及正确的滑浪礼仪
MAN: Okay, cut. CODY: Wait, stop. Stop!
好,完成 慢着,别打…
MAN: I am so getting fired for this.
这次电视台要辞掉我了 够了
CODY : Come on.
来嘛
Whoa, hey, wait. Hold on.
等等,不要走
I wanna tell you about my franchising opportunities.
我还没介绍我们的特许经营机会
With purchase!
要先付费!
JOE: Cody?
高迪
Cody?
高迪
Wake up, bro.
快醒来,兄弟
It's me.
是我
Cock-a-doodle-dude!
公鸡咯咯叫
Chicken Joe.
鸡丁阿祖!
Or as my Spanish friends call me,
你也可以学西班牙朋友
El Pollo Loco.
叫我狂野疯鸡
REPORTER: So what made you come back to Pen Gu Island?
为何你会回来企鹅岛?
Oh, you know, I haven't seen my buddies
我有两年没见过好友
Cody and Lani in, like, two years.
高迪和兰妮了
And I finally got some time off from my world tour,
完成世界巡回后,我终于有空
so I thought I'd stop by and hang out.
于是就想回来一聚
REPORTER: Time off from your tour?
你的世界巡回有假期?
Aren't you supposed to be in Madagascar right now?
你现在本应身处马达加斯加吧?
Oh, man. I gotta text my manager.
对呢,我要发短讯给经理人
Oh, wait.
等等
This is just a regular clam.
这不是电♥话♥,只是普通贝壳
Oh, I missed you, bro.
兄弟,我好挂念你
Look at you, man. Bigtime pro surfer now.
看看你,现在是有名的专业滑浪手了
I dig that wetsuit.
我喜欢你的滑浪衣
Yeah? Thanks.
是吗?谢谢
It's a little tight around my nuggets and tenders.
鸡鸡和大腿有点太紧了
But my sponsors like me to wear it, so...
不过赞助商要求我穿,所以…
Dude, you have sponsors?
老兄,你还有赞助商?
Totally. They like to give me
是啊 他们送我很多赠品
tons of free stuff. Boards, wetsuits, wax.
滑浪板、滑水衣、板腊等等
It's kind of a sweet deal.
算是不错吧
Heh! Yeah, sounds pretty rad.
是,似乎很好呢
Oh, it is, bro. And I owe it all to you.
兄弟,是超级好的 而且一切都拜你所赐
If you hadn't saved my life and let me win
如果你没有出手救我,让我赢得纪念杯
the Big Z Memorial, I'd never be where I am today.
我就没有今天了
Heck, you'd probably be the one with all the sponsors
本来可能是你得到这些赞助商支持
and endorsements. Surfing on the tour,
参加滑浪巡回
being on TV, screaming fans...
上电视节目 支持者为你尖叫
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it. I get it.
好了…我知道了…
I'm happy for you, Joe. You deserve it.
阿祖,我很替你高兴,你是实至名归的
Uh, hey, Cody, I picked this up for you
对了,我在巡回时买♥♥给你的
while I was on tour. Oh, thanks, Joe.
谢谢你,阿祖
I know how much you like these super buff penguins.
我知道你有多喜欢这些超级企鹅
CODY: Wow, the Hang 5.
是滑浪五将!
Those guys rule. Did you surf with them
他们很厉害,你和他们一起滑浪吗?
or something? Nah. I just missed them.
没有,我错过了
You know those guys. They're always traveling the world,
你也知道他们总是在各地旅行
looking for the next mondo extreme challenge.
寻找下一个超极限挑战
Too crazy for me.
我觉得太疯狂了
Chicken Joe? Chicken Joe!
鸡丁阿祖…
Penguin Lani!
兰妮企鹅
It's so good to see you.
见到你真好
Chicken Joe, can you teach us your moves?
鸡丁阿祖,可以教我们你的动作吗?
You're the awesome-est!
你是最最厉害的
电影精选列表