Spooky is dead.
停止
Stop.
因为你当时没能帮她
Because you weren't there to help her.
你还记得吧
You do remember,
只要你努力回想
if you try hard enough,
不是吗伊莎贝尔?
don't you, Isabel?
伊莎贝尔伊莎贝尔伊莎贝尔 伊莎贝尔
Isabelle, Isabel, Isabel, Isabel.
伊莎贝尔过来
Isabel, get over here.
快点醒醒
Come on. Wake up.
她醒不过来伊莎贝尔
She won't wake up. Isabel.
伊莎贝尔?
Isabel?
求你了
Please.
快点
Come on.
伊莎贝尔!
Isabel!
她已经是个成年人了她能照顾自己
She's a grown woman, she can handle herself.
请不要离开
Please don't leave.
够了
Enough.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
你确实记得
You do remember.
Spooky?
Spooky?
Spooky?
Spooky?
Spooky!
Spooky!
不!
No!
她滑倒了
She slipped.
她滑倒了
She slipped.
这就是我带你来这里的原因
And that's why I brought you here,
让你可以重新开始
so that you could just start all over.
你可以重新开始
You can start all over.
我只是想帮你好吗?
I just wanna help you, okay?
不
No.
我只是像以前一样想帮你
I just want to help you like I always have.
过来
Come here.
让我帮你宝贝
Let me help you, my baby.
没事的
It's okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你现在看到了不是吗?
You see it now, don't you?
我没有撒谎
I wasn't lying.
外面没有别人
There's nobody else out there for you,
只有我
except me.
我们
Us,
你的家人
your family.
运气不好
Bad beat.
现在你要把包给我
Now, you're gonna give me the bag,
然后我会像对待生病的小狗一样
and then I'm going to put you down
把你解决掉
like the sick puppy that you are.
包呢?
Where's the fucking bag?
包呢?
Where's the fucking bag?
你知道吗我爱过你
I loved you, you know?
我教了你一切
I taught you everything.
我以为你足够坚强
I thought you were strong enough.
那是什么?
What was that?
那是什么?
What was that?
我得告诉你多少次
How many times
要说清楚?
do I have to tell you to articulate?
我说
I said,
你低估我了
you underestimated me.
我也爱过你
I loved you too.
结果发现记得和忘记之间的那条细线
Turns out that fine line between what we remember
能救我们
and what we forget, can save us.
我没能救下Spooky
I couldn't save Spooky,
但不知怎么的
but somehow
她救了我
she saved me.
我想Goldie说得对人的大脑真的很疯狂
I guess Goldie was right, the mind really is wild.
Fox?
Fox?
Fox?
Fox?
这是你的吗?
Is this yours?
是的是我的
Yeah, it's mine.
接下来会发生什么?
What happens now?
在我看来这个案子已经结案了
As far as I'm concerned, this case is closed.
希望很快能再见到你们
Guess I'll see you guys around soon.
很高兴见到你医生保重
Always good to see you, Doc. Take care.
♪我不想知道你的名字♪
J I don't want to know your namer
♪因为你看起来不一样♪
r 'Cause you don't look the samer
很有趣
It's funny,
谁说不能选择家人
whoever said you can't choose your family
真的一点都不懂
really had no idea what they were talking about,
因为我做到了
because I did.
我想我中了大奖
I'd say I hit the jackpot.
♪你之前看起来还不错♪
You looked all right before J
电影精选列表