在这些事情之间有一条细微的界限
There's a fine line between the things
我们选择记住的事情和我们选择忘记的事情之间
we choose to remember and those we choose to forget.
记忆就像不完整的故事一样
Memories are like incomplete stories in that way.
而我要讲的这个故事是关于爱失去和家庭的
And the one I'm gonna tell you is about love, loss, family,
还有一些非常糟糕的决定
and some pretty fucking bad decisionmaking.
这是一个警示故事
This is a cautionary tale
关于一个运气很差的女孩
about a girl who got dealt a shitty hand
并试图做些什么来改变它
and tried to do something about it.
我知道我知道
I know, I know.
你得到什么就是什么不要因此而生气
You get what you get and you don't get upset.
好吧我就是不高兴
Well, I'm upset.
让我从头开始说起
Let me start from the beginning.
天哪她来了
Oh my gosh, there she is.
打个招呼 女孩们
Say hi, girls.
你在干什么
What are you doing.
我和我姐姐斯普奇形影不离
My sister Spooky and I were inseparable.
但后来爸爸撞上了一辆18轮♥大♥卡车
But then Dad Tboned an 18 wheeler
一切都变得一团糟
and everything went to shit after that.
妈妈随意的酗酒变成了
Mom's casual alcoholism turned into
不那么随意的毒瘾问题
a not so casual drug problem,
突然之间我成了头号♥公敌
and suddenly I became public enemy number one.
妈妈别这样!你不能再这样了
Mom, stop! You can't keep doing this.
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
求你了妈妈!
Please, Mom!
滚出去!
Get the fuck out!
我说了滚出我的家!
I said get the fuck outta my house!
好吧!
Fine!
我再也待不下去了
I can't stay here anymore.
我受够了
I'm done.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you gonna go?
我还不确定
I'm not sure.
我不能再和她吵下去了
I can't keep fighting with her.
那我怎么办?
But what about me?
你啊
You.
你
You,
可以一个人拥有整个房♥间
could have this whole room all to yourself.
我不想让你走
I don't want you to go.
冰箱里有吃的
There's food in the fridge,
应该能撑你几天
and that should last you a couple of days.
还有我把披萨店的电♥话♥放在电♥话♥旁边了
And then I put the number for the pizza place by the phone.
你保证不会忘了我吗?
Promise you won't forget about me?
说实话
I'll be honest,
之后的事我其实记不太清了
I don't really remember much after that.
直到她出现
That is, until she came along.
Goldie 我的初恋
Goldie, my first love.
嗨亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你看起来需要点帮助
You look like you could use a little bit of help.
有些人可能会说这是终结的开始
Some might call this the beginning of the end.
但那一刻真的很美好
But for a minute there, it was glorious.
你有没有爱过一个人到如此深的程度
Ever love someone so much,
你会跟着他们直奔地狱?
you'd follow them straight into hell?
是的我也是
Yeah, me too.
和毒贩约会的最大问题就是
See, the thing about dating a drug dealer
他们总是在寻找下一笔钱
is that they're always looking for the next payday.
♪我不想知道你的名字♪
J I don't wanna know your name r
♪因为你看起来不一样♪
r 'Cause you don't look the samer
什么都永远不够
And nothing's ever enough.
你觉得你有张漂亮的脸♪
You think you got a pretty face J
♪但你其他地方都不对劲♪
But the rest of you is out of place J
♪你之前看起来还不错♪
J You looked all right before J
如果你靠一种恶习赚钱
And if you're making money on one vice,
那不如所有恶习都赚钱
might as well make money on all of them.
给你亲爱的
Here you go, honey.
看起来确实像个派对
Sure, it looks like a party.
进去吧
Get in there.
但当你无法下车时
. But it stops being fun
就不再有趣了
when you can't get off the ride.
那是我的女孩
That's my girl.
你你谈论每个乐队♪
You, you talk about just every band
♪但你说的名字都是二手的♪
But the names you drop are secondhand r
但昨晚我看见了她
But then last night, I saw her.
是我妹妹
It was my little sister.
是Spooky
It was Spooky.
你去哪?放开我!
Where you going? Let go of me!
Spooky!
Spooky!
Spooky!
Spooky!
Spooky!Spooky!
Spooky! Spooky!
Spooky!Spooky!Spooky!
Spooky! Spooky! Spooky!
就在那时我明白了
And that's when I knew,
无论如何我都要回到她身边
I was gonna get back to her no matter what.
现在想要悄悄离开这里并不容易
Now, getting out of here unnoticed wasn't gonna be easy.
哦我没说吗这里人满为患?
Oh, didn't I mention, it was a full house?
那是Crystal 善良的人
That's Crystal, the bleeding heart.
那是Minx脾气火爆
And that's Minx, the hothead.
都是迷失了方向的好人听起来很熟悉吧?
Good people that lost their way. Sound familiar?
他们都没有家人所以很快就融入了这个家庭
Neither have family, so they took to this one pretty quick.
还有Ricky和Domino打手双胞胎
Then there's Ricky and Domino, the bruiser twins.
自从Goldie让他们变♥态♥的爸爸消失后
They've done Goldie's dirty work
他们就一直替她干脏活
ever since she made their pervy daddy disappear.
那些家伙去吃屎吧
Those guys can eat a dick.
你看Goldie没人陪
See, Goldie had no one,
所以她把我们都当成她的小玩偶收集起来
so she collected all of us like little fucking dolls,
关在她的小玩偶屋里
to keep locked up in her little dollhouse.
她会拼命地
And she'll fight hard
不择手段地守住属于她的东西
and she'll fight dirty to keep what's hers.
我爱你
I love you.
好了开饭吧
Okay, let's eat.
老大你感觉怎么样?
How you feeling, Boss?
棒极了
Fantastic.
除了我们昨晚的小失误
Barring our little whoopsies from last night.
结果发现付出是值得的
Turns out the juice was worth the squeeze,
而我们正处在一个非常有利可图的交易的边缘
and we are on the precipice of very lucrative deal.
下周的这个时候我们就会有一个真正的游泳池了
This time next week, we will have a real pool.
我爸总说你能把任何一手牌变成黄金
My dad always said that you can turn any hand into gold.
关键在于你怎么玩这手牌
Just depends on how you play it.
而且认识发牌的人也没坏处
And, well, doesn't hurt to know the dealer.
敬我的老爸
To my old man,
他要是在天有知肯定会气得翻身
who would be rolling over in his grave
如果他现在能看到我
if he could see me now.
永远不要低估被低估的力量
Never underestimate the power of being underestimated.
或者需要多少小袋毒品才能填满一个泳池
Or how many dime bags it takes to fill a pool.
那是什么?
What was that?
一个玩笑
A joke.
你觉得你能做得更好吗
Do you think that you can do a better job
在养家方面你是这个意思吗?
at providing for us, is that it?
口齿清晰
Articulate.
不是
No.
好吧我想我们知道福克斯
Well, I guess we know Fox
不是这个团体里搞笑的那个
isn't the funny one of the group.
布雷克你现在在哪儿?
Breaker, what's your 20?
912现场有可疑人员正在待命
912, suspicious person on scene, standing by.
需要你回来
Need you back
到警局来见新来的队员
at the station to meet the new recruit.
你是说那个拍马屁的吗?
You mean the brownnoser?
布雷克态度好点
Breaker, be nice.
好吧我觉得这说得通
Well, I guess it makes sense
你想让她向最优秀的人学习
you wanted her to learn from the best.
这才对嘛
That's the spirit.
老古迪总是那么靠谱
Good old Goldie, always on the money.
开始工作吧
Let's go to work.
电影精选列表