谢谢你能描述一下那个女孩吗?
Thank you. Can you describe the girl?
哪一个?随便哪一个
Which one? Either.
当然当然当然当然
Sure, sure, sure, sure.
就是那个在街上跑的女孩
So, the one running down the street.
是的 她真的很性感
Yeah, she was, she was pretty hot.
然后撞她的那个
And then the one that hit her,
她看起来也挺养眼的
she was pretty easy on the eyes too.
她有种疯狂的感觉对就是那样
She had this crazy like, yeah.
而且在那个紫色的宇宙里我会说是头发
And, and the universe of purple, I would say hair.
紫色头发
Purple hair.
对还有别的吗?
Yeah. Anything else?
哦对 她也特别强壮
Oh yeah, she was, she was crazy strong too.
她把那个金发女孩抱起来了
She carried that blonde chick
就像她是个纸板人一样
like she was a cutout cardboard man.
金发女孩你能描述一下她的身高吗?
Blonde girl, can you describe her height?
短发长发之类的吗?
Short hair, long hair, anything like that.
她就像是—嘿
She was like Hey.
嘿 萨奇
Hey Sarge.
你怎么在这儿?
What are you doing here?
我接到一个肇事逃逸的电♥话♥
I got a call up about a hit and run.
老样子
Usual.
你能描述一下那辆车吗?
Can you describe the car?
–当然
Hell yeah.
是一辆那种银河蓝的像卡特拉斯那种
It was one of those galaxy blue, like Cutlasses.
好的奥兹莫比尔蓝色卡特拉斯
Okay. Oldsmobile blue Cutlass.
对
Yeah.
你记得车牌上的数字吗?
Did you catch any of the numbers on the license plate?
我记得里面有个四
I think there's like a four in it.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦还有一件事你认得她吗?
Oh, one more thing. Do you recognize her?
认得认得我跟你说过她很辣伙计
Yeah, yeah. See, I told you, she's hot, man.
太好了非常感谢祝你有个美好的一天
Great. Thanks a lot. Have a slice day.
嘿帕姆你能查一下所有拥有蓝色奥兹莫比尔
Hey Pam, can you pull all DMV records
在本县拥有卡特拉斯的人吗?
of people who own a blue Oldsmobile...
嘿….的车主记录吗?
Hey. ...Cutlass in the county.
嘿我在跟你说话
Hey, I'm talking to you.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
去找你失踪的女孩
To find your missing girl.
咱们把话说清楚小个子
Let's get something straight, short stack.
这是我的案子看看四周这是我的地盘
This is my case. Look around, this is my town.
我只是想做好我的工作
Just trying to do my job.
你真高尚啊
How noble of you.
我觉得你没听懂我的意思
I don't think you understand me.
你只能做我允许你做的事明自吗?
You do what I let you do. Got it?
既然你来了
Since you're here,
我们不如让你派上点用场
we might as well put you to good use.
跟我来
Come with me.
不是那边
Not that way.
我先来弗兰基·德弗兰科战地医护
I'll go first. Frankie DeFranco, combat medic.
其实我应该说前战地医护
Well, actually I should say excombat medic.
我见过一些疯狂的
I saw some crazy
事而且
shit and
有时候我现在还会看到
I don't know, sometimes I still do.
是啊
Yeah.
每次我听到滴答滴答滴答声
Anytime I hear the tick, tick, tick.
就像是
It's like,
不过有趣的是糖总能让我恢复过来
but, fun fact, sugar always brings me back.
总之我因为这个被遣散了
So anyways, I got discharged on account
因为看到了一些他们说我没看到的东西
of seeing some stuff that they told me I didn't see.
所以现在我又回到这里直到……·
So now I'm back here just until,
你知道等我找到属于自己的地方
you know, I find a place of my own.
所以这就是我
So that's me.
轮到你了
Your turn.
Goldie要杀你妹妹是这个故事吗?
Goldie is going to kill your sister, is that the story?
等等什么?你怎么知道的?
Wait, what? How, how'd you know?
你昏迷的时候一直在嘟囔她的名字 所以
You were mumbling her name while you were knocked out, so.
我的天啊 除非Goldie是你的妹妹
Oh my God. Unless Goldie is your sister.
那说来话长
That's a long story.
我喜欢听长故事
I love long stories.
关于那个失踪的女孩你要告诉我她是谁吗?
So, about this missing girl, you gonna tell me who she is?
一只是个街头小混混
Just another gutter rat.
一那你为什么在意?
So what's it to you?
只是想做好我的工作
Just trying to do my job.
你知道有更聪明的方法找到车辆吧
You know, there are smarter ways to locate a vehicle.
你是在说我蠢吗Frisco?
Calling me stupid, Frisco?
看看这里你刚才说什么来着?
Looky looky here. You were saying?
糟了
Shit.
嘿PamDMV记录查得怎么样了?
Hey Pam, how are we doing on this DMV records?
我查了三个还在继续
I pulled three and counting.
收到
Copy that.
哇那有什么计划吗?
Wow. So what's the plan?
我得回去找我妹妹
I mean, I have to go back for my sister.
你知道Goldie是在引诱你吧?
You do realize that Goldie is baiting you, right?
我还有什么选择?
What choice do I have?
我能想到几个
I can think of a few.
欢迎来到Habibi总部
Welcome to Habibi headquarters.
哇
Whoa.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
很酷吧?
Pretty cool, huh?
这些是你做的吗?
Did you make these?
不是是我哥哥做的
No, my brother did.
他痴迷于武术
He's obsessed with martial arts.
其实他不是我亲哥哥
Well, he's not actually my brother,
但几乎就像是了
but he practically is.
他家收留了我
His family took me in.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
哦你好
Well, hello.
迪兰这是·…
Dylan, this is uh.
福克斯
Fox.
最后介绍一下
And finally.
迪兰
Dylan.
动作片狂热分子偏爱史泰龙
Action film fanatic with a penchant for Stallone.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
14街北段有人受伤事故
Injury accident, 14th Street north.
所以迪兰我的朋友福克斯现在有点麻烦
So Dylan, my friend Fox is in a little bit of a situation.
什么样的麻烦?
What kind of a situation?
想想《疯狂的麦克斯》里的安蒂女王在雷霆穹顶失落部落的那种
Think Aunty Entity, lost tribe in Thunderdome,
带着《突击队》的弓
bow with commando.
真的假的
No shit.
我他妈超爱《突击队》
I fucking love Commando.
—《突击队》是什么?
What's Commando?
听着哦不不
Listen. Oh, no, no.
你知道我们会处理的看着我
You know, we'll deal with that. Look at me.
高风险探险一切都是我们训练的目标
High risk expedition, everything we've been training for.
你参加吗?
You in?
是的我有空我们干吧
Yeah, I'm free. Let's do it.
不不这不是游戏
No, no. This isn't a game.
我我不是没人参加而且我不会带你一起去
I, I'm not, no one is in, and I'm not taking you with me.
听着女士你找不到两个人
Listen lady, you will not find two people
比我们更合格的人
more qualified than us.
我甚至不认识你
I don't even know you.
没关系她说得对
It's fine. She's right.
她不认识我们也不需要我们
She doesn't know us or need us
也不需要我们的任何装备
or any of our stuff.
祝你好运吧
Good luck, I guess.
所以你找到你妹妹没问题
So you have no problem finding your sister
你能自己找到你妹妹和你的朋友们
and your friends all by yourself.
你为什么还想帮我?
Why do you even wanna help me?
我是战地医护帮助别人是我的工作
I'm a combat medic, helping people's what I do.
而且我还欠你一辆车
Plus I kind of owe you, the car.
电影精选列表