还有更多
there's more.
不不不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
钱到底他妈的在哪儿?
Where the fuck is the money?
操!
Shit!
拜托快接电♥话♥啊
Oh, come on. Pick up the fucking phone.
嘿这样可能会顺利一点
Hey, this may go down smoother.
我是不是做了什么让你不高兴的事?
Did I do something to upset you?
没有
Nope.
北边的Frogman案子
The Frogman case up north,
你当时一定很为自己自豪吧
you must have been really proud of yourself.
勇敢的警官指证自己人
Brave Officer testifies against her own.
像你这样表现好的人最后被调到
Nothing like getting transferred
像这种破烂小镇真是最好的奖励对吧?
toa shithole town like this to reward you
听着我也不想待在这儿就像你不想让我在这儿一样
for your good behavior, huh?
终于有件事我们能达成一致了
Look, I don't wanna be here anymore than you want me here.
你不接电♥话♥吗?
Finally, something we can agree on.
不就是老婆打的
You gonna get that?
你到底去哪儿了?
Nah, just the old ball and chain.
在工作啊?
Where the hell have you been?
到底有什么重要的事让你一直给我打电♥话♥?
Doing my job?
Fox把货拿走跑了
What the fuck is so important that you keep blowing me up?
抱歉你刚才说什么?
Fox took the cargo and ran.
我刚才说的话你哪句没听懂?
I'm sorry. What'd you just say?
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗?
What about what I just said? Didn't you understand?
怎么会发生这种事?
Are you fucking kidding me?
说真的我都把这事交给你了
How does that happen?
你怎么会搞丢的?
Honestly, I laid this in your lap.
这可不是几块砖头那么简单
How do you lose it?
Goldie你这个他妈的废物瘾君子
I mean, it's not like it's just a couple bricks.
把这当作正式的失踪人口报告吧
Goldie, you fucking incompetent junkie.
我他妈又不是你的人
Consider this an official missing person's report.
哦真有意思因为我手上有你
I don't fucking work for you.
在妓♥女♥屁♥股♥上吸可♥卡♥因♥的照片可不是这么说的
Oh, that's funny because the pictures I have
所以没有Spooky
of you snorting cocaine off a hooker's ass say otherwise.
只有一包毒品
So no Spooky, and a bag full of blow.
我得把那玩意藏起来
I had to stash the thing somewhere,
而我能想到的只有一个安全的地方
and there was only one safe place I could think of.
嗨抱歉
Hi. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
抱歉我能帮你吗?
Sorry. Can I help you?
是的我只是想找个
Yeah, I was just looking for
储物柜放我的东西
a locker to put my things in.
那些只给顾客用
Those are for customers only.
你要滑冰吗?
Are you skating?
不不是
No. No.
但是
But,
我只是希望
I was hoping that
也许
maybe
你
you
可以
could
还是让我用一下
Iet me use it still.
袋子里是什么?
What's in the bag?
一砖砖的可♥卡♥因♥
Bricks of cocaine.
真好笑
Really funny.
嘿警官我刚接到一个电♥话♥关于··.…
Hey Sarge, I just got a call about the
主街上的红绿灯故障了
traffic light glitching on Main.
我打算在给交通控制中心打电♥话♥前先过去看看
I was gonna head out before calling Traffic Control.
你知道吗科尔贝特我有个更好的主意
You know, Corbett, I got a better idea.
你为什么不留在这里把报告打出来
Why don't you stay here and type up the report
关于我昨天抓捕的案子
from my bust yesterday.
恕我直言我不是一
With all due respect, I'm not
旧金山不是发明这些蠢机器的地方吗?
Isn't Frisco where they invented these dumb machines?
我敢打赌你在那些机器上是个明星
I bet you're a star on them.
也许等你做完了
Maybe when you're done,
你可以帮帕姆把我们的归档案件打出来
you can help Pam type up our archived cases.
女人帮女人看吧我也可以是女权主义者
Women helping women. See, I could be a feminist.
找到那个女孩
Find the girl.
福克斯就会出现
Fox will come.
什么样的毒贩
What kind of drug dealer
会为了八球毒品袭♥警♥?
assaults an officer for an eightball?
帕姆对吧?凯莉·科尔贝特
Pam, right? Kelly Corbett.
我知道
I know.
当然
Of course.
我不确定因为你知道
I wasn't sure since, you know,
我们没有正式介绍过
we didn't have proper introduction.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗警官?
What can I do for you, Officer?
是的
Yeah.
你能告诉我关于中士的什么吗?
What can you tell me about the Sergeant?
他是萨克拉门托以北
Well, he's got the highest rate
结案率最高的人
of closed cases north of Sacramento.
有这样的记录
With a record like that,
他一定是个非常有天赋的侦探
he must be a very gifted detective.
船长当然是这么认为的
Well, the Captain certainly thinks so.
你不是吗?
And you don't?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
嗯?还有什么你能分享的吗?
Huh? Is there anything else you can share?
只是个建议
Just a word of advice.
我建议你小心行事
I suggest you tread lightly.
没有什么比被羞辱的男人更危险
Nothing is more dangerous than a man who's been humiliated.
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
哎搞什么?
Man, what the fuck?
你总是这么扫兴
You're always such a buzzkill.
哦哇哇哇哇哇是她
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. That's her.
是她 是她 是她
That's her, that's her, that's her.
就是派对上的那个女孩
THat's the girl from the party.
该死该死就是她就是她
Shit shit. That's her, that's her.
停车停车
Pull over. Pull over.
要来点吗?
Want some?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
我告诉你吧
I'll tell you what,
你告诉我你的名字
you tell me your name
我就帮你离开这里
and I'll help get you outta here.
我甚至让你开车
I'll even let you drive.
这是个好听的名字
That's a pretty name.
我讨厌它
I hate it.
那就改掉谁在乎呢?
So change it. Who cares?
谁会知道呢?
Who's gonna know?
Spooky! Spooky!
Spooky! Spooky!
Spooky!
Spooky!
怎么了?
What's going on?
我在哪儿?
Where am I?
你没事
You're okay.
我为什么在这里?
Why am I here?
嗯你有点撞上了我的车头
Well, you kind of ate the hood of my car.
不过别担心你的赚钱工具还完好
But don't worry, your money maker's still intact.
你是谁?我?我是frankie
Who are you? Me? I'm Frankie.
认识一下Frankie
Meet Frankie,
一个有黄金心肠的妄想疯子
a delusional nut job with a heart of gold.
没找到你的身份证
Couldn't find an ID on you,
所以我的选择有点有限
so my options were a little limited.
我本来想报♥警♥
I thought about calling the cops,
但对一个无名女来说不太好
but that doesn't really go well for a Jane Doe.
哦天哪我得去找我妹妹他们会杀了她
Oh God. I have to get my sister, they're gonna kill her.
放松我去给你倒点水
Relax. Let me, I'm gonna get you some water.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
来吧
Come on.
该死的跟踪狂
A goddamn stalker.
哇伙计你真的超级超级漂亮
Wow, dude. You're like super, super pretty man.
先生
Sir.
电影精选列表