time to go. Something I made
我亲手做的
with my own hands.
你还说
And you say.
妈妈
Mom.
该死的外国人
Goddamn foreigners.
谢谢如果你还需要什么请告诉我们
Thank you, let us know if you need anything else.
他们走了
They're gone.
我们完蛋了
We're fucked.
哦你回来了
Oh, you're back.
是啊我需要做点侦查
Yeah. I need to do a bit of recon.
Pam我没事你该回家了
Pam, I'll be fine. You should go home.
好的
Okay.
在你走之前
Before you go,
这些都是Breaker的案子吗?
are these all of Breaker's cases?
都是他交上来的
All the ones he turned in.
晚安
Goodnight.
回头见
See you later.
中了
Bingo.
嘿
Hey.
喂?
Hello?
Goldie?
Goldie?
你知道吗
You know,
大多数人之所以平庸
most people are average
是因为他们分不清
because they don't know the difference
不便和机会的区别
between inconvenience and opportunity.
那到底是什么意思?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
意思是我在做柠檬水
It means that I'm making lemonade
你却喝不到
and you can't have any.
你出局了BillyBoy结束了
You're out Billy Boy, it's over.
别废话了
Cut the bullshit.
要不是我根本不会有这笔交易
There wouldn't be a deal if it weren't for me.
没错但我现在想不出
Precisely, yet I can't think of a single reason
还有什么理由需要你
why I need you anymore.
够下雪让学校停一年对吧?
Enough snow to cancel school for a year, right?
你拿回来了一差不多吧
You got it back. Something like that.
该死的Goldie我已经照你说的做了
Goddamn it Goldie, I did everything you asked of me.
好吧我把交易带来了你不能把我踢出去
Okay, I brought the deal to the table. You can't cut me out.
哦拜托Billy
Oh, come on Billy.
你真的以为我会让你先离开我吗?
Did you really think that I would let you leave me first?
祝你退休好运
Good luck with that retirement, now.
我他妈要吊死你听到没有?
I'm gonna fuckin' hang you, do you hear me?
你死定了
You're fuckin' dead.
该死的婊♥子♥
Fuckin' bitch.
你这个小婊♥子♥
Why you little bitch.
我会把你们全都干掉
I'll take you all down.
没用的
It's not gonna work.
那个警♥察♥是Goldie的人
That cop works for Goldie.
我不会带你们去送死
I'm not walking you guys into a suicide mission.
他们会杀了你们
They'll kill you.
也许吧
Maybe.
死我也比死那些女孩
Better me than the girls,
或者我妹妹好
or my sister.
你不能去
You can't go.
好吧等等Goldie只有一个黑警
I Okay, hold on. Goldie has one dirty cop.
没什么大不了的我们还能对付他们
Big whoop, we can still take them.
不你不了解那家伙
No, you don't know this guy.
只要有钱他什么都干
He'll do anything for a payday.
我早该知道她会让他插手
I should have known she was gonna get him involved
当我拿走那个包的时候
when I took the bag.
什么包?
What bag?
我不小心拿走了一个装满毒品的旅行包
I accidentally swiped a duffle bag full of blow.
我得为自己辩解我以为那是钱
In my defense, I thought it was money.
什么?
What?
你一直带着
You've just been walking around
工业量的可♥卡♥因♥到处走?
with an industrial amount of cocaine?
没有
No.
当然没有
No, of course not.
我把它藏起来了
I stashed it.
这很好
This is good.
太棒了
This is great.
Cobra?
Cobra?
我不知道我没见过
I don't know. I haven't seen it.
这是典型的人♥质♥谈判局面
This is a classic hostage negotiation situation.
他们有我们想要的东西
They have something we want.
我们有他们想要的东西
We have something they want.
对
Yes.
我们不能直接走到前门
We can't just walk up to the front door.
我是说我们已经暴露了
I mean, we've been made.
不是所有人都暴露了
Not all of us have been made.
我们甚至还有逃跑的车
We even have the getaway car.
这是Boss
This is Boss,
她是我18岁生日时我爸送的礼物
she was a gift from my dad on my 18th birthday.
我叔叔从贝鲁特带她过来的
My uncle brought her over from Beirut.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
她她还在热车
She's, she's just warming up.
她很棒正在热起来
She's hot, she's getting warm.
好太好了
Okay, great.
是的就是这样
Yeah. There we go.
比利破坏者中士开门我们需要谈谈
Sergeant Billy Breaker. Open up, we need to talk.
快点快点快点
Come on, come on, come on.
你在这儿
There you are.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
我有个坏消息
I have some bad news.
操是的
Fuck. Yeah.
但我也有好消息我确实有好消息
But I do have some good news. I do have some good news.
我有备而来
I come prepared.
嗯?
Huh?
说真的
Seriously.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿这是什么审讯吗?
Hey, what is this an interrogation?
歡快点
Come on.
你是什么人 混♥蛋♥?
Who are you, asshole?
我是谁混♥蛋♥?
Who am I, asshole?
我是那个在市中心有朋友的混♥蛋♥
I'm the asshole that has friends downtown
他说你们俩可能需要我有的东西
that says you two boys might need something that I have.
什么?那我就先开始吧
What the? So let me just start
从故事的开头
from the beginning of the story.
福克斯是你吗?
Fox, is it you?
我需要你安静点
I need you to be quiet.
什么叫我?
What do you mean, me?
明克斯她回来了
Minx, she's back.
好了我们得走了
Okay, we gotta go
我需要你们跟我一起走
and I need you guys to come with me.
你到底去哪儿了?
Where the hell have you been?
我一直在作孽
I've been a sinner.
包里是什么?
What's in the bag?
但我不是骗子明白吗?
But I ain't no crook, okay?
我不是骗子
I'm not a crook.
快点嗯?
Come on, huh?
我只是想去大场面
I'm just trying to get to the big
天上的意大利面和豆子
pasta and fazul up in the sky.
你们明白我的意思吗?
Y'all know what I mean?
我从没听过哪个古巴佬说“你们”
I never heard no gumba say, y'all.
放轻松行吗?
Take it easy, okay?
因为我一
Because I
你走进来就像什么都没发生一样
You walking in like nothing happened.
糟了!
Shit!
操!
Fuck!
哦得了吧福克斯
Oh, come on Fox.
你可不想让我不小心射到明克斯吧?
You don't want me to accidentally shoot Minx, now do you?
好吧
电影精选列表