Okay.
一欢迎回家亲爱的
Welcome home darling.
去你♥妈♥的♥混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, asshole.
嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
好样的姑娘像他妈的中式鸡肉一样干♥她♥
Atta girl, stick it to her like fuckin' Chinese chicken.
我是日本人你这蠢鸭子
I'm Japanese you dumb duck.
我知道你生气了但我必须去找我妹妹
I know you're mad, but I had to get my sister.
哦走吧
Oh. Let's go.
我们本该是姐妹
We're supposed to be sisters.
我们是
We are.
那你为什么要离开?
Then, why did you leave?
快点快点大家
Come on, come on guys.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
你得带我们离开这里
You gotta get us out of here.
快点
Come on.
过来
Come here.
血脉姐妹
Sisters in blood.
去加油站待在那里我会去找你
Go to the gas station. Stay there, I'll meet you there.
我就在你后面
I'm right behind you.
那你呢?
What about you?
我得去找斯普奇
I have to get Spooky.
我没事好吧
I'll be fine. Okay.
突击队
Commando.
去你♥妈♥的♥突击队
Fuck Commando.
这边!
Here please!
福克斯
Fox.
嘿
Hey.
迪兰!
Dylan!
还记得我说我很不高兴吗?
Remember how I said I was upset?
现在你知道了
So, now you know.
疯了吧?
Nuts, right?
福克斯去找斯普奇
Fox, get Spooky.
弗兰基你还好吗?
Frankie, you okay?
迪兰小心
Dylan, watch out.
哦不
Oh no.
是啊
Yeah.
吉哈德混♥蛋♥
Jihad, motherfucker.
斯普克?
Spook?
斯普奇
Spooky.
跟福克斯打个招呼
Say hi to the Fox.
但你看我很聪明
But you see I'm smart.
所以来吧孩子
So come on kid.
我的东西呢?
Where's my stuff?
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
我的包呢?
where is my bag?
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
哇
Wow.
好吧交易是这样的
Okay, here's the deal.
你把我要的东西给我
You give me what I want,
我保证给你买♥♥个新王冠
and I promise I'll buy you a new crown.
见鬼我给你做烤瓷牙
Hell, I'll get you veneers.
告诉我它在哪儿我就让你直接走出去
Tell me where it is and I'll let you walk right outta here.
你放了我我就告诉你在哪儿
Let me go, and I'll tell you where it is.
是啊你还是得不到
Yeah, you're still not gettin' it.
你没资格谈条件
You don't get to fucking negotiate.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
哇
Wow.
我来大胆猜一下
I'm gonna take a wild guess here,
但我觉得这可能跟它有关
but I think this probably has something to do with it.
你真逊
You are so lame.
晚安了
Goodnight, now.
天啊!
Jesus!
快走!
Move!
早安混♥蛋♥
Good morning, motherfucker.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
发生了
It happened.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嗯我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
吃点糖有帮助
Sugar helps.
好吧
Okay.
你找到Spooky了吗
But did you find Spooky.
没有没有没有我去棚子里找找
No, no, no, no. I'm gonna go look in the shed.
没有?好吧
No? Okay.
等等Fox
Wait, Fox.
哦天啊别扔啊
Oh. Oh Jesus, don't throw it.
Dyl你还好吗?
Dyl, you good?
看到另一个人了吗?好的看到了
See the other guy? Okay, yeah.
哦他死了吗?
Oh, is he dead?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
让开让开混♥蛋♥!
Move, move asshole!
我觉得你不知道你在惹谁明白吗?
I don't think you know who you're messing with, okay?
拿这个吧你这个小婊♥子♥
Take that, you little bitch.
你多高?
How tall are you?
高到能揍你一顿
Tall enough to kick your ass.
再打他一下
Hit him again.
别动放下武器放下
Freeze, drop the weapon. Drop it.
弗里斯科你来得正好他们他妈的疯了
Frisco, you're just in time. They're fucking crazy.
女人帮女人对吧?
Women helping women, am I right?
一啊!操!
Ah! Fuck!
你打中了我的脚
You shot my foot.
你想干嘛举报我吗?
What are ya gonna do, report me?
比利·布雷克中士
Sergeant Billy Breaker,
你因妨碍司法被捕
you're under arrest for
什么鬼?
obstruction of justice. What the fuck?
持有并意图贩卖♥♥毒品
Possession with the
一你在干什么?
intent to distribute. What are you doing?
诈骗和
Fraud and
伪造证据我们可以谈判好吗?
tampering with evidence. We can make a deal, okay?
四六分我已经有买♥♥家了
4060, I've already got a buyer.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的何话……五分
Anything you say... 5050.
……都可以并将会在法庭上对你不利
...can and will be used against you in a court of law.
我觉得你不知道
I don't think you know
我们说的是多少钱….你有权请律师
how much money... You have a right
……我们谈的是大钱
to an attorney. ...we're talking about.
如果你请不起律师法庭会为你指派一名
If you can't afford one, one will be provided for you.
你明白我刚才宣读的权利吗?
Do you understand the rights that I've just read to you?
在明白这些权利的情况下你还有什么要说的吗?
And with this in mind, do you have anything else to say?
我需要去医院
I need to go to a hospital.
小心头
Watch your head.
我的脚
My foot.
现在把手放在车盖上
Put your hands on the hood now.
你可真够慢的
Took you long enough.
你把事情搞得一团糟福克斯
You've made a real mess, Fox.
你要的东西我有
I have what you want,
但你得先放了她
but I need you to let her go first.
看看你
Look at you,
一个真正的女强人
a real business woman.
但你忘了吗?
But did you forget?
我认识你
I know you
比任何人都了解你
better than anyone.
我知道真正的你
I know the real you.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
哦你真的迷失在谎言里了小姑娘
Oh, you really did get lost in the lie, girly.
人的心思真是疯狂不是吗?
The mind really is wild, isn't it?
保护你不受你所做的事的伤害
Protecting you from what you did,
这样罪恶感才不会杀死你
so the guilt wouldn't kill you.
那我们来回忆一下过去吧好吗?
So let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we?
停止
Stop.
Spooky已经死了
电影精选列表