正在寻找一辆蓝色
Searching for a blue
奥兹莫比尔Cutlass 涉嫌在I99公路东向肇事逃逸
Oldsmobile Cutlass for a hit and run off I99 headed east.
司机可能携带武器
Driver possibly armed.
一那你决定了吗?
So what's it gonna be?
不错的选择
Good choice.
现在怎么办?
What now?
现在就像每部动作片里那样做
Now do what they do in every action movie.
这两个人绝对不合适
Well, these two are definitely a bad fit,
但有得选就不错了
but beggars can't be choosers.
管它的
Fuck it.
哈!
Ha!
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
全靠手腕知道吗?好吧
All in the wrist, okay? Okay.
来再来一次
Come, come on again.
一来一二来
One, come, one two, come.
止痛药真的开始起效了
The painkillers are really kicking in.
手肘在这里砰
Elbow here. Boom.
好了这里
Okay, here.
不这次我能行
No, I got it this time.
好来吧嗯哼
Okay, go ahead. Mmhm.
糟了!
Shit!
藏起来
Stash it.
来吧一二对
Come on, one two. Yes.
来吧
Come on.
天啊!
Hell!
好了
Okay.
迪兰?
Dylan?
视频妈妈
A video, mom.
抱歉阿姨
Sorry, Auntie.
哈比比
Habibi.
你好
Hello.
你的朋友要留宿吗?床已经铺好了
Is your friend staying over? The bed is made.
哦不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
她只是来拜访
She's just visiting.
那你们有给她吃的东西吗?
And have either of you offered her something to eat?
哈拉姆哈拉姆你妈妈是谁教的?
Haram, well, Haram, who raised your mama?
你饿吗?
Are you hungry?
Yeah.
– Cutlass属于Frankie DeFranco
The Cutlass belongs to Frankie DeFranco.
前军人曾驻扎在贝鲁特
Exmilitary was stationed in Beirut
在83年兵营爆♥炸♥期间
during barracks bombing in '83.
这里说她因为心理评估不合格被退役了
Says here she was discharged after failing psych evaluation.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
她一看到有孩子流血就逃兵了
She went AWOL the second she saw some kid bleed out.
不其实这里说她朝一袋袋大米开枪
No, actually it says she fired on bags of rice.
啊?Frankie DeFranco不喜欢烩饭
Huh? Frankie DeFranco does not like risotto.
一更多米饭
More rice.
她盘子里要更多米饭
More rice on her plate.
嗯嗯嗯嗯
Mm mm mm mm.
都很好吃
It's all really good.
这是我吃过最棒的东西
This is the most amazing thing I've ever tasted.
嗯
Mm.
一这是什么?
What's this?
嗯
Mm.
一这又是什么?
And what's this?
皮塔
Pitha.
说实话
And honestly,
这和你在那边吃到的根本没法比
this doesn't even compare to what you get over there.
哦不这真的很特别
Oh no. It's really special.
我想成为大明星
Wanna become a big actor
自己做特技就像史泰龙一样
and do my own stunts, like Stallone.
他会成为黎巴嫩的洛奇
He's gonna be like the Lebanese Rocky.
是的 我会的
Yeah, I will.
我要让他们看看贝鲁特真正的样子
And I'm gonna show them what Beirut is really made of.
你会的我会的
You will. I will.
也许有一天我也能去
Maybe I'll get to go someday.
哎下次你应该和我们一起去
Yo, you should come with us next time.
我敢打赌Spooky会喜欢的
I bet Spooky would love it.
Crystal和Minks也会
Crystal and Minks, too.
我们得把他们带出来
We have to get them outta there.
好的
Okay.
如果我们想活着度过这一切
If we're gonna get through this alive,
我们需要确切知道我们要做什么
we need to know exactly what we're doing
以及我们要去哪里
and where we're going.
给我们介绍一下地形
Show us the lay of the land.
好的
Okay.
这里是主屋
Here is the main house,
然后后面是棚子
and then the shed is in the back.
这里很偏僻只有一条路
It's pretty remote, there's only one road
直接通到正门
that leads right to the front,
所以他们会看到我们过来
so they'll see us coming.
你知道吗?
Do you?
我不知道你知道吗?不知道
I don't know. Do you? No.
迪兰!好的妈妈
Dylan! Okay, Mama.
你好
Hi.
我们来问你几个问题关于一
We're here to ask you a few questions about
你会说美式英语吗?
Do you speak American?
是的先生我会我能流利说三种语言
Yes sir, I do. I speak three languages fluently.
你是德米特吗?
Are you Demeter?
是的我叫迪兰但没错
Yeah. I go by Dylan, but yeah.
我是科贝特警官我们来一
I'm Officer Corbett. We're here to ask
我们在找弗兰基·德弗兰科
We're looking for Frankie DeFranco.
你知道她在哪吗?
You know where she is?
见过她出什么事了吗?
Seen her, is there something wrong?
你介意我四处看看吗?
Would you mind if I take a look around?
不完全不介意请进
No, not not, not at all. Come on in.
你在这里住了多久了?
How long have you lived here for?
哦在美国吗?大约十年了
Oh, in America? About 10 years.
你一个人住吗?不我和别人住我和别人住
You live alone? No, I live, I live
和我妈妈还有我叔叔
with my mom and my uncle
那弗兰基呢?
And Frankie?
弗兰基?弗兰基她通常就是四处漂泊四处走动
Frankie? Frankie, she usually just drifts, drifts around.
我最后听说她在迪维森街有个住处
Last I heard she had a place up on Division.
迪维森街?对
Division? Yeah.
太好了你上次见到她是什么时候?
Great, when was the last time you saw her?
我上次见到她?
Last time I saw her?
我上次见到她是两周前
Last time I saw her, two, two weeks ago.
一周前一周前对
A week ago, a week ago. Yeah.
她在我叔叔的餐厅
She was at my uncle's restaurant.
Habibi咖啡厅和休息室
Habibi Cafe and lounge.
HABI对BI
HABI. Yeah, BI.
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
媽糟了
Shit.
该死
Goddamn it.
真对不起你还好吗?
I'm really, sorry. Are you okay?
请让我帮你
Please, let me help you.
不不要
No, don't.
你要香蕉吗?
You want a banana?
真的不用了我没事
It's really No, I'm fine.
那是我哥哥送的
It's from my brother, then.
相信我不了谢谢
Trust me. No, thank you.
它能帮你缓解消化不良
It will help with your indigestion.
她用她的茶伤害了我
She hurt me with her tea.
橙花茶吗?
The orange blossom tea?
该死的 女士。
Goddamn it, lady.
我不知道出了什么问题
I don't know what's wrong
你♥他♥妈♥的耳朵有问题吗我说了不要
with your fucking ears, but I said no.
你跑到我家里来到处乱翻
You come into my house, poking around.
你连招呼都不打我给你点东西
You did not even say hello. I offer you something.
我觉得是
I think it's
该走了我做的东西
电影精选列表