据历史 你在80年前殉职
Look history records
为救企业B号♥ 摆脱某能量带
that you died saving the Enterprise-B from an energy ribbon 80 years ago.
你说这是24世纪?
You say this is the 24th century?
-我已死去? -算不上
-And I'm dead? -Not exactly. As I said
-如我所说 是某种时光交汇 -时光交汇 对 我听过
-this is some kind of temporal nexus. -Temporal nexus yes I heard you.
-我 -缺少一样东西
-I... -Something is missing.
船长 我需要你帮忙
Captain look I need your help. I want you to leave the Nexus with me.
与我同离时汇
We have to go back to a planet Veridian III.
前往维星3号♥ 苏伦意图毁灭星球
We have to stop a man called Soran from destroying a star.
百万生灵 危在旦夕
Millions of lives are at stake.
历史既判定我已死 我怎反对
You say history considers me dead. Who am I to argue with history?
你是船长 职责所在
You're a Starfleet officer! You have a duty.
别来教训 我拯救星系时
I don't need to be lectured by you.
令祖仍包着尿布
I was out saving the galaxy when your grandfather was in diapers.
况且 星系欠我个人情
Besides which I think the galaxy owes me one.
对
Oh yeah.
我以前像你
I was like you once
满脑袋责任 义务 公尔忘私 鞠躬尽瘁
so worried about duty and obligation I couldn't see past my own uniform.
结果我得到什么? 空屋一间
And what did it get me? An empty house.
这次不同
Not this time.
这次我会走上楼梯 朝那睡房♥
This time I'm gonna walk up these stairs march into that bedroom
大步闯入 向安妮求婚
and tell Antonia I want to marry her.
这次 情形会不同
This time it's gonna be different.
-这不是你的房♥子 -不是 比我的更好
-This is not your bedroom. -No it's not. It's better.
-更好? -是我叔父在爱达荷的农谷
-Better? -This is my uncle's barn in Idaho.
11年前春天某日 我骑着这匹马
I took this horse out for a ride 11 years ago on a spring day.
就像今天 也在同一天我认识了安妮
Like this one. If I'm right this is the day I met Antonia.
你那时汇很聪明
This Nexus of yours very clever.
所有一切我都可重新做起
I can start all over again and do things right from day one.
我跳过那条坑50次 每次都怕得要命
I must have jumped that 50 times. Scared the hell out of me each time.
除了这次
Except this time.
因为不是真的
Because it isn't real.
安妮
Antonia.
她也不是真的?
She isn't real either is she?
这里一切都不是真的 都是无关痛痒
Nothing here is. Nothing here matters.
也许问题不在空房♥子
You know maybe this isn't about an empty house.
而在企业号♥驾驶室的空椅子
Maybe it's about that empty chair on the Bridge of the Enterprise.
自从我退休后 我无所作为
Ever since I left Starfleet I haven't made a difference.
-你是企业号♥船长? -正是
-Captain of the Enterprise? -That's right.
行将退休?
Close to retirement?
-还没考虑过 -奉劝你: 别考虑
-I'm not planning on it. -Let me tell you something. Don't.
不要升职 不要调职
Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you.
不要做任何令你丢职的事
Don't let them do anything that takes you off the Bridge of that ship
只要是船长 你仍有所作为
because while you're there you can make a difference.
跟我回去 帮我阻止苏伦
Come back with me. Help me stop Soran.
再有所作为
Make a difference again.
对企业号♥船长 我怎敢反抗?
Who am I to argue with the captain of the Enterprise?
那星球的名字叫什么?
What's the name of that planet?
-那星球叫维星3号♥? -对
-Veridian III? -Yes.
形势险恶 不利我们?
I take it the odds are against us and the situation is grim.
可以这样说
You could say that.
冼朴在此 会认为我
You know if Spock were here
接受这任务
he'd say that I was an irrational illogical human being
不合理性 逻辑
for taking on a mission like that.
似乎挺过瘾
Sounds like fun.
辅助动力已改用来横向推进
I have re-routed auxiliary power to the lateral thrusters.
希望减低下降速度
Attempting to level our descent.
各人准备撞击
All hands brace for impact!
-你是何方神圣? -占士却克
-Just who the hell are you? -He's James T. Kirk.
你没读过历史?
Don't you read history?
我去发射台
I've gotta get to the launcher.
-能量带一分钟内到 -我去对付苏伦
-The ribbon will be here in a minute. -I'll take care of Soran.
事实上 我熟读历史
Actually I am familiar with history Captain
据我所知 你已归西
and if I'm not too much mistaken you're dead.
你没去发射台?
I thought you were heading for the launcher.
船长有权改变初衷
I changed my mind. Captain's prerogative.
我们需要遥控器
We need that control pad.
船长 看
Captain look.
苏伦呢?
Where's Soran?
我们时间无多
We're running out of time.
看 那遥控器仍在另一边
Look the control pad it's still on the other side.
我去取来 你去发射台
I'll get it. You go for the launcher.
不 我们并肩作战
No you'll never make that by yourself. We have to work together.
我们是并肩作战 去吧
We are working together. Trust me. Go.
-祝好运 船长 -叫我做占士
-Good luck Captain. -Call me Jim.
皮尚鲁
Picard!
离开♥发♥射台
Get away from that launcher.
立即
Now!
成功了吗? 我们有所作为吗?
Did we do it? Did we make a difference?
对 我们有所作为 谢谢
Yes. We made a difference. Thank you.
我起码可以为企业号♥船长效劳
The least I could do for the captain of the Enterprise.
过瘾
It was fun.
的确
Oh my.
船长日志 星历48650.1
Captain's Log Stardate 48650.1.
三艘星船已抵达
Three Starfleet vessels have arrived in orbit
把企业号♥的生还者救起
and have begun to beam up the Enterprise survivors.
我方死伤者少
Our casualties were light
可惜是企业号♥本身无可挽救
but unfortunately the Enterprise herself cannot be salvaged.
我一直都穷于应付情绪
It has been extremely difficult Counselor.
你为什么不切除情绪晶片?
Well then why did you decide not to remove the emotion chip?
起初 我不适应情绪的难测
At first I was unprepared for the unpredictable nature of emotions.
但经历261种不同的变化后
However having experienced 261 distinct emotional states
情绪开始受我控制
I believe I have learned to control my feelings.
而不是被情绪所控
They will no longer control me.
我希望你成功
Well I hope you're successful Data.
这里有个东西
Data over here. I found something.
微弱的生命迹象
One life sign very faint.
小斑
Spot!
真高兴见到你 小斑
I'm very happy to see you Spot.
另一次天伦团聚
Another family reunited.
数据 你没事吧?
Data are you all right?
很难说 顾问
I am uncertain Counselor.
我高兴见到小斑 但我却哭泣
I am happy to see Spot yet I am crying.
或许晶片出毛病
Perhaps the chip is malfunctioning.
晶片的性能绝佳
I think it's working perfectly.
你好 小斑
Hello Spot.
是这个?
Is this it?
对 大副 谢谢
Yes. Yes that's it Number One. Thank you.
我会怀念这船 她的大限太早到
I'm gonna miss this ship. She went before her time.
有人曾告诉我 大限像只猎食兽 伺机而噬
Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives
但我认为大限是
but I rather believe that time is a companion
我们人生的良伴
who goes with us on the journey
提醒我们珍惜光阴 因为光阴一去不返
reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again.
与其建功立业 不如活得有意义
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
毕竟我们难免一死
After all Number One we're only mortal.
你自说自话 我想永远活下去
Speak for yourself sir. I plan to live forever.
我一直希望升任船长
I always thought I'd get a shot at this chair one day.
也许有机会
Perhaps you still will.
这大概不会是
Somehow I doubt that this will be the last ship
最后一艘企业号♥
to carry the name Enterprise.
法拉格号♥
Picard to Farragut. Two to beam up.
电影精选列表