这里似乎有幅减力场
Yeah. There seems to be some sort of dampening field in here.
阻挡通讯 可关闭吗?
It's blocking our comm signal. Can you shut it off for us?
当然可以 我万分乐意
Of course I'd be only too happy to.
求求你
Please. Please. No.
不要伤害我 求求你
Do not... Do not hurt me. Please please.
进来
Yes come.
顾问 可以帮你吗?
Yes Counselor? Is there something I can do for you?
事实上 我想帮你
Actually I'm here to see if there's anything I can do for you.
我的家事而已
It's just family matters.
你没见过舍弟夫妇吧?
You never met my brother and his wife did you?
-没见过 -舍弟叫罗拔
-No. -Robert.
固执自我 不可一世
So opinionated. So pompous and arrogant.
凡事独断独行
He always had to have the last word.
近几年来 他略为收敛
But he mellowed a little bit in the last few years.
下月 我本打算回地球探访他
I was going to get together with them all next month on Earth.
一同去三藩市
I thought we'd go to San Francisco.
连尼渴望参观星舰学院
René's always wanted to see Starfleet Academy.
连尼? 是令侄
René? Your nephew.
他与其父性格截然不同
Yes. He's so unlike his father.
他是一个梦想家 且爱幻想
He's a dreamer imaginative.
他温柔敦厚
He's so very gentle.
出了什么事?
What's happened?
罗拔和连尼父子俩
Robert and René they're...
在火灾中被烧死
Burned to death in a fire.
-我很难过 -不要紧
-I'm sorry. -It's all right. It's all right.
天灾人祸
These things happen.
船长 这并非不要紧
Captain it's not all right.
我不期然地想着
I can't help thinking about
连尼失去了许多人生经验
all the experiences that René's not gonna have
参观学院和阅读 欣赏音乐
about going to the Academy reading books and listening to music
恋爱
and falling in love
人生奋斗
building a life.
如今一切都化为泡影
Well that's not going to happen now.
想不到他对你那么重要
I didn't realize he meant so much to you.
我没有子嗣 连尼如同
I'd come to feel that René was as close as I would get
我的亲生骨肉
to having a child of my own.
你重视家族 对吗?
Your family history is very important to you isn't it?
什么?
What?
我自幼从家长口中
From being a small child
得悉家族史 列代先人中
I can remember being told about the family line.
有参加特拉法加战役的人
The Picard who fought at Trafalgar.
有诺贝尔化学得奖者
The Picard who won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry.
也有开拓火星的首批殖民
The Picards who settled the first Martian colonies.
当罗拔娶妻生子 我觉得
And when Robert married and he had a son I...
觉得自己无须负责
You felt it was no longer your responsibility
继后香灯
to carry on the family line.
说得对极
Right. Yes. That's it exactly.
顾问 最近我清楚察觉到
You know Counselor recently I've become very much aware
我的人生过了一大半
that there were fewer days ahead than there are behind
令我安慰的是家族的香火不断
but I took some comfort from the fact that the family would go on.
但现在 皮氏已绝后
But now there'll be no more Picards.
报告上来
Report.
亚马星发生量子内炸
A quantum implosion has occurred within the Amargosa star.
-一切核聚变都瓦解 -怎可能?
-All nuclear fusion is breaking down. -How is that possible?
观察站刚发射
Sensor records show the observatory launched
探日仪到太阳去
a solar probe into the sun a few moments ago.
数分钟后 亚马星将崩溃
The star is going to collapse in a matter of minutes.
量子内炸威力达12度震波
Sir the implosion has produced a level-12 shock wave.
即将彻底摧毁本星系
That'll destroy everything in this system.
传送室报告
Transporter Room to Bridge.
林中尉 数据失踪
I can't locate Commander La Forge or Mr. Data sir.
-他们没有回船? -没有
-Have they come back to the ship? -No sir. They are not on board.
震波几时抵达观察站?
How long before the shock wave hits the observatory?
4分40秒
Four minutes 40 seconds.
大副
Number One.
-胡先生 -是 中校
-Mr. Worf! -Aye sir.
苏伦 报上你的位置
Soran transmit your coordinates.
他在干什么?
What the hell's he doing?
韦中校 你们只剩两分钟
Enterprise to Commander Riker. You have two minutes left.
听见吗? 苏伦
You hear that Soran?
12度震波来袭 我们非走不可
We've got a level-12 shock wave coming in. We gotta get out of here!
一艘克林冈猛禽在左船头现形
Sir a Klingon bird-of-prey is decloaking off the port bow.
什么?
What?
-你设法接近佐迪 -我办不到
-Data see if you can get to Geordi. -I cannot sir.
准备传送
Prepare for transport.
-韦中校等人已回 -翘速1 发动
-Commander Riker's team is aboard sir. -Helm warp 1 engage!
你成功了 苏伦
You've done it Soran.
等一等
Wait!
为你着想 就当你在向我求欢
I hope for your sake you were initiating a mating ritual.
你太粗心大意
You got careless.
罗武伦人来寻找三锂
The Romulans came looking for their missing trilithium.
怎么会? 我们没留活口
Impossible. We left no survivors on their outpost.
他们知道观察站有三锂 若非企业号♥插手
They knew it was on the observatory. If the Enterprise hadn't intervened
他们已找到
they would have found it.
但他们没找到 现在犀利武器在我们处
They didn't find it! And now we have a weapon of unlimited power.
不 雷莎 武器在我处
No Lursa I have the weapon and if you ever want me to give it to you
想我交出来的话 你们以后可得小心谨慎
I would advise you to be a little more careful in the future.
我们或许对你不耐烦
Perhaps we are tired of waiting.
没有我的研究 三锂没有用
Without my research the trilithium is worthless
你们收复克林冈的大计也告吹
as are your plans to re-conquer the Klingon Empire.
朝维星系进发 全翘速
Set course for the Veridian system. Maximum warp.
苏伦是艾奥星人 年龄300岁
He's an El-Aurian over 300 years old.
波格人毁灭他的星球时
He lost his entire family when the Borg destroyed his planet.
只有他与少数人
Soran escaped with a handful of other refugees
乘濑鸥号♥逃出生天
aboard a ship called the Lakul.
其后 该船被某能量带摧毁
That ship was later destroyed by some kind of energy ribbon.
但苏伦与46人获企业B号♥救起
But Soran and 46 others were rescued by the Enterprise-B.
在那任务中 却克殉职
That was the mission where James Kirk was killed.
我查过濑鸥号♥乘客名单
I checked the passenger manifest of the Lakul.
猜还有谁在船上?
Guess who else was on board.
我很久没听过苏伦这个名字
Soran is a name I haven't heard for a long time.
-记得他? -记得
-You remember him? -Yes.
关于他的一切 你必须告诉我
Guinan it is very important that you tell me everything that you know.
苏伦或已研制一种武器 极犀利的武器
We think that Soran has developed a weapon a terrible weapon
令他有足够威力毁灭
one that might even give him enough power to destroy an entire...
苏伦才不管武器或威力
Soran doesn't care about weapons or power.
只管如何重回时汇
He just cares about getting back to the Nexus.
时汇是什么?
What is the Nexus?
摧毁胾鸥的能量带
The energy ribbon that destroyed that ship
这并非宇宙偶然现象 而是某种门户
was not just some random phenomena traveling through the universe.
这门户通往一个叫时汇的地方
It's a doorway to another place that we call the Nexus
处身时汇的感觉 我难以忘怀
and it's a place I've tried very very hard to forget.
你那时怎样?
What happened to you?
我觉得浸淫在喜悦中
It was like being inside joy.
喜悦仿佛像件实物
As if joy was something tangible
可以像毛毯般裹在身上
and you could wrap yourself up in it like a blanket
我一辈子 从未试过那样满足
and never in my entire life have I ever been as content.
跟着你被传送走
And then you were beamed away from there.
被拖走 被扯走
Pulled. Ripped away.
我们都不想走
None of us wanted to go
为了回去 我什么也愿干
and I would have done anything anything to get back there.
明白了不可回去后
And once I realized that wasn't possible
我只好认命
I learned to live with that.
苏伦呢?
What about Soran?
他要回去的话 会不择手段
If he's still obsessed he could be a very very dangerous man.
他摧毁星球 有何目的?
Why would he destroy a star?
谢谢你 姬兰
Thank you Guinan.
你要去的话
If you go
会不顾一切
you're not gonna care about anything.
不顾这船 苏伦 我 任何东西
Not this ship not Soran not me. Nothing.
电影精选列表