只想留在时汇内
All you'll want is to stay in the Nexus
不想回来
and you're not gonna want to come back.
了不起的科技
Marvelous technology.
好一个先进的器材
This is a remarkable piece of equipment.
-很高兴你赏识 -可惜不美观 对吗?
-Glad you approve. -It's not very stylish though is it?
有没有考虑过整容 令自己外表更加
Have you ever considered a prosthesis that would make you look a little more...
应怎说呢 更加正常?
How can I say? More normal?
-什么是正常? -什么是正常?
-What's normal? -What's normal?
问得好
Well that's a good question.
正如常人的模样 而你不是
Normal is what everyone else is and you are not.
有话请你直说 你想怎样?
Can we just get down to it please? What do you want?
不知你察觉到吗? 我是艾奥人
As you may or may not be aware I am an El-Aurian.
我们这种族 以聆听见称
Some people call us a race of listeners. We listen.
林先生 现在我全神贯注
Right now Mr. La Forge you have my complete attention.
聆听你所知关于三锂的一切
I want to listen to everything you know about trilithium.
船长日志 星历48632.4
Captain's Log Stardate 48632.4. Dr. Crusher has informed me
赫医生说 数据的情绪晶片
that Data's emotion chip has been fused into his neural net
已融入神经网络 不可切除
and cannot be removed.
但不影响工作能力
However she believes he is fit for duty
于是我邀他到天象室来
so I've asked him to join me in Stellar Cartography.
据我们的资料 该能量带由时间能量组成
According to our information the ribbon is a conflux of temporal energy
每39.1年路过本星系
which travels through this galaxy every 39.1 years.
约42小时后 将途经本区
It will pass through this sector in approximately 42 hours.
姬兰说得对
Yes. Guinan was right.
苏伦想回能量带去
She said that Soran was trying to get back to the ribbon.
果真如此
Now if that's true
亚马星必有所关连
there has to be some connection with the Amargosa star.
详列该星毁灭所引起的影响
Data give me a list of anything that was affected by the star's destruction
我要钜细无遗
no matter how insignificant.
-数据? -对不起 船长
-Data? -Sorry sir.
电脑稍需时间整理资料
It will take the computer a few moments to compile the information.
数据 你觉得怎样?
Data are you all right?
我难以专心
No sir. I am finding it difficult to concentrate.
对自己在观察站上的行为
I believe I am overwhelmed with feelings of remorse
深感内疚 懊悔
and regret concerning my actions on the observatory.
你的意思是
What do you mean?
我想救助佐迪
I wanted to save Geordi
但当时令我意外的是
but I experienced something I did not expect.
我感觉恐惧
Fear.
害怕起来
I was afraid.
据最新资料
According to our current information the destruction of the Amargosa star
亚马星灭亡 对本区影响如下
has had the following effects in this sector.
伽马射量增加0.05%
Gamma emissions have increased by 0.05%.
布士文号♥太空船被迫改航
The Starship Bozeman was forced to make a course correction.
四周的磁场
Ambient magnetic fields...
布士文号♥为什么改航?
Wait. The Bozeman why would it make a course correction?
亚马星灭亡
The destruction of the Amargosa star
改变本区的引力
has altered the gravitational forces throughout this sector.
任何太空船 途经本区
As a result any ship passing through this region
都须稍改航道
would have to make a minor course correction.
稍改航道 能量带目前在哪儿?
A minor course correction. Where's the ribbon now?
-目前在这里 -可预测其途径吗?
-This is its current position. -Can you project its course?
船长
Captain.
我不能调查下去
I cannot continue with this investigation. I wish to be deactivated
割掉情绪晶片前 我想停止操作
until Dr. Crusher can remove the emotion chip.
你发生故障?
Are you having some kind of malfunction?
不 我只是无法 控制自己的情绪
No sir. I simply do not have the ability to control these emotions.
你的感受 我很同情
Data I have nothing but sympathy for what you are feeling
但现在我需要你
but right now I need you to...
我再不想要这些感情
Sir I no longer want these emotions!
唯一的办法是关闭我
Deactivating me is the only viable solution.
既有感情就应把感情融入生活
Part of having feelings is learning to integrate them into your life Data
学习适应感情
learning to live with them
-而不管环境如何 -我办不到
-no matter what the circumstances. -Sir I cannot!
不准关闭
You will not be deactivated.
你身为本船官员
You're an officer on board this ship
我要你尽责 这是项命令
and I require you to perform your duty. That is an order Commander.
是 船长
Yes sir.
我会尝试
I will try sir.
尝试有时需要勇气
Sometimes it takes courage to try Data
勇气也是一种感情
and courage can be an emotion too.
能预测能量带的途径吗?
Now can you project the course of the ribbon?
相信可以
I believe so.
放大9A格
Enhance grid 9-A.
亚马星原本在哪儿?
Where was the Amargosa star?
你说过 亚马星的灭亡
Now you said that when the Amargosa star was destroyed
影响本区的引力
it affected the gravitational forces in this sector.
而这点在电脑预测途径时
Now did the computer take that into account
有没有考虑?
when it projected the course of the ribbon?
没有 我会调整
No sir. I will make the appropriate adjustments.
苏伦在改变能量带的途径
That's what Soran's doing. He's changing the course of the ribbon.
但为什么改变途径?
But why? Why would he try to change its path?
为什么不乘船直接飞去?
Why doesn't he just fly into it with a ship?
船只一接近
Our records show that every ship which has approached the ribbon
不是被摧毁 就受重创
has either been destroyed or severely damaged.
他不能去 于是把能量带引来
He can't get to the ribbon so he's trying to make the ribbon come to him.
数据 能量带经过M级星球吗?
Data does it pass near to any M-Class planets?
经过 在维星系经过两个
Yes sir. There are two in the Veridian system.
也经过维星3号♥ 但不太接近
Well it gets close to Veridian III but not close enough.
若他消灭一颗维星
Data what would happen to the ribbon's course
能量带会怎样?
if Soran destroyed the Veridian star itself?
苏伦正前往维星系
That's where he's going.
这一点应当注意
It should be noted sir
维星若崩溃 会像亚马星般
that the collapse of the Veridian star would produce a shock wave
产生类似的震波
similar to the one we observed at Amargosa.
摧毁系内的所有星球
Destroying all the planets in this system.
维星3号♥没人住
Veridian III is uninhabited.
维星4号♥住着原始的类人动物
However Veridian IV supports a pre-industrial humanoid society.
人口有多少?
Population?
二亿三千万
Two hundred thirty million sir.
-驾驶室听命 -船长
-Picard to Bridge. -Worf here sir.
朝维星系进发 全翘速飞行
Set a course for the Veridian system maximum warp.
从那人类套到情报吗?
Did you get anything from the human?
没有 他根本心不在焉
No. His heart just wasn't in it.
已进维星3号♥的范围
We have entered orbit of Veridian III.
-准备送我到地面 -且慢 几时付我们酬劳?
-Prepare to transport me to the surface. -Wait. When do we get our payment?
这晶片记录三锂武器一切资料
This contains all the information you'll need to make a trilithium weapon.
用密♥码♥记录
It's been coded.
我安全着陆后
Once I'm safely to the surface
就会传送解码程序
I'll transmit the decryption sequence to you.
-我着陆后才传送 -主人
-Not before. -Mistress!
一艘联邦船正驶来
A Federation starship is entering the system.
荧幕显示
What? On viewer.
他们向我们呼唤
They're hailing us.
我们仍隐蔽着 他们看不见的
We're still cloaked. They can't see us.
克林冈船听着
Klingon vessel we know what you are doing
我们会制止你们对维星的行动
and we will destroy any probe launched toward the Veridian star.
立即交还我们总工程师
We demand that you return our chief engineer
然后离开这星系
and leave this system immediately.
无谓浪费时间 消灭他们
There's no time for this. Eliminate them.
对方是银河级星船 我们敌不过它
That is a Galaxy-class starship. We're no match for them.
那我就给回林先生视力好了
I think it's time we gave Mr. La Forge his sight back.
也许他们不在那儿
Maybe they're not out there.
他们在盘算 21年船龄的克拉冈猛禽
They're just trying to decide if a 20-year-old Klingon bird-of-prey
敌不敌得过联邦旗舰?
can be a match for the Federation flagship.
-也许他们已着陆 -据我计算
-Perhaps they're on the surface. -Sir according to my calculations
从克林冈船或维星发射探日仪
a solar probe launched from either the Klingon ship or the planet surface
要11秒才抵达太阳
will take 11 seconds to reach the sun.
但由于没有其原本位置
However since we do not have an exact point of origin
我们要八至十五秒时间 才能把武器瞄准探日仪
it will take us between 8 and 15 seconds to lock our weapons onto it.
电影精选列表