-快 -疏散
-Quick! -Evacuate! Evacuate!
又有新故障
Bridge we have a new problem.
五分钟后翘心破裂
We're five minutes from a warp core breach.
我无能为力了
There's nothing I can do.
各人往飞碟区疏散
Deanna evacuate everyone to the saucer section.
数据 准备分离本船
Mr. Data prepare to separate the ship.
本船五分钟后分离
Starship separation in five minutes.
-我们抬他走 -所有人都离开 走A通道
-We're going straight down. -Everyone move. Take Corridor A.
本船4分45秒后分离
Starship separation in four minutes 45 seconds.
我们把他抬出去 快
All right let's move him out. Let's go. Take him out quick.
本船4分30秒后分离
Starship separation in four minutes 30 seconds.
-别停下来 -这边走
-Keep moving everyone. Keep going. -Here we go Rose this way.
本船4分15秒后分离
Starship separation in four minutes 15 seconds.
-快 -别停下
-Hurry! -Keep moving.
-花露 -怎样?
-Farrell! -Yes?
孩子们没人照顾 送去W室吧
There's no one here with these kids. Let's get them to the Jefferies tube.
我们会找到他们的父母的
-Come on sweetie. -We'll find their parents later.
本船四分钟后分离
Starship separation in four minutes.
船长 恕我失陪
Now you'll have to excuse me Captain.
我与永恒有约会 不想迟到
I have an appointment with eternity and I don't want to be late.
翘心即将破裂 我们非走不可
The core breach is accelerating Geordi. We've gotta get out of here.
-报告 疏散完毕 -一分钟后翘心破裂
-That's it Bridge. We're all out. -One minute to warp core breach.
分离一完毕 全速冲走
Begin separation sequence. Full impulse power once we're clear.
翘心到达临界状态
Warp core is going critical.
-分离完毕 -发动冲力引擎
-Separation complete. -Engaging impulse engines.
翘心开始破裂
Core breach in progress.
稳定器失灵 发动辅助系统
Primary stabilizers off-line. Engaging secondary systems.
-报告上来 -导航电控失灵
-Report! -Helm controls are off-line!
惨
Oh shit!
这边走
Here we go. Right around this corner!
来帮帮我
Come and help me. Help me.
快走别停下
Just keep moving.
-卧倒 -快躲上♥床♥
-On the ground. -Everybody on the bed!
副动力已改用来横向推进
I have re-routed auxiliary power to the lateral thrusters.
希望减低下降速度
Attempting to level our descent.
各人准备撞击
All hands brace for impact!
-大家抓紧 -抱着头部
-Hold on everybody. Hold on tight. -Hold their heads.
我没受伤
I'm okay.
怎么回事 我在哪里?
What... What is this? Where am I?
-惊奇吧 -我们爱你 爸爸
-Surprise! -We love you Father.
-吓着你吗? -看圣诞树
-Were you scared? -Look at the tree.
-我帮忙布置 -花了一整天
-I helped decorate it. -It took all day.
-圣诞快乐 爸爸 -看这些礼物
-Say "Merry Christmas " Papa. -See the presents?
-我爱你 爸爸 -我也爱你们
-I love you Father. -I love you too.
孩子们 别缠着爸爸
Come on children. Let's move back and give your father some room.
-喝杯茶吗? -最好不过
-Cup of Earl Grey? -That would be perfect.
-这是送给你的 -谢谢你 连尼
-This one's for you. -Thank you very much René.
-圣诞快乐 伯父 -圣诞快乐
-Merry Christmas Uncle. -And Merry Christmas to you too.
帮我铺餐桌好吗?
René can you help me with the table?
连尼
René!
过来
Come here.
帮你的伯娘去
Go help your aunt.
不对劲
Did you get anything else?
这不是真的
This isn't right.
-这不是真的 -你要怎样真实都可以
-This can't be real. -It's as real as you want it to be.
姬兰 怎么回事?
Guinan what's going on?
-我在哪里? -在时汇里
-Why am I here? -You're in the Nexus.
-这就是时汇? -对你而言 这是你所期求的
-This is the Nexus? -For you. This is what you wanted.
但我从没有过这样的家庭
But I never had a home like this.
也没有妻儿 但他们都是我的
Nor a wife and children but these are all mine.
姬兰 你在这里干什么?
Guinan what are you doing here?
你不在企业号♥上吗?
I thought you were on board the Enterprise.
我在企业号♥ 也在这里
I am. I'm also here.
把我当作姬兰的回音
Think of me as an echo of the person you know
留在时汇的一部分
a part of herself she left behind.
企业B号♥把你从濑鸥救走时
When the Enterprise-B beamed you up from the Lakul.
-爸 帮我筑城♥堡♥ -可以 等一会
-Papa help me build my castle. -Yes I will in a few minutes.
爸爸 谢谢你的洋娃娃 好漂亮
Papa thank you for the dolly. She's very beautiful.
他们都是我的儿女 他们都是我的儿女
These are my children. These are my children.
当然 时间在这里已没意义
Of course. Time has no meaning here
你可倒流时光 看他们出生
so you can go back and see them born
或去到未来 探望你的孙儿
or go forward and see your grandchildren.
大家吃晚餐
Dinner's ready everyone.
好啊
-Yay! -Yay!
妈妈 我能不能
Mama can I...
-吃晚餐了 爸爸 -好 过来
-Dinner's ready Papa. -Yes of course. Come on Thomas.
这是你最喜欢的
It's your favorite.
你去吃 不必等我
Go on. Go on without me.
姬兰 我可离开时汇吗?
Guinan can I leave the Nexus?
-你想去哪里? -我不明白
-Where would you go? -I don't understand.
如我所说 时间在此没意义
Well as I said time has no meaning here.
你可随时随地离去
So if you leave you can go anywhere any time.
我想回到
All right I know exactly where I want to go.
维星3号♥的山顶
To the mountaintop on Veridian III just before Soran destroyed the star.
趁苏伦未摧毁星球 制止他
I have to stop him but I need help.
我想你帮我 跟我回去
Now if you were to come back with me together...
我既仍在那里 又怎能回去?
I can't leave. I'm there already remember?
但我知有人能回去
But I bet I know someone who can.
而在他看来 他也是初抵时汇
And from his point of view he just got here too.
却克
Kirk.
占士却克
James T. Kirk.
天气好
Beautiful day.
的确好
Yes it certainly is.
介意吗?
Would you mind?
船长 不知你有没有察觉到
Captain I'm wondering do you realize...
等一等 你闻到烧焦味吗?
Hold on a minute. Do you smell something burning?
似乎有人在煎蛋
Looks like somebody was trying to cook some eggs. Come on in.
进来 别客气 这是舍下
It's all right. It's my house.
是以前的舍下
At least it used to be.
多年前已出♥售♥
I sold it years ago.
我是皮尚鲁船长 主管企业号♥
I'm Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise.
这时钟
The clock.
我已送给阿骨
I gave this clock to Bones.
你可说 我是来自将来的24世纪
I'm from what you would consider the future the 24th century.
管家
Butler!
管家
Butler.
你怎会在这里?
How can you be here?
管家已去世七年
He's been dead seven years.
占 我很饿
Come on Jim. I'm starving.
你几时才烧好菜
How long are you gonna be rattling around in that kitchen?
安妮
Antonia.
你说什么? 将来?
What are you talking about? The future?
这是过去
This is the past.
是9年前
This is nine years ago.
当日 我告诉她我会重返星舰
The day I told her I was going back to Starfleet.
这些是她爱吃的卡它蛋
And these are Ktarian eggs her favorite.
没告诉她前 烧给她吃
I was preparing them to soften the blow.
你所见的事物 似是真却非真
I know how real this must seem to you but it's not.
这并非是你真正的房♥子
This isn't really your house.
你我被困在某时光交汇内
We are both of us caught up in some kind of temporal nexus.
-对不起 -什么?
-Dill. -I beg your pardon?
小茴香 柜内左手边第二格
Dill weed. In the cabinet second shelf to the left.
牛至叶粉背后
Behind the oregano.
-你来了多久? -不知道
-How long have you been here? -I don't know.
我当时在企业B号♥导向器控制室内
I was aboard the Enterprise-B in the Deflector Control Room and...
拜托你搅一搅
Stir these will you?
前面的舱壁消失
The bulkhead in front of me disappeared
然后在你出现前 我在斩柴
and then I found myself out there just now chopping wood
在你走之前
right before you walked up.
谢谢
Thanks.
电影精选列表