你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你这是怎么了?
Wha-- What's happening to you?
我之前没有完全跟你坦白
I was not entirely honest with you before.
坦白什么?
About what?
我跟你说戈罗佩来找我们麻烦
I told you the Gorompeds came for us.
它们吞噬我们的后代和长辈
They consumed our offspring, our elders.
所以我才逃离了我的世界
So I fled my world.
但是我跑得太晚了
But I fled too late.
你现在吓着我了
You're scaring me.
为什么要害怕真♥相♥?
Why fear a truth?
我们族类不会这么想
This is not the way of my kind,
但是人类会害怕真♥相♥
but it is the way of humans.
我开始明白为什么白日梦和噩梦
I'm starting to understand why daydreams and nightmares,
它们都很重要
they are both of essence.
你怎么不说话?
Why didn't you say anything?
你从来没有问过关于我的事
You never asked about me.
汉努斯 求你了
Hanuš, please.
你应该休息了 瘦人
You should rest, skinny human.
明天 我们进入初始
Tomorrow, we enter the Beginning.
这一切像我们 跟孩子们讲的梦幻故事 很不真实
This all feels like an unreal, dreamy story we tell the kids.
“你出生那年 天空是紫色的”
"The year you were born the sky was purple."
没人知道原因
"No one knew why."
他们觉得那是深空中的微粒
They think it's particles from deep space.
你能想象待在上面的感觉吗?
Can you imagine being up there?
没有重力 你可以飘走
No gravity. You can float away.
有时 我在这里也有这种感觉
That's how I feel here sometimes.
我宁愿待在这里 也不想去追逐太空尘埃
I'd rather be here than chasing space dust.
那是非常闪耀的尘埃
It's a very glittery dust.
瘦人 到时间了
Skinny human, it is time.
你的伟大探索在等着你
Your great discovery awaits.
谢谢
Thank you.
热乎乎的豆泡水 这是神圣的仪式
The hot bean water, it is a sacred ritual.
是家的味道
Tastes like home.
测试!
Test, test, test!
依然听得见
Yeah, still reading you.
指挥官 我要告诉你
Commander, I need to tell you
我们开始播放你最近一次的录播带
we initiated the broadcast of your latest pre-recording.
我们都知道 在这个重要场合应该让你现场直播
We all know it was an important moment for you to do that live, in person.
但是摄像机坏了 我们别无选择
We had no choice with the cameras down.
你真的很擅长
You're really good in it.
没关系 彼得
It's okay, Peter.
普罗查兹卡指挥官
Commander Procházka,
感谢你抽时间参与这宝贵的瞬间
thank you for taking the time in these precious moments.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
图马局长 我此刻心怀谦卑、敬意和专注
Commissioner Tuma, I am humbled, awed, and focused all in one breath.
想到一个在农村长大的小孩
To think a kid growing up in the countryside
有一天能参与这场任务
would one day partake in this.
再过一会 我们就会 把FERDA部署到乔普拉中
In just a few moments, we will deploy FERDA into Chopra,
但在那之前
but before that,
我只想说我很感激捷克人♥民♥的支持
I just have to say how grateful I am for the support of the Czech people.
这次任务要献给世界人♥民♥
This mission is dedicated to the people of the world
还有资助人和赞助商
and the funders and sponsors,
当然还有琳卡
and to Lenka, of course.
感谢她无限度的支持
For her endless support.
两位爱人跨越星辰心连心
Two lovers connected across the stars.
我肯定她期待着你平安回家
I'm sure she's looking forward to having you home, safe and sound.
地球上的每个人都在观看
Everyone here on Earth is watching.
因为再过几分钟
Because in just a few minutes,
扬·胡斯一号♥和普罗查兹卡指挥官
the Jan Hus 1 and Commander Procházka
就会进入乔普拉云
will be entering the Chopra Cloud.
捷克共和国 自豪地抢先于韩国的探索任务
The Czech Republic has proudly beaten the South Korean mission
率先开始调查这团已在天空中
to be the first to investigate the purple specter
出现了四年之久的紫色幽灵
that has haunted our sky for these past four years.
装备液压系统
Arming hydraulics.
船舱正常
Green board.
我们就站在通往宇宙的门槛前
We are on the doorstep to the universe.
你准备好了吗 瘦人?
You are ready, skinny human?
是的 准备好了
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
船舱正常 雅库布
Green board here, Jakub.
你自行倒数十秒 开始样本采集
Count yourself to sample collection in T minus ten.
速度归零
Speed zero.
二次监视雷达低于20
SSR under 20.
二次监视雷达为20
SSR at 20.
正在释放舱门
Releasing gates.
机械臂启动
Arm engaged.
转动8度
Rotation, eight degrees.
正在部署FERDA进行采集
FERDA is deploying for collection.
但这可能是在做无用功
But it might be a pointless endeavor.
我们听不见你说话 雅库布 我们的...不符常规
We can't hear you, Jakub. Our... ...irregularities.
控制中心 我们遇到了干扰
Control, we're getting some interference.
现在听到你说话了
We read... We read you now.
可以进行样本采集
Clear for the sample collection.
FSC已启用
FSC engaged.
接触
Contact.
正在尝试采集
Attempting collection.
瘦人
Skinny human.
我从没感受过这样的死寂
I've never heard such silence before.
汉努斯!
Hanuš!
指挥官 怎么回事?
Commander, what is happening?
采集样本 -汉努斯!
We have negative reading... - Hanuš!
出现了负面读数
...from sample collection.
出问题了 -汉努斯!
Something is wrong. -Hanuš!
FERDA系统故障
System failure from FERDA.
立刻中止样本采集
Abort sample collection immediately.
汉努斯!
Hanuš!
我们记录到了多个故障 指挥官
We are recording numerous malfunctions, Commander.
你必须立刻退出
You have to pull out immediately.
中止任务!
Abort the mission!
你遇到了灾难级系统故障
You have catastrophic system failure.
雅库布 我们听不见你说话
Jakub, we cannot hear you.
指示器的显示不符常规
The indicators are showing irregularities.
别害怕 瘦人
Fear not, skinny human.
汉努斯!坚持住!我来了!
Hanuš! Hold on! I'm coming!
中止样本采集
Abort the sample collection
然后启动推进器 -不!我做不到
and engage thrusters. -No! No, I can't.
你用邦巴来做什么?
What are you doing with the Bomba?
指挥官 立刻退出!请重复指令!
Commander, pull out now! Please repeat!
指挥官 发生什么事了?
Commander, what is happening?
你为什么要进入气闸?
Why are you in the airlock?
太空服传感器已启动
Suit sensors are engaged.
彼得 我要出去!
Peter, I'm going out!
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
Are you fucking crazy?
别管乔普拉了 指挥官
Forget Chopra, Commander.
退出!救你自己吧!
Pull out! Save yourself!
我必须做一件事情!我马上回来!
There's something I've gotta do! I'll be right back!
指挥官 我们听不见!
Commander, we can't read you!
说话 指挥官!
Come in, Commander!
快 快点!
Come on, come on, come on!
汉努斯!
Hanuš!
汉努斯!
Hanuš!
你没事吧?邦巴有用吗?
Are you okay? Did the Bomba work?
瘦人 你想到用净化剂 真是英勇果敢
Skinny human, your efforts with the decontaminant were heroic.
但很快 戈罗佩就会 让我变得虚弱 然后吞噬我的肉身
But soon, the Gorompeds will weaken me enough to consume my flesh.
但是我们还有一点时间
But we have a little time.
死亡还不会找到我
Death will not yet find me.
汉努斯
Hanuš.
我小时候差点就淹死了
I almost drowned when I was a boy.
这让我想起那时来了
This reminds me of that.
我能透过水看见太阳 闪耀绿色的光
I could see the sun through the water, green and flickering.
然后我就知道我要被淹死了
I knew then I was drowning,
电影精选列表