是你在造成这些幻象吗?
Are you doing this to me?
你心与我同在 我心与你同在 对吧 太空人?
You go where I go, and I go where you go. Right, Spaceman?
我希望帮助你走出情绪困扰
I wish to assist you in your emotional distress.
似乎你的伴侣正在离你而去
It seems your mate is pulling away.
或许我的存在可以减轻你的孤独感
Perhaps my presence can lessen your solitude.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
但是你需要帮助
But you do.
乡村里有地方专门服务独居孕妇
There's a place in the country for pregnant women who are alone.
她们一起生活 一起吃饭
They live together, eat together,
直到分娩和之后的头几个星期 大家都互帮互助
support each other through the birth and the first few weeks.
我真是不明白了
I... I don't understand.
你宁愿去森林里 跟一群陌生人待在一起?
You'd rather be surrounded by strangers in a forest?
我已经取消了在汉堡的授课…
I already canceled my lecture in Hamburg--
请支持我吧
Be on my side, please.
我支持你
I am.
我一直支持你
I always am.
但是 宝贝 选择这个时机 做出重大决定是不明智的
But, baby, this is a crazy time to make big decisions.
现在选择离开他是不明智的
It's a crazy time to leave him.
我知道
I know.
我很久之前就该这么做了
I should have done it a long time ago.
瘦人?
Skinny human?
不! -我要问问你伴侣的事
No! No! - I need to ask about your mate.
这个房♥间你不能进来
This room's off limits.
这上面有你的照片
There is a picture of you.
你是你族群里的荣誉成员吗?
You are an honored member of your tribe?
这个房♥间你也不能进来
This room is also off limits.
把东西给我
Give me those.
你的规矩真多 瘦人
You have many boundaries, skinny human.
或许这是造成你孤独的原因?
Perhaps they are the cause of your loneliness.
出去
Get out.
你有卵细胞吗?
Do you have any ova?
鸟类的卵?
Of the avian variety.
瘦人?
Skinny human?
你是说鸡蛋吗?
Are you referring to eggs?
是的 我想尝一尝
Yes, I wish to sample them.
你们把它们捧得很高
You set them in such regard.
我没有 长途旅行时 鸡蛋不经放
I don't have any. They don't travel well.
你想尝尝这个吗?
Do you want to sample this?
浓香细腻 就像家里的什托玛幼虫
Rich and creamy like the shtoma larvae back home.
你的家具体在哪里?
Where is home for you exactly?
已经没有了
It is lost.
戈罗佩来找我们的麻烦
The Gorompeds came for us.
跟你一样 我逃离了我的星球
Just like you, I fled my planet.
穿过星系 穿过黑洞
Through galaxies, through black holes.
我逃离了宇宙和时间 寻找慰藉
I fled through the universe, through time, looking for solace.
但是我后来找到了你
But then I found you.
你的族类是这样安抚孤独情绪的吗?
Is this how your kind treats your feelings of loneliness?
算是其中一种方法吧
It's one way I suppose.
她知道自己嫁给了什么样的人
She knew who she married.
他能独自在太空待上一年 这所需要的全部品质
All the qualities that make him capable of spending a year alone in space
让他…
makes him, uh...
与众不同
peculiar.
她会愿意跟你聊吗?
Will she even talk to you?
她的孕肚很大了 也很孤独
She's very pregnant and very alone.
人孤独的时候就会思考
And when you're alone, you think.
她有太多时间去想事情了
She's had too much time to think.
我们有工作要做
We have work to do.
你有时间做这个吗?
You have time for this?
还以为你会抬头眺望你的星云呢
Thought you'd be staring up at your cloud.
雅库布
Jakub.
雅库布
Jakub.
什么事?
What?
我们发现琳卡的捷克联♥通♥有点问题
We've identified some issues with Lenka's CzechConnect.
好的 -来吧
Okay. - Come.
什么时候能修好?
When is it fixed?
工程师正在修复
Our engineers are on it.
是吗?谢谢
Yeah? Thank you.
彼得 我得回去工作了
Look, Peter, I got to get back to it.
你去吧
You do that.
这个星云
This cloud...
对你而言也很美吧?
it's beautiful to you too?
它蕴藏着许多智慧 瘦人
It holds much wisdom, skinny human.
我年轻的时候 我用舌头接住了它的颗粒
When I was young, I caught its grains on my tongue.
它们来自初始
They are from the Beginning.
这些微粒…
These particles...
它们来自宇宙的起源?
They are from the origin of the universe?
乔普拉就是起源?
Is that what Chopra is?
或许吧
Perhaps.
你当时也在那里?
And you were there?
你多少岁了?
How old are you?
你们族类不会死?
Do your kind not die?
一切开始的东西都会终结 瘦人
Everything that begins must end, skinny human.
连宇宙本身也是
Even the universe itself.
它在牵引我们进去
It's pulling us in.
里面有什么东西吗?
Is there something inside?
有的
Yes.
是什么?
What is it?
初始
The Beginning.
初始…
The Beginning.
这是要干什么?
What is this?
我有个提议要告诉你
I have a proposition for you.
你心与我同在
You go where I go.
我心与你同在
And I go where you go.
可以吗?
Deal?
好的
Yeah.
你要带我去哪里?相信我吧!
Where are you taking me? - Trust me!
好的 我心与你同在
Okay, I'll go where you go.
我不明白
I don't understand.
明知一个承诺不堪一击 为什么还要答应?
Why commit to a promise if it can readily be broken?
这种承诺有什么作用?
What purpose does such a commitment serve?
这些思绪是你产生的吗?
Are you creating these thoughts?
不是
No.
这些是你的思绪
These are your thoughts.
我只是在跟你一起找到它们而已
I am simply finding them with you.
不可以
No, no.
我不允许你这样做
I'm not allowing that.
停止你的行为
Stop what you're doing.
你为什么要抗拒这场探索?
Why do you resist this exploration?
让我帮帮你
Let me help you.
我不喜欢水
I don't love water.
我是救生员 我可以当救生员
I'm a lifeguard. I could be a lifeguard.
我会救你的
I will save you.
只有你的伴侣离开时 你才会渴望她
You long for your mate only once she leaves.
随便你
Suit yourself.
为什么?
Why?
你们在一起时 这种向往之情在哪里?
Where was this yearning when you were together?
我没法回答你的问题
I don't have any answers for you.
你和你的琳卡之间的冲突
This strife with your Lenka,
在我心里搅动起一种莫名的感觉
it stirs something in me I do not recognize.
你的记忆让我感到…
Your memories are making me...
压抑?
depressed?
但是这个用榛子做的酱
But the spread made of hazelnut
确实让我的意识没那么不愉快了
did make my realization seem less unpleasant.
那或许我们需要留点晚点再吃
Maybe we need to save some for later then.
你有没有想过自己可能会蒸发?
Ever felt like you might evaporate?
我就有这种感觉
That's how I felt.
我也有希望
And I have hope.
很快会好起来的
It'll get better soon.
我会振作起来 我不会蒸发的
I'll get it together. I'm not going to evaporate.
只是…
It's just that...
电影精选列表