太空孤航
改编自
波希米亚太空人
雅罗斯拉夫·卡法尔 著
捷克联♥通♥量子
朵梦安 通往星辰的入眠好帮手
净化已完成
太空孤航
雅库布 你要参加这次广播吗?
Jakub. Are you joining this broadcast?
我们要帮你接入
We need to patch you in.
稍等
Hang on.
拜托
Come on.
彼得
Peter.
正在帮你接入
Patching you in now.
我谨代表欧洲空间计划和捷克人♥民♥
On behalf of the Euro Space Program and the Czech people,
热烈欢迎已经独自旅行了1♥8♥9♥天的 普罗查兹卡指挥官
1♥8♥9♥ days into your solo journey,
再次参加广播
welcome back, Commander Procházka.
图马局长! 我在木星边缘地带发来问候
Commissioner Tuma. Hello from the outskirts of Jupiter.
我很高兴能从这里跟你说话
I'm very excited to be talking to you from here.
再次见到你太好了 你的气色不错
It's so great to see you again. You look well.
看来这场漫长的等待即将迎来终结
It seems like the long wait is coming to an end.
对 说得没错
Yes, that is correct.
这场旅途的缘由就摆在我的面前
The reason for this journey is right in front of me.
我确定我发回的图像 都没法呈现出它真正的美
I'm sure the images I've sent back doesn't do it justice.
但乔普拉云的震撼程度远超你的想象
But the Chopra Cloud is more astonishing than what you could ever imagine.
希望你们能像我一样亲眼看见
I wish you could all see it the way I do.
在过去四年里 这种现象一直浮现在我们的天空中
This phenomenon has haunted our skies for the past four years,
现在你发回的图像让世界着迷
and now your images have captivated the world.
确实壮观
Truly spectacular.
再过不到一星期
Well, in less than a week,
我将会收集并分♥析♥星云的组成微粒
I will collect and analyze the particles that make up the cloud.
我们尚不清楚它是什么 或来自哪里
We still don't know what they are or where they come from.
但随着我进入乔普拉云
But as I enter the Chopra Cloud,
我或许将解开宇宙的部分神秘面纱
I might just unravel some mysteries of the universe.
指挥官 请问你可以 回答世界各地
Commander, would you mind taking a few questions
人们的一些问题吗?
from the people of the world?
我会尽力回答
I'll do my best.
你好 我叫安娜
Hello, my name is Anna.
我正在念六年级
I'm in sixth grade.
我看到有人说你是世界上最孤独的人
And I read that you're the loneliest man in the world.
我想安娜想说的是指挥官
I think what Anna here is saying is that the commander
是历史上与其他人距离最远的人
is the farthest away from anyone in history.
你是这个意思吗?
Is that what you mean?
距离如此遥远 你会觉得悲伤吗?
Does it make you sad to be so far away?
我距离大家大约五亿公里
Well, I am some 500 million kilometers away.
确实 这是单人任务 但是我知道我很快会回来
And yes, this is a solo mission, but I know I'll be coming back soon.
距离我预定返回地球的时间 即将过去一半了
I'm nearing the halfway mark for my scheduled return to Earth,
而且我有很多工作要做
and I have so much work to do.
我可以跟来自全世界的人说话
And I get to talk to people from all over the world
比如你 还有控制中心
like you and Mission Control.
当然还有你的妻子琳卡
And your wife, Lenka, of course.
我跟她可以通过捷克联♥通♥量子联♥系♥
She and I can talk over the CzechConnect Quantum
速度比光速电♥话♥还快
faster than the Speed of Light Phone,
这让我们得以保持密切沟通
which keeps us connected.
我们每天都会通话
We talk every day.
我执行的任务是为了广大民众 这让我倍感荣幸
What I'm doing is for everyone back home, and that makes me very proud.
所以说 我不是世界上最孤独的人
No, I'm not the loneliest man in the world.
谢谢 安娜
Thank you, Anna.
还有谢谢你 指挥官
And thank you, Commander.
我们稍事休息
We're going to take a short break here,
然后继续广播 下面是我们慷慨的赞助商的广♥告♥
and we'll be back after a word from our generous sponsors.
无困意的呕必舒
Non-drowsy Antiquease,
雅库布·普罗查兹卡 前往乔普拉云任务的官方抗呕吐药
the official nausea medication of the Jakub Procházka Mission to Chopra.
你会没事的 雅库布
You'll be all right, Jakub.
你自己一个人也不会怕
You're not afraid to be on your own.
我原本是怕的
I was afraid,
但现在不怕了
but I'm not anymore.
我爱你
I love you.
但人是会变的
But people change.
若不让他们改变 他们就会死去
And if you don't let them change, they die.
我只能离开你了
I have to leave you.
我很抱歉要现在做出这个决定 但…
I'm so sorry it has to be now, but--
怎么了?
Yes?
琳卡出问题了
Lenka problem.
彼得 你能不能好心帮忙 批准再修一次厕所?
Peter, would you be so kind to approve another repair to the toilet?
我看看能不能让工程团队审批
Let me see if I can get engineering to clear that.
你按建议更换O形环了吗?
Did you replace the O-rings like we suggested?
已经换了
Yes, I did.
但还是有啸叫声
And it's still screaming.
我们或许稍后再排查吧
Maybe you and I can troubleshoot it later.
但上级说摄像机坏了 比厕所坏了更紧急 所以…
But the orders are that the broken cameras take priority over the toilet, so...
你昨晚几点吃的安眠剂?
When did you take your sleep drops last night?
八点半 怎么了?
8:30. Why?
你看着状态不怎么好 你睡着了吗?
You don't look so good. Did you sleep?
我试着想睡
I tried.
但或许我看着糟糕透顶
But just maybe I look like shit
就是因为厕所 害我整晚都他妈的睡不着
because the toilet keeps fucking up my nights.
好的 我知道了
Okay, I hear you.
但尽量找时间打个盹 你需要休息
But try to find time for a nap. You need rest.
你们有收到琳卡的电♥话♥吗?
Have you guys heard from Lenka?
没有 怎么了?
No. Why?
我知道你能感受到沉默
I know you can feel the silence.
天啊
Oh my, oh my.
我们都接入了捷克联♥通♥ 但是
We're both on the CzechConnect and...
却只有沉默
there's just silence.
这还有什么意义?
So what's the point?
他现在的压力非常大 他没法入睡
He is under tremendous pressure. He isn't sleeping.
不能给他看这条信息
He's not getting this message.
我们要隐瞒?
We're holding it back? - Hm.
他没收到琳卡的消息已经有点担心了
He's already concerned he hasn't heard from her.
不能给他看这条信息
He's not getting this message.
我会去跟她谈谈
I'll go talk to her.
我会编个理由告诉他
I'll think of something to tell him.
琳卡没有接听 如果你要留言…
Lenka is not answering. If you'd like to leave a message--
捷克联♥通♥ 让你们心意相通
CzechConnect keeps you connected.
啊…
Oh...
什么?
What?
你可以进行乔普拉样本收集模拟了
You are clear for the Chopra Sample Collection Simulation.
正在确认测试情景贝塔3-3
Confirming scenario beta 3-3.
已确认样本收集模拟
Sample collection simulation confirmed.
彼得 你能收到信♥号♥♥吗?
Peter, are you reading?
还是看不到四号♥摄像机?
Still no Camera D?
是的 线路正常 摄像机坏了 结果还是一样
Yes. Electrical fine. Camera dead. Same story.
飞船上有一半的摄像机都坏了
That's half the ship's cameras malfunctioning.
我不明白是怎么回事
I don't understand what's happening.
我会再提交一份报告
I'll file another report.
这样做肯定会有奇效
I'm sure that'll be very effective.
能派人去一趟我家吗?
Can someone go to my home?
为什么?
Why?
还是没收到她的消息
Still haven't heard from her.
好的 我们会去找她 别担心
Okay, we'll find her. Don't worry.
琳卡没有接听 如果你要留言…
Lenka is not answering. If you'd like to leave a message--
琳卡?
Lenka?
喂?
Hello?
喂
Hello.
你是谁?
Who is this?
请问是谁?
Who do I have here?
有什么需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
你到底是谁?
Who the hell is this?
喂?
Hello?
不好意思
My apologies.
彼得 你在线吗?
Peter, are you on?
在的
Yes.
我收到了信♥号♥♥干扰
I'm getting interference.