他看不到我
he can't see me.
无法真正看到我 在地面上的世界…
Not really. The world down here...
我们只是个圆点
We're just dots.
你不是圆点
You're not a dot.
我知道
I know.
我想也是的
That's what I worked out.
我确实存在
I do exist.
单独抚养小孩很艰难
Raising a kid alone is hard.
你想过以后怎么跟宝宝说吗?
Have you thought about what you're going to tell the baby?
我会把实情告诉我们的女儿
I'll tell our daughter the truth.
我跟他爸爸结婚的时候
When I married her father...
我是爱他的
I loved him.
我喜欢他有雄心壮志
I loved that he was ambitious.
我错了
I was wrong.
年轻人一直会犯错
Young people are wrong all the time.
人都一直会犯错
People are wrong all the time.
你有名字吗?
Do you have a name?
我应该怎么称呼你?
What am I supposed to call you?
我从来都没有名字
I have never had a name.
如果你帮我起一个 你会方便点吗?
Would it help you to give me one?
是的
It would.
那就给我起个名吧
Then name me.
你能想一个适合我的吗?
Can you think of one that becomes me?
汉努斯怎么样?
How about Hanuš?
汉努斯…
Hanuš...
我父亲跟我说起过他
My father told me about him.
他在布拉格建造了天文钟
He built the astronomical clock in Prague.
它能衡量各个星辰和星球的运动
It measured the movements of the stars and the planets.
它是世界上独一无二的
It was like nothing else in the world.
你们的汉努斯怎么了?
What happened to your Hanuš?
某个国王把他的眼睛挖了出来
Some king poked his eyes out.
我相信是出于嫉妒 这威胁到了他的万世英名
Jealousy, I believe. It threatened his legacy.
真有意思
Curious.
那个计时器呢?
And the timekeeping machine?
现在还在运转
It works now.
但我不确定它是汉努斯建造的
But I'm not sure if Hanuš built it...
还是其他人造的
or if someone else did...
或者汉努斯是否存在
or if Hanuš even exists.
我以后就叫汉努斯
I will be called Hanuš.
好的
Good.
汉努斯
Hanuš.
这是一首悲情歌♥剧?
This is a tragic opera?
它唱的是什么?
What is it about?
这是《水仙子》
This is Rusalka.
讲的是一个水仙子爱上了尘世男子
A water nymph who falls in love with a mortal man.
但是他们不能在一起
But they can't be together.
你在这对苦命鸳鸯中 看到了自己的影子
You see yourself in the star-crossed lovers.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
我是正在接受训练的宇航员 我从来不会害怕
I'm a cosmonaut in training. I'm never scared.
你一直以来都想当宇航员吗?
Did you always want to be a cosmonaut?
我原本应该去养猪的
Well, I was supposed to raise pigs.
真的吗?
Really?
但是我父亲去世之后 我的梦想就变得更远大了
But after my father died, my dreams got bigger.
我的父亲也去世了
My father's dead too.
你要带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
我想你应该会想看一样东西
I thought you might want to see something.
这是什么地方?
What is this?
一个秘密处所
It's a secret place.
那时爱意满满
There was so much love.
全都去哪儿了?
Where did it go?
请你停止这样的行为
Please stop doing this to me.
我们必须继续探索 瘦人
We must persist, skinny human.
各位同胞 尊敬的同志们
Fellow citizens, dear comrades.
人♥民♥不再信任由捷克共♥产♥党管治国家
The people no longer trust in the rule of the Communist Party.
今天 我向各位发言 以确保我们国家不会成为不法之地
Today, I speak to you to ensure we can avoid a lawless state.
我将会放弃捷克斯洛伐克 社♥会♥主♥义♥共和国主席的身份
I will abdicate my role as the president of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic.
我希望我们的国家和人♥民♥ 能享有成功的民♥主♥发展
I hope for a successful democratic development of our state and its people.
你一整晚都在这里听这个?
Were you just here listening to that all night?
我觉得这个震动声让我很舒心
I find the vibrations soothing.
起初 我跟你一起进入你的思绪
At first, I entered your thoughts with you.
但是我感觉不舒服
But I felt uncomfortable.
你们族类背负着太多的愧疚
Your kind carries a great deal of guilt.
你们不会吗?
Yours doesn't?
不会 为什么要背负愧疚?
No. Why should we?
这个宇宙就是它应有的样子
The universe is as it should be.
我现在允许你进入这个房♥间 汉努斯
I am removing your ban on this room, Hanuš.
好让你舒心
For soothing purposes.
这样做有什么用?
What purpose does this serve?
我每天都要跑两个小时 这样我的骨头才不会衰退
I have to do this two hours a day to keep my bones from decaying.
你选择逃离你的星球
You chose to flee your planet,
但这个行为对你造成破坏
yet that act is destructive to you.
你的父亲 我能问问他的事吗?
Your father. May I ask about him?
你想问什么?
What about him?
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
他因为自己深信不疑的真♥相♥而丢了命
He was killed for what he believed was the truth.
你的父亲是殉道者?
Your father was a martyr?
他站在了历史的对立面
He was on the wrong side of history.
爸爸!
Papa!
我父亲是个好人 但做了坏事
My dad was a good man who did bad things.
他是捷共的线人
He was an informant for the Party.
你认为这个伟大的任务 将可以弥补你父亲的罪过
You believe this great mission will atone for the sins of your father.
瘦人 你应该更多地关注活着的人
You should focus more on the living, skinny human.
现在轮到你当父亲了
It's your turn to be a father now.
宝贝 有人来看你了
Baby, someone's here to see you.
你想离开你的丈夫?
You want to leave your husband?
我已经离开他了
I have left him.
不 你给他留言了
No, you left him a message.
但问题是我没有拿给他看
But the thing is I haven't given it to him.
不奇怪
Of course.
我的职责是保护他
My job is to protect him.
我在尽力保护他孩子的母亲
I'm trying to protect the mother of his child.
你的任务很安全
Your mission is safe.
我向你保证雅库布会没事的
I assure you Jakub will be fine.
他自己一个人也没问题
He's good on his own.
我敢肯定跟他生活在一起不容易
I'm sure that he's hard to live with.
但是他情况不好
But he's not doing well.
“他情况不好”是什么意思?
What does that mean, "he's not doing well"?
他想念妻子
He misses his wife.
那他就不应该离开
Then he shouldn't have left.
我不会把你的留言转告给他
I'm not giving him your message.
现在有工作人员在你家关闭捷克联♥通♥
There are people now at your home disabling the CzechConnect.
如果你不保护雅库布 那就让我来
If you won't protect Jakub, I will.
现在 他需要相信
Right now, he needs to believe
你俩依然在谱写爱情故事
that the two of you are still a love story.
他不一定这样想
I'm not sure he does.
你丈夫正在危险的处境中 你不能现在离开他
You don't leave your husband when he's in a dangerous place.
不是我让他去的
I didn't put him there.
为什么不能等他回来再说?
Why can't you wait until he comes back?
我很抱歉 我帮不了你
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
知道吗 琳卡 沉默就是意义所在
You know, Lenka, the silence is the point.
什么?
What?
“我们都接入了捷克联♥通♥ 但是却只有沉默
"We're both on CzechConnect and there is silence,
这还有什么意义?”
so what is the point?"
沉默就是意义所在
The silence is the point.
你们两个 在一起…
The two of you together,
沉默、迷失、害怕、身处黑暗之中
silent, lost, afraid, in the dark,
依然一直坚持
holding on.
这就是意义所在
That is the point.
速度归零
Speed at zero.
确认二次监视雷达
Confirm SSR.
电影精选列表