二次监视雷达准确无误 转动12度 FSC已启用
SSR on target. Rotation, 12 degrees. FSC engaged.
接触 完成
Contact. Done.
FERDA样本收集模拟 测试情景贝塔3-3已完成
FERDA Collection Simulation, Scenario Beta 3-3 concluded.
太好了 指挥官 这很完美
Great, Commander. That's perfect.
在这里待了六个月 这我知道 彼得
Six months in here. I know this, Peter.
我知道 但是还有45个小时
I know, but 45 hours to go.
你会是第一个到的人
And you'll be there first.
我们在地面都为你骄傲
We're very proud of you down here.
嗯
Yeah.
喂?
Hello?
地球呼叫雅库布
Earth to Jakub?
能不能别烦我了?我真的没时间
Will you stop? I really don't have time.
这一切并非因我而起
I am not the cause of this.
你在吗?
Are you there?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是觉得疲惫和孤独
I'm just tired and lonely.
我感同身受
I can relate.
我知道
I know.
或许你可以跟我谈谈
Maybe you could just talk to me.
你想聊些什么?
What do you want to talk about?
什么都行
Anything.
这是什么?
What is this?
你应该告诉我一个秘密
You should tell me a secret.
琳卡 拜托
Lenka, please.
这是几个月前的通话记录
This is an old conversation from months ago.
还记得你
Remember when you...
终于肯告诉我你小时候的遭遇吗?
finally told me what happened to you when you were a boy?
什么遭遇?
What about it?
他们因为你♥爸♥的事而把你扔进了河里
How they threw you in the river because of your dad?
我还是不想聊这个事情
And I still don't want to talk about it.
我只是想明白 你是什么样的人 雅库布
I'm just trying to make sense of who you are, Jakub.
怎么会播放这个?
How is this even playing?
那你觉得我是什么样的人?
Who have you decided I am?
我只知道你这个人一边说着想回家
All I know is that you're someone who says that you want to come home
一边又说想看看木星以外的苍穹
and then says they want to see what's beyond Jupiter.
我不能有梦想吗?
Am I not allowed to dream?
妈的!
Fuck!
你有梦想的时候 就会离开
When you dream, you leave.
随便吧
Whatever.
汉努斯 那是…
Hanuš, is that--
那是来自初始的颗粒
A grain from the Beginning!
这是乔普拉
It's Chopra!
难以置信!
Unbelievable!
太好了!
Yes!
它无法被困住 瘦人
It cannot be held, skinny human.
不!
No! No!
你把我的管道静音了
You have silenced my tube.
这些让人丢脸的垃圾 无法装住你要找的东西
Your shameful waste will not hold what you are looking for.
彼得 我想我们碰到问题了
Peter, I think we have an issue here.
彼得?
Peter?
彼得 搞什么鬼?
Peter, what the fuck?
控制中心 能否听到?
Control, Control. Do you read?
控制中心?
Control?
彼得 能否听到?
Peter, do you read?
汉努斯 你看到了吗?
Hanuš, do you see that?
初始正在接近
The Beginning approaches.
这是坏事吗?
Should I be concerned?
你无需害怕 瘦人
You have nothing to fear, skinny human.
初始不会造成任何伤害
The Beginning will not cause any harm.
它只是一个储存库
It is merely a repository.
什么的储存库?
Of what?
无法用你们族类的语言来描述它
The words of your tribe cannot describe this.
或许我们会亲身体验它
Perhaps we will experience it...
一起经历
together.
控制中心 能否听到?
Control, do you read?
瘦人
Skinny human.
我必须问一个可能惹你生气的事情
I must ask something that may upset you.
什么事?
What?
你们即将降生的后代
The upcoming arrival of your offspring,
为何会对你的琳卡 造成这么大的困扰?
why should it cause your Lenka such distress?
没有啊
It doesn't.
然而 她的感受有种恐惧的滋味
Yet the flavor of her feelings is one of dread.
你们再次结合 创造了这个后代
You mated again to create this offspring.
你们兴奋地谈论这个后代
You speak of this offspring with excitement.
我们经历过可怕的事情
We've experienced things to fear.
给我看看 瘦人
Show me, skinny human.
我当时不在场
I wasn't there.
汉努斯 我怎么会看到这个?
Hanuš, how can I even see this?
我当时不在场
I wasn't there.
你的思绪一直在那里 不是吗?
Your thoughts have been there, haven't they?
有人把事情描述给你听了?
You had the event described to you?
我只想让你回家
I just want you to come home.
但是你知道我做不到
But you know I can't do that.
我觉得你可以
I bet you could.
琳卡 切尔尼医生怎么说?
Lenka, what is Dr. Cerný saying?
你伴侣失去你们的 第一个后代时 你并不在场
You were absent when your mate lost your first offspring.
从那之后你都不在
You were absent thereafter.
那让我无比心碎
That broke my soul.
我就是觉得很孤单 雅库布
I just feel so alone, Jakub.
见鬼!
Oh shit! Shit!
我这里有紧急情况
I'm having an emergency.
我晚点打给你
Let me call you back.
记得打给我
You do that.
捷克联♥通♥让我们心意…
CzechConnect keeps us connect--
她再一次怀上了你们的孩子 而你也不在场
Again, she is with your child, and you are not there.
是为了什么?
What for?
它所造成的痛苦 那对你很重要吗?
The pain that it causes, it is of value to you?
很荣幸你选择了我们
It's an honor to have you with us.
我确定我来这里
I'm sure my being here
对其他人都没什么影响 但谢谢你
is no different to anybody else, but thank you.
别客气 但我们对所有客户都这么说 而且是真心的
Hm. Of course, but we say this to all our patrons, and we mean it.
这是一份神圣的职责
We are humble to our task.
不管是因为自愿选择还是生活所需
Whether it's by choice or by necessity,
要想独自承担这一切可不简单
this is not an easy thing to carry on your own.
庇护所是你的圣所 或者远离尘嚣之处
Útočiště is your sanctuary or hinterland,
你怎么看待都可以
whatever you need it to be.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们有了这么多发现
With all our findings,
你却还是专注于你的伟大探索
you are still focused on your great discovery.
我在专心想办法跟控制中心联♥系♥
I'm focused on a way to reach Mission Control.
我们还没结束
We're not done.
你至少为我感到高兴吗?
Are you at least happy for me?
高兴
Yeah.
我当然高兴了
Of course I am.
我为你感到高兴和自豪
I'm happy and proud of you.
他们选了你
They chose you.
我们会克服困难
We'll make it work.
我们彼此扶持 你和我
We're together in this. You and me.
答应我一件事
Promise me one thing.
你要保证我们还可以去做 我们聊过的所有事情
Promise me we're still going to do all the things we talked about.
当然 我保证
Of course. I promise.
她内心感受到你的谎言
She feels your lies inside her.
你不知道自己在说些什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
你欣然接受了她的悲伤
You welcomed her sadness.
所有这些承诺都破碎了
All these broken pledges
只有你对伟大探索的承诺是真心的
except for the one you made to your great discovery.
你怎么会不明白
How could you fail to see
她终有一天会失去对你的信念?
that she, one day, would lose the will to believe in you?
拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
我是彼得
This is Peter.
电影精选列表