彼得 我是雅库布 我正通过捷克联♥通♥联♥系♥你
Peter, it's Jakub. I'm calling from the CzechConnect.
我找到了重新配置它的方法
I found a way to reconfigure it.
无线电失灵了 但是这个似乎还能用
The radio's down, but this seems to work.
我不知道你能否听见我说话 彼得?
I don't know if you can hear me. Peter?
我们还以为失联了
We thought we lost communication.
你失联后 地面人员都紧守通讯岗位
Everyone here has been on comms duty since you went dark.
你黑进了捷克联♥通♥?真是难以置信
And you hacked the CzechConnect? That's unbelievable.
是的
Yeah.
你没事吧?飞船都好吗?
Are you okay? Is the ship okay?
是的 一切都…
Yes, everything is--
我还想看更多的东西
There is more I want to see.
请你别一直说一切都会好起来的
Please don't keep saying everything will be fine.
但我没说错
But it will.
你想得太多了
You think too much.
我知道我要离开一年 但是我们知道要怎样做
I know it's a year, but we know how to do this.
独自一人就怕不测
Things happen when you're alone.
我们能熬过去的
We'll get through it.
这是最后一次了
This is the last time.
你也老是说这句话
You keep saying that too.
你害怕吗?
Are you frightened?
我跟你说了 没什么好怕的
I told you there's nothing to be afraid of.
你有没有想过代价?
Don't you ever think about the cost?
我们为这一切付出的代价?
The price we have to pay for it all?
你和我
You and me.
我很担心 不知道前面会有什么遭遇
I'm worried. I don't know what lies ahead.
你为什么不担心?
Why aren't you?
你非常笃定
With great conviction,
甚至不愿意尝试理解你的伴侣
you do not even try to understand your mate.
是为了什么?
To what end?
一个人眼里只有自己 毫不顾及他人
It is impossible to connect with someone
要跟这样的人心意相通是不可能的
who does not want to see anything but himself,
只有当事情对他有利 他才愿意理解别人
who only wants to connect when it serves him.
一开始 我以为你们族类天生如此
At first, I thought it was your kind's nature,
自私 短视
selfishness, shortsightedness.
但是通过你的琳卡 我现在明白了
But through your Lenka, I now see it.
问题在于你
It is you.
你的孤独是你自己造成的
Your loneliness is self-inflicted.
我让你自己安心完成任务吧
I will leave you to your mission.
什么?汉努斯!
What? Hanuš!
我已经对你丧失兴趣了
My interest in you has expired.
你不能抛下我
You can't leave me.
我需要你
I need you.
你对我有帮助!我听你的话!
You're helping! I'm listening to you!
你无可救药
You can't be helped.
不!
No!
我希望你不要用手碰我
I prefer you do not place your hands on me.
你不能离开
You can't leave.
我需要…
I need to--
你需要的其实是另外一场探索
You need to come back with a very different discovery,
但是你眼里只有你自己
but all you can see is yourself.
祝你好运 瘦人
Good luck, skinny human.
汉努斯
Hanuš.
不!等等!
No! Wait!
汉努斯?
Hanuš?
汉努斯 求你了
Hanuš, please.
让我做什么都可以
I'll do anything.
汉努斯 求你了 我保证
Hanuš, please. I promise.
这是什么地方?
What is this?
一个秘密处所
It's a secret place.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我觉得我想住在这里
I think I want to live here.
或许你想一起参加一项任务
Maybe you'd like to go on a mission together.
或许你想互相交换秘密
Maybe you'd like to trade secrets.
或许你想亲吻我
Maybe you'd like to kiss me.
我想
I would.
真好
Nice.
彼得!
Peter!
搞什么鬼?你去哪儿了?
What the hell? Where did you go?
这下面乱作一团 起因你肯定很清楚
There is a severe panic down here for all reasons I'm sure you can imagine.
彼得 一切都好
Peter, everything is okay.
丝毫没有偏离计划
Nothing is deviating from plan.
飞船里设计的功能都正常运作
The ship is doing what it was designed to do.
出现通讯问题时也有预案
There's a course of action for when or if communications break down,
我正在遵循每一个演练过的步骤
and I am following each of those rehearsed steps,
包括修复通讯问题
including fixing that problem.
他妈的冷静一点
Calm the fuck down.
提前跟我说一声
Give me a heads-up.
在做其他事情之前 我想让你去看一下琳卡
Before anything, I want you to go and see Lenka.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
现在有很多事情要做
Right now we have a lot going on.
韩国人在你身后穷追不舍 -彼得
Peter. -The South Koreans are right behind you.
你得去一趟
You are gonna go.
去干什么?
To do what?
琳卡·普罗查兹卡?
Lenka Procházka?
他还活着
Oh, he's alive.
搞什么鬼 彼得!
For fuck's sake, Peter!
我需要跟你谈谈 琳卡 就五分钟 拜托了
I need to talk to you, Lenka. Five minutes, please.
我不是来强加干涉的
I'm not here to interfere.
无论发生了什么 这都是你们两人之间的事
Whatever is going on, that's between the two of you.
但是为了保障任务安全和相关利益
But in the interest of the safety of the mission and the stakes,
此刻 我需要尽我所能 缓解雅库布的精神情况
I need to do what I can to alleviate Jakub's mental state right now.
我希望你能理解这一点
I hope you can understand that.
彼得
Peter...
我做不到
I can't.
他只想让你听 仅此而已
He wants you to listen. That's all.
我去外面等
I'll be outside.
琳卡 我希望你在那里
Lenka, I hope you're there.
我现在懂了 真的
I get it now. I do.
你还记得我说 想去看看木星以外的苍穹吗?
Do you remember when I said I wanted to see beyond Jupiter?
我现在想不出比这更糟糕的事了
I can't imagine anything worse now.
我只想回家
I just want to come home.
我们的相遇 让我这辈子第一次感受到安全感
When we met, I felt safe for the first time in my life.
无论如何 现在我都无法搞懂 既然我最重要的人是你
And now I can't, for the life of me, understand why I kept leaving you behind
我为何还要一直抛下你
when you're the only thing that matters.
你想尽办法来了解我
You tried hard to know me.
我很抱歉我从来没费心思去了解你
I am so sorry I never made a real effort to know you.
你原本就在我眼前 我却视而不见
You were right there in front of me, and I didn't see you.
我这辈子都在为错误的理由而活
I have lived a life for all the wrong reasons.
真♥他♥妈♥的浪费光阴
What a fucking waste.
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
一直都配不上
And I never have.
如果我能再来一次 我会做得更好
If I could do it again, I'd do it better.
这个承诺将永远不会被打破
And that's a promise I would never ever break.
如果...我能再来一次
If I... If I could do it again.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
汉努斯?
Hanuš?
我能感觉到你在四处窥探
I can feel you poking around.
你还在这里吗?
Are you still here?
现在该休息了
You should rest now.
我很想休息一下
I-- I'd really like that.
休息吧
Rest.
你得到了净化 瘦人
You have purged, skinny human.
我看到了
I saw it.
休息吧
Rest.
我没想弄醒你的
I did not mean to wake you.
别再这样对我了
Don't do that to me again.
不要离开我
Don't leave me.
我不能让你独自面对初始
I cannot let you face the Beginning alone.
我终于想明白了 我也不想独自去面对它
I've come to understand that I don't want to be alone for that either.
电影精选列表