那太奇怪了
That's very strange.
会不会是有人黑进了捷克联♥通♥?
Could someone have hacked the CzechConnect?
不可能 我们的系统是安全的
Mmm, not likely. Our system is secure.
如果有干扰 那是通过无线电传来的 但…
If there's interference, it's over the radio, but...
说的是韩语吗?
Was it Korean?
怎么会是韩语?
Why would it be Korean?
有迹象显示韩国人正在逼近
There are indications the South Koreans are closing in.
不是韩语
It's not Korean.
可能是这里有人没关闭频道
Someone probably just left the channel open here.
你有什么建议?
And what do you suggest?
我会去调查一下
I'll look into it.
你还好吗?一切都顺利吗?
You doing okay? Is everything all right?
是的 彼得 一切都很顺利
Yes, Peter, everything is very good.
听我说 我们刚得知
So listen, we've just learned
琳卡正在去看她母亲的路上
that Lenka's on her way to visit her mother.
她过几天就回来了
She'll be back in a couple of days.
是吗?叫她打给我
Yeah? Get her to call me.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
控制中心 你们在顶部有秘密摄像机吗?
Control, do you have a secret camera in the head?
怎么了? -你们有?
Why? - You do?
有的 为了安全起见
Yeah. Well, it's a safety issue.
现在调取画面
Pull it up right now.
但它已经失灵了 它是第一批坏掉的摄像机
But it's out. It was one of the first ones to go out.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
雅库布 怎么回事?喂?
Jakub, what's going on? Hello?
雅库布 你怎么不回答?
Jakub, why aren't you responding?
你管道里深沉的声音让我安静了下来
I was lulled by the meditative sounds of your tube.
我不是想吓唬你 瘦人
I did not intend to frighten you, skinny human.
雅库布 怎么了?别害怕
Jakub, what's going on? - Do not be afraid.
喂?
Hello?
我疯了
I'm losing my mind.
你为什么要进气闸?
Why are you in the airlock?
我们必须净化飞船!
We have to decontaminate the ship!
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
防患于未然 以免船上有任何污染物
As a precaution. In case we have any onboard contaminants.
我们地面的传感器没有发现任何异常
Well, we're not seeing anything on our sensors down here.
我一直收到一些奇怪的读数
I have been getting some very strange readings,
在进入任务关键阶段之前 我要确保一切正常
and I need to be certain before the critical stage of the mission.
我要穿上太空服
I'm suiting up.
好吧 你是指挥官
All right, you're the commander.
给我一分钟时间提交审批
Give me a minute to clear this.
彼得 你说话啊
Peter, I need word.
领导层刚刚勉强同意了
I... ...just got a reluctant confirmation.
赞助企业跟我说
I'm hearing from corporate sponsorships
他们想先让你说出广♥告♥语
that they want you to say the slogan first.
什么?
What?
在你实施净化措施之前
Before you deploy the decontaminant.
说出邦巴的广♥告♥语
The Bomba slogan.
二 三…
Two, three...
邦巴的有效率为99.999%
Bomba is 99.999% effective
可杀灭所有任何 通过空气传播的微生物元素
in killing any and all airborne microbial elements.
即便在太空中 也别让病菌毁了你一天的兴致
Even in space, don't let germs ruin your day.
邦巴出击!
Bomba, away!
好的 很好 可以开始了
All right. Very good. Clear to go.
你心与我同在
You go where I go,
我心与你同在
and I go where you go.
对吧 太空人?
Right, Spaceman?
雅库布?
Jakub?
怎么了?
What?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
出什么事了?
What's going on?
有些不对劲
Something's not right.
什么不对劲?
What's not right?
雅库布?
Jakub?
我没事
I'm fine.
我得跟琳卡聊聊
I need to talk to Lenka.
你得跟我聊聊
You need to talk to me.
我知道
I know, I know.
保障你的健康是我的责任
Your well-being is my responsibility.
你不能对我有所隐瞒
You need to be transparent with me.
我知道 我没有
I know, and I am.
好的
Okay.
过几分钟 空气应该就会恢复正常水平
The atmosphere should be back to normal in a couple of minutes.
你的传感器显示的是什么?
What are your sensors saying?
有看到什么异常吗?
See anything unusual?
现在没有
Not right now.
如果你需要跟人聊聊 我们可以叫库拉卡医生过来
We can have Dr. Kuřák come in if you need someone to talk to.
我不需要精神科医生 我没事
I don't need a psychiatrist. I'm... I'm fine.
我不想让你的精神状况 导致任务遭到质疑
I don't want your mental well-being to call this mission into question.
我同意
Agreed.
你不需要担心我
You don't need to worry about me.
这是我的工作职责
That is what my job is.
独自待了六个月 你开始胡思乱想了
Six months apart in isolation, you start thinking too much.
是的 我要回外面去了 彼得
Yeah, I need to get back out there, Peter.
好的
Okay.
我感觉到你的恐惧
I sense your fear.
但是我不会伤害你
But I do not mean you any harm.
你不需要担心
You needn't worry.
接触地球的清洁剂没有对我造成痛苦
I experienced no pain in my encounter with Earth's cleaning agents.
只是…
Only...
我很抱歉
My apologies.
你不需要穿着保护壳
You do not need your protective shell.
我既不会吃掉你 也不会污染你
I will neither consume nor contaminate you.
你想知道我是不是真实的
Ah. You wish to know if I am real.
你是真实的吗?
Are you?
我跟你一样真实
I am as real as you are.
不可能
You can't be.
那是什么 雅库布?
What was that, Jakub?
不
No, no, no, no, no.
彼得 没什么
Peter, it's nothing.
我希望你不要这样做
I would prefer you do not do that.
这不符合我族群的习俗
It is not customary for my tribe.
身体不能被侵犯
The body must not be violated.
你为什么来这里?
Why are you here?
我跟你一样 是探索者
I am like you, an explorer.
但是你为什么要来这艘船上?
But why are you on this vessel?
我原本要去你们太阳系的边缘
I was traveling to the edges of your solar system
结果被人类吸引了
when I felt the pull of humans.
我从轨道上勘测了你们的地球 学习了你们的历史
I surveyed your Earth from orbit, studied your history,
学会了你们的语言
learned your languages.
但是还没有获得你们的知识
Yet having accessed your knowledge,
我还是没搞明白
I still did not understand.
这时我遇到了你的飞船
That is when I encountered your ship.
你的孤独引起了我的兴趣
Your loneliness intrigued me.
我原本打算研究你一两天 但后来我希望深入了解
I intended to study you a day or two, but then I wished to know more.
你深深吸引了我
You compelled me.
我意识到 我或许能帮忙
I've come to understand that I might be of help.
我得…
I have to...
人类?
Human?
瘦人?
Skinny human?
我不烦你了
I will leave you alone.
我这是怎么了?
What's happening to me?
这将会是我们的家 雅库布
This is going to be our home, Jakub.
但是当你爱一个人 你就要割舍掉
When you love someone, you're meant to amputate
一部分的自我 并用对方的部分来替换它
a piece of what is you and replace it with a piece of the other.
别害怕
Do not be afraid.
这是什么?
What is this?
你懂吗?我他妈的割舍了太多自我
Do you get that I fucking amputated so much of myself
我连自己是谁都不知道了
I don't even know who I am anymore?
你割舍了什么? -随便吧
What have you given up, huh? -Whatever.
电影精选列表