还记得我拿到驾照时吗
Remember when I got my license?
我们开着一辆老破车
Drove us up to Mulholland in that shitty old car,
一起去穆赫兰看日落吗
watched the sunset.
那感觉真好
That was nice.
是啊 后来你的车抛锚了
Yeah, and then your car broke down.
我爸对我们发了很大的火
My dad was so mad at us.
他说 如果你们再开这车到处乱玩
He was like, if I wanted you to go joyriding
我就把你丢给你妈不管了
I would have left you with your mom.
你知道你♥爸♥一直住在那个区吗
You know your father still lives in the neighborhood?
我听说了
I heard.
你说得对
You were right about Dani.
我应该多花点时间陪丹妮
I should spend more time with her.
别这样
Don't do that.
不要自责 这没有好处
Don't beat yourself up, it's not gonna help.
你已经尽力了
You did the best you could.
比我爸妈好
Better than my mom and dad.
可能也比你♥爸♥妈好
Probably better than yours, too.
圣玛利亚·葛莱蒂
Saint Maria Goretti.
把她的像挂在这就是为了提醒自己
Forgiveness, that's why she's there,
要懂得原谅
to remind me.
玛丽修女经常说
Sister Mary always said,
选择原谅 并不能改变过去
when you forgive, you in no way change the past,
但你一定会改变未来
but you sure do change what's to come.
真是个刻薄的老太太
That was one mean old lady.
是的 但她说的没错
Yeah, but she knew what she was talking about.
你知道我想要什么吗 兰薇
You know what I want, Runway?
我要你帮我把阳光小美女打扮一下
I want you to make my Sunshine pretty.
走吧
Let's go.
那贱♥人♥去哪儿了
Where the fuck is that bitch?
那一定是她
That's gotta be her.
应该就是那栋房♥子了
That must be the house, right there.
莎伦
Sharon!
我女儿呢
Where's my daughter?
你是谁啊贱♥人♥
Bitch, who the fuck are you?
去死吧 你这婊♥子♥
Gonna fuck you up, bitch.
而我将会干掉你这婊♥子♥
And I'm gonna fuck you up, bitch.
放开她
Get off of her.
去看看
Go.
丽娜
Lena.
丹妮
Dani?
你不就是在那条街上
Aren't you that bitch in the streets
扮演失足少女大救星的人吗
playing Captain Save-A-Ho?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你回来干嘛
What you come back for?
想吸几根屌♥回味一下吗
You wanna suck some dick, bitch?
闭嘴
Shut up!
这里没别人
Nobody's here.
丹妮在哪里
Where's Dani?
新来的那个吗
The new bitch?
她正在接客
She's getting turned the fuck out, right now.
伊芙带她去了本图拉 你接客的老地方
Eve got her ass at your old stomping grounds off Ventura.
傻了吧 贱♥人♥
Yeah, bitch.
丽娜
Lena?
丽娜快点 她告诉我们了
Lena come on, we got it.
我们走
Let's go.
你♥他♥妈♥还等什么
The fuck you waiting on?
不是这件
Not that one,
对 就是这件
that one.
就是这个
That's the one.
第一次总是最难的
First time is always the hardest.
游戏开始了 去吧
It's game time, let's go.
快去
Now!
你真美
You look nice.
宝贝儿
Sweet.
丽娜 我们进去吧
Lena, we gotta go.
我们该进去了
We really gotta go.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
我一个人进去比较容易些
Look, it's gonna be easier if I go by myself,
所以你就待在这儿
so you just stay here,
我去找房♥间 好吗
and I'm gonna go find the room, okay?
我们一起走到这儿了
We came all this way,
你却让我在这里等着
and you expect me to just wait here?
相信我 好吗
Just trust me, please.
带我女儿回来
Come back with my girl.
客房♥服务
Room service.
客房♥服务
Room service.
钱呢
Got the money?
这他妈是什么 贱♥人♥
What the fuck is that, bitch?
我要的东西呢
Where's my stuff?
你竟敢私吞我的钱 贱♥人♥
You don't hold out your dumb bitch.
怎么了 漂亮的啦啦队员
Now what's the matter, pretty cheerleader?
你好软
So soft.
客房♥服务
Room service.
不用了
Do not disturb.
客房♥服务
Room service.
老天
Jesus.
客房♥服务
Room service.
我说了不用了
I said no room service.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
马上
I'm going.
丹妮
Dani?
是我
Hey, it's me.
我是丽娜 我来救你了
It's Lena, I'm here to help you.
我来带你回家
I'm gonna take you home.
不 不 你刚刚做了什么
No, no. God. What did you just do?
她会打我的 她会找到我
Now she's gonna hurt me, she's gonna find me,
然后打我
and she's gonna hurt me.
没人会找到你 没人会打你
No, nobody's gonna find you, no one is gonna hurt you,
我保证
I promise.
没人会伤害你 好吗
Nobody is gonna hurt you, okay?
只要你跟我走
You just come with me,
一切都会好的
and everything is gonna be all right.
我保证没人会伤害你 宝贝
No one is gonna hurt you, I promise, Sweetie.
她说得对 宝贝
She's right, baby.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
好久不见 亲爱的
How ya doing wifie?
想回来了吗
Coming back home?
放了她 伊芙
You let her go, Eve.
她好像不愿走
Looks like she doesn't want to.
这个女孩愿不愿意跟着你
You know good and goddamn well
你是再清楚不过的了
this girl does not want to be here with you.
她还是个孩子
She is a child.
放她走 给她一个正常生活的机会
You let her go, and give her a chance at a normal life.
正常生活
A normal life?
你跟着我的时候过得怎样
How about the life you had with me?
我让你那么爽过
Where I made you feel real good.
游戏就是游戏
The game is the game,
永远不会变
and always will be.
为什么我要给她个机会
And why the fuck am I gonna give her another chance?
他们从来没给过我机会
They never gave me one.
丹妮 我们走
Dani, let's go.
阳光美人
Sunshine.
丹妮 我们走
Dani, let's go.
阳光美人
Sunshine.
阳光美人
Sunshine.
丹妮
Dani.
丹妮
Dani!
丹妮
Dani.
看来她已经做出了选择
Looks like the ho chose.
丹妮
Dani?