你要放大它
you want to enhance it.
你好
Hello?
你好 克丽丝托
Hey, Crystal.
我需要你去上一下网
I need you to check the 'net,
看看能不能找到丹妮的情况
and see if you can find anything on Dani.
看一下暗网 我会给你发最新的照片
Check the dark net, I'll send you a recent pic.
好 我马上做
Okay, yeah, I'm on it.
你们这些婊♥子♥睡这里
You whores sleep in here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
听着 我不会伤害你的
Look, I'm not gonna hurt you.
我叫丹妮
I'm Dani.
你叫什么
What's your name?
米兰达
Miranda.
如果我不听他们的话 他就会被杀掉
They're gonna kill him if I don't listen.
谁
Who?
我的哥哥
My brother.
他叫马特
His name is Matt.
听我说 米兰达
Listen, Miranda,
我会带你出去的
I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
好的 然后你
Okay, and you,
然后你就又可以见到马特了
you're gonna get to see Matt again
我也能见到我妈妈了
and I'm gonna be able to get to see my mom again.
看着我
Look at me.
我们可以逃出去的
We're gonna get out of here.
好了 现在我需要你的帮助
Okay, I'm gonna need your help.
我们在哪
Where are we?
什么意思
What do you mean?
哪座城市
What city?
我们在洛杉矶
We're in Los Angeles.
我才刚刚醒来
I just woke up here.
你好啊 阳光小美人
Hey Sunshine.
刚听说我们的小芭蕾舞演员表现很好
So I heard my ballerina had a good shoot.
把这个小婊♥子♥带去给我挣点钱
Get this whore ready to bring me some money.
快走
Let's go.
是时候去赚点钱了
Time to rotate inventory.
不要啊
No.
你要付出代价
You will pay.
好 好
Okay, okay.
看什么
What?
别担心 快到你了
Don't you worry, you're time's coming real quick.
是什么
What is it?
这是伍迪发来的一个地址
It's a text from Woody, it's an address.
我们要在这里找丹妮吗
Is this where we're gonna find Dani?
但愿如此
I hope so.
你给我滚进来
Get your fuckin' ass in there.
丽娜 等一下
Lena wait up.
给我起来 小婊♥子♥
Get up, bitch.
让我来给你上一课
I'm gonna teach you a lesson.
闭上你的狗嘴
Shut the fuck up.
听见没
You hear me?
去你♥妈♥的♥什么鬼东西
Fuck! What the fuck!
你要是敢他妈说一个字
You say one fucking thing,
我就杀了你
and I'll kill you,
还有门另外一边的人
and whoever is on the other side of the fuckin' door,
知道了没
you get that?
是吗
Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们想要什么
The fuck ya all want?
对不起 我刚刚路过 因为我听到
I'm sorry, just rolled through because I heard
你有一些年轻的女人
you had some young females.
我有意向购买♥♥
I'm looking to buy.
你们没有收到邮件什么的吗
Y'all bitches ain't got no email or nothin' like that?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck.
有什么问题吗 老兄
Is it a problem, nigger?
听着 我这里是有些辣妹
Look, I got some bad bitches up in here,
但是她们价格不菲
but they ain't gonna be cheap.
可以
That's cool.
让我看一眼
Let me see 'em.
既然你♥他♥妈♥都找上门了
Wow, this motherfuckin' walk up to the door.
好吧可以 但是你要先交
All right, whatever, it's gonna cost you
40美元 只能看
40 bucks just to see 'em.
老兄 没看到女人之前
Nigger I ain't gonna pay you for no bitch
我一分钱都不会给你
I can't inspect first.
你到底想不想买♥♥女人
You buyin' a bitch or what?
好吧 给你
All right, here, cool.
狗屁东西
Shit.
最好不要给我假♥钞♥
Better not be that fake shit.
好的 婊♥子♥ 过来收钱
Okay okay, hey bitch, get here, come get this money.
这是什么鬼东西
Hey man, what the fuck is this?
我听说你这有一些年轻的女人
I heard you had young females up in here.
她们是很年轻
Oh, they young.
你知道我从来不找那些怪胎
See I stay away from all that freak shit.
但是你知道那个吧
But you know about it, right?
你在网上做这些生意
You do your biz online.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道我做什么
The fuck you know about my business?
是 我有这个新的软件 那又怎样
Yeah, I got this new app, what about it?
所以你是知道那些在网上招收贩卖♥♥
So you know somebody who recruits and sells
年轻女孩的人 是吗
young girls online or not?
在网络上绑♥架♥年轻女孩
Kidnaps young girls online.
我靠 你们都是警♥察♥
Fuck, are you all the police?
我是一位母亲
I'm a mother.
我有妈妈 我很懂你
I got a mom, I feel you, I feel you.
嘿 小婊♥子♥们 记得那个
Hey hey hey bitch, remember that motherfucker
只在意钱的混♥蛋♥吗
that was all fuckin' about money and shit?
我可不想招惹他
Didn't want to fuck that nigger up.
是 我知道那个混♥蛋♥黑人奎安
Yeah, I know that bitch-ass nigger Qwan,
该死的黑鬼
fuck that nigger.
奎安
Qwan?
这就是我能告诉你的全部了
That's all the fuck I can tell you.
很好
That's cool.
谢谢你
Thanks man.
女人 数一下钱
Bitch, count that money.
德里克怎么了
What's up, Derrick?
那个叫奎安的黑人是怎么回事
What's up with this nigger named Qwan?
我听说这一带的女孩
I heard the girls around this area...
他绑♥架♥了一些小女孩
he's got some young girls,
你这件事情吗
you know anything about that?
不知道
No, I don't.
你知道有谁知道吗
You know anybody who does?
小宝贝 我不知道
No, baby girl, I don't.
好吧 谢谢
All right, thanks.
姑娘 你好吗
Hey girl, how you doing?
我很好 我在找一个叫奎安的黑人
I'm good, I'm looking for a nigger named Qwan.
你知道关于他的事吗
You know anything about that?
-奎安 -对
- Qwan? - Yeah.
来支烟
Got a cigarette?
给
Here.
我的人说奎安就住在这附近
My boy says Qwan stays somewhere around here.
我在找一个妓♥女♥
There's a particular ho I'm looking for.
他说奎安可能知道她在哪
He said Qwan might know where she is.
你不知道谁认识奎安吗
So you don't know nobody who knows Qwan?
有没有什么人能帮到我的
Anything like that, anything that could get me to help?
我不认识叫奎安的黑人
I don't know no nigger named Qwan.
我觉得我们能在这边找到
I figure we can find out
一些奎安手下女孩的生意目标
who some of Qwan's girls are over here.
十二点到两点是高峰期
12 to two, those are the hot hours.
高峰期
Hot hours?
这些做生意的出来吃午饭时
It's when the businessmen go to lunch,
并不仅仅是来吃个快餐
and they ain't just trollin' for fast food.
那就是其中的一个
That's one of them over there.