灵感源于真实事件
谁
Yeah!
维奥莱特叫我来的
Violet called me.
你想让我找警♥察♥来敲门吗
You want the police up in here knockin' on your door next?
如果你要开枪 那就快点动手
If you're gonna shoot me, get it over with.
丽娜
Lena!
我他妈还要搞定这个婊♥子♥
That's that shit I gotta deal with.
我在这里 亲爱的
I'm here, honey.
你还有别的房♥间吗
Look, do you have another room?
我又不会坐在这里看她给人操
I don't sit here and watch her fuck.
去房♥间里 我马上过去
Just go there, and I'll be there in a minute.
你要去把那个婊♥子♥从浴室里弄出来吗
You gonna get my bitch out the bathroom?
我就是因为这个过来的
That's why I'm here.
好吧
All right.
103号♥房♥
103.
维奥莱特
Violet?
他走了
He's gone now.
怎么搞的
What happened?
那个嫖♥客♥
This trick,
他在蛋蛋上戴了些奇怪玩意
he put some weird shit on his balls.
我问他 那是什么鬼东西
So I said, what is that shit?
他说不用管
He said, don't worry about it.
我说操♥你♥妈♥ 老娘眼睛又不瞎
I said, fuck yeah I'm gonna worry about it.
他就跑去和罗尼告状
So he goes and tells Ronnie.
罗尼很生气
Ronnie gets mad,
因为我让客人的面子过不去
'cause I embarrassed the customer.
他就打我
And he hits me.
好吧
All right.
你在这儿等着 好吗
You just wait here, all right?
那个贱♥货♥准备回去工作了吗
Bitch ready to go back to work?
她其实想和我一起走
Actually, she wants to come with me.
去你的
Fuck that.
你和我一样清楚
Come on, you and me both know,
强迫一个女孩留在这个
forcing a girl to stay in this...
是那个贱♥货♥自己选的
Bitch chose up.
她能赚钱
She can make her money.
这只是开始
But this is just the start.
像你这样强迫她留在这里
You keep her here like this,
客人只会越来越少
she's just gonna run off more and more money.
你真想要个未成年姑娘
You really want a underage bitch
什么都还不懂 就这样子为你赚钱吗
who ain't 100% with it working for you?
她说自己18岁了
Said she was 18.
老兄 她给你看身份证了吗
Nigger, did she show you some ID?
听着 你的想法错得离谱
Look, you thinkin' about this all wrong.
你想留在这里随你的便
You could keep here if you want to,
但要是她下次不打电♥话♥给我呢
but what happens when next time she don't call me?
她们不能说来就来 说走就走
These girls can't just come and go.
我知道
I know.
这里他妈的不是收♥容♥所♥
Ain't no fuckin' temp agency.
我知道
I know.
你知道我该做什么 对吧
You know what I gotta do, right?
知道
Yeah,
没关系
and that's fine.
你想走吗
You want out?
你最好开口讲话 贱♥人♥
You better say something ho.
你叫这女的来接你
You got this bitch to come get you.
丽娜
Lena!
你以为你能大摇大摆走上来
Don't be coming up here,
带走我的人吗
and taking my girls.
知道吗
You got that?
知道了
Got it.
听清楚了吗
You got that?
明白
Got it.
那就走啊 贱♥人♥
Go ahead bitch, leave.
但是给我记住 他们赶你出来
But don't be calling me
你找不到地方去的时候
when you ain't got nowhere to go
别他妈打电♥话♥来求我
because they kicked your ass out.
我帮了你 你反插♥我♥一刀
I helped you, and you're gonna turn on me.
快给我滚吧 烂贱♥货♥
Get the fuck out of here, you square bitch.
滚
Go!
绑定
你还好吗
You okay?
那你呢
And you okay?
我会尽我所能把女孩子救出来
I'll do what I have to do to get a girl out.
这歌♥不错
This is good.
我还以为你听的都是像马文·盖伊的歌♥
I thought you'd be all Marvin Gaye, or something.
你以为我年纪多大
How old do you think I am?
我是说 气场
I'm saying like, attitude.
你有那种七十年代的灵魂列车
You got that 70's Soul Train,
还有弗克茜·布朗的感觉
or Foxy Brown, 'tude.
行 我能接受
Okay, I can live with that.
一个女孩子找上我
A girl came to my house,
开始进行音乐制♥作♥
she got into music production.
这是她参与的其中一个项目
This is one of the projects she worked on.
独♥立♥制♥作♥
It's just some indie stuff.
赞
Cool.
我本想当个歌♥手
I was gonna be a singer.
真的吗
Really?
唱来听听
Let me hear something.
你的歌♥声很好听
You have a really nice voice.
谢了
Thanks.
不是说你要全身心投入事业
Look, not to get all up in your business
不过走唱歌♥这条路倒是很有潜力
but singing's a real possibility.
你只是得决定花多长时间把别人塑造成
You just gotta decide how long you're gonna spend
一个明星 而自己则隐身幕后
making somebody else a star instead of yourself.
别笑了
Quit smiling.
太蠢了
That's dumb.
不好看 不好看
Looks bad, looks bad.
明天跳完芭蕾舞贾斯汀想要和我见面
Oh, you know Justin wants to meet tomorrow after ballet.
你见过他吗
Have you even seen him?
当然见过了
Yeah, of course.
我们一直有视频聊天
We Skype all the time,
我也说不上来 他很可爱
and I don't know, he's such a cutie.
别和其他人说这事
Don't tell anybody I told you.
但我觉得不该瞒着你妈妈
But I think you should tell your mom.
但是 他是大四的学长
I mean, he's a senior.
所以你才不告诉你妈妈吗
So you're not gonna tell her because of that?
我不知道 这也不算是正式约会
I don't know, it's not like even a real date.
不
Yes it is.
这就是正式约会
That's a date.
你这是要去约会
You're going on a date.
好吧 好吧
Okay okay, well,
她不会允许我谈恋爱的
she won't let me have a boyfriend,
我能怎么办
so what else can I do?
说啊 我能怎么办
Go ahead, what can I do?
我没得选
Nothing.
-丹妮 -怎么了 妈妈
- Dani? - Yeah, Mom.
嘿
Hey.
该睡觉了
It's time for bed.
今天是周五
But it's Friday.
所以明早头一件事就是
And you know that you have ballet
你要去上芭蕾课
first thing in the morning.
对 然后下午是钢琴课
Yeah, and then piano in the afternoon,
周日是游泳课
and then swimming on Sundays.
反正我也得走了
I gotta go anyway, so.
抱歉啦
Sorry.
拜
Bye.
谢谢 沃克女士
Thank you Miss Walker.
-拜 -拜
- Bye babe. - Bye.
怎么样
How's it going?
还剩最后一个图表没做完
Just that I have to finish up this last diagram.
电影精选列表