她看起来不像是他们的人
She doesn't look like one of them.
你知道他们的人长什么样吗
What does one of them look like?
拜托 可能有些会是像我一样的黑人
I mean obviously they'd look like me.
但也有可能是金发白人女孩
But they can also be cute and blonde.
所以现在到底怎样 丽娜
What is this about, Lena?
你嗑嗨了然后
You showed up to my daughter's
跑到我女儿九岁的生日派对上
ninth birthday party high as hell,
我已经不知道该怎么处理你这种破事儿了
and I didn't know how to deal with your shit anymore.
从高中我就开始庇护你
I'd been taking care of you since high school,
你天天旷课 嗑药 跟疯了一样
you running off for days, high, out of your mind,
难道你现在还想让我
and you wanted me to do
一边带孩子一边顾着你吗
the same thing while raising a child?
没有 我只是不想你远离我
No, I wanted you to not turn your back on me.
老天 你别把自己当天使行吗 丽娜
Oh, don't act like you were a fucking angel, Lena.
你♥他♥妈♥曾是个街头混混
You were in the goddamn streets.
所以你就完美得要上天了是吧
And you're so perfect, right?
你就只顾着让女儿参加那些课外活动
You got all these extracurricular activities,
和那些什么牛逼兮兮的社团啊教练啊
and all these fancy-ass clubs and instructors
教练陪丹妮的时间都比你多吧
who are spending more time with Dani, than you are.
丽娜 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, Lena.
行哈 莎伦
That's right, Sharon.
我他妈瞎操心
Fuck me.
你男人是罗尼 对吧
Your man Ronnie, right?
对
Yeah.
听说他找了个新妞给他赚钱
Heard he got a new moneymaker.
所以呢
So?
没啥 就说一下
Just saying.
听说她好像也怀孕了
Heard she might be pregnant, too.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我不想过这种无聊的生活了
I'm not about this square-ass life.
你明知道外面没有你该留恋的东西
Hey, you know there's nothing out there for you.
我想他
I miss him.
你还没试过放下
You didn't give it a chance.
真的 别走好吗
Please, don't go.
素♥人♥
糟了
Oh shit.
怎么了 丽娜
What is it, Lena?
说话啊 怎么了
Tell me, what is it?
告诉我
Tell me.
不 不 天呐
Oh, oh my God.
鲜肉 性感
初来乍到 妙龄18
我来找点乐子
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
她是个极品
She's top of the line, ho.
对
Yeah.
还是处
Never been touched.
好的
Okay.
没问题
Cool.
成交了
We good.
现在只要把她送出去就行了
Now we just gotta turn this bitch out.
知道吗 我很伤心 阳光美人
You know what hurt my feelings, Sunshine?
你居然想离开我
You trying to run away from me.
我一直以为你是属于我的
I thought you were mine.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
操♥我♥
Fuck me?
操♥你♥妈♥才对
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你那该死的妈
Fuck you, your fucking mother
根本都不关心你
don't give a shit about you.
她永远都不会找到你的
She's never gonna find you.
她整天只会工作
Her working all the time.
对你的想法感受不管不顾
She doesn't know how you feel,
更别提你丧父后的心情了
how you felt after your daddy died.
还有谁能理解你
You know who does?
贾斯汀
Justin.
贾斯汀什么都知道
Justin knows everything.
很快你就会知道
And sooner or later, you're gonna realize
我才是那个会好好疼爱你的人
that I'm the only one who truly loves you.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
听我说
Listen to me.
我以前经历过这种事
I've been on this track before.
这些照片并不意味着我们无力回天了
These pictures don't mean it's too late.
我们可以从中找到一些线索
We can actually use them as clues.
对吧
Right?
看 这都是隐藏信息
Look, this is all code.
他们说她18岁了
They say she's 18,
但你其实可以靠数上面的爱心
but you can tell how old
来知道她的真实年龄
she really is by counting the hearts.
我知道她在谁那儿了
I know who's got her.
伊芙
Eve.
我和她之前在同一个皮条客手下工作
We had the same pimp back in the day.
所以你只要和她谈谈就行了 对吗
So you could just talk to her, right?
不 事情没那么简单
It's not like we're on the best of terms.
我之前是杀手P手下地位最高的妓♥女♥
I was Killer P's bottom bitch.
伊芙对此非常不满
That made Eve crazy.
你知道他们在哪儿
You... you know where they are.
你知道该去哪儿找他们对吧
You know where to find them, right?
不管你信不信 这行里也是有规矩的
Look, believe it or not, there are rules to this,
但是伊芙不太按规矩办事
and Eve doesn't exactly play by those rules.
不 不 不 肯定还有什么
No no no, look there has to be something.
肯定还有什么办法的
There has to be something.
你知道他们的隐藏信息
You know the codes.
也知道他们做事的那一套
You know how this works.
我知道这不太好 但是
I know it's sick but,
我们直接把她买♥♥下来不行吗
can't we just set it up to buy her.
我只想让宝贝女儿回到我身边
I just want my girl back.
不行
No.
那样太危险了
It's too dangerous.
好吧 说不定还有更好的办法呢
Okay look, there might be a better way.
虽然不知可行性如何 但我和她手下的
It's a long shot but I'm still in contact
一个女孩玛茜 一直在保持联络
with her girl, Marcie.
玛茜知道她在哪儿吗
Marcie might know where she is?
希望吧
I hope so.
丽娜 你最好在我报♥警♥前滚开
Lena, leave before I call the cops.
我只是来问点事情而已 凯撒
I just want some information, Cesar.
你疯了吧 臭婊♥子♥
You crazy, bitch.
我不会占用你太长时间的
It's not gonna take long.
滚出去
Get out.
我只是想问问玛茜在哪儿
I just want to know where Marcie is.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
你和她睡过吧
Actually looks like you fucked her.
你直接告诉我玛茜在哪就得了
Why don't you tell me where Marcie is,
省得我还要报♥警♥
and that way I don't have to call the police
告诉他们你在嫖♥娼♥
and tell 'em you're paying for pussy?
你再说一遍
Excuse me?
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
好吧
Okay.
但我要先打给南希
But first why don't I call Nancy.
她应该对她老公做的勾当
She should like to know what kind of freaky shit
挺感兴趣的
her husband is involved in.
你要多少封口费
How much you want to keep your trap closed?
我不要钱
I don't want money.
那可真是新鲜
Well that's a first.
玛茜在哪儿
Where's Marcie?
我已经好几个月没见到她了
Haven't seen her in months.
你问这个干嘛
Why?
与你无关
That's my business.
她在音像城 我已经嫖不起她了
Studio City, I can't afford her ass anymore.
你确定是这儿吗
Are you sure this is the right place?
你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
玛茜打电♥话♥让我来的
Marcie called me.
是吗
Really?